[package - 134i386-quarterly][editors/elementary-code] Failed for elementary-code-7.1.0_5 in build
- Go to: [ bottom of page ] [ top of archives ] [ this month ]
Date: Thu, 09 Jan 2025 06:32:35 UTC
You are receiving this mail as a port that you maintain
is failing to build on the FreeBSD package build server.
Please investigate the failure and submit a PR to fix
build.
Maintainer: miguel@gocobachi.dev
Log URL: https://pkg-status.freebsd.org/beefy13/data/134i386-quarterly/dddb9bab3a4c/logs/elementary-code-7.1.0_5.log
Build URL: https://pkg-status.freebsd.org/beefy13/build.html?mastername=134i386-quarterly&build=dddb9bab3a4c
Log:
=>> Building editors/elementary-code
build started at Thu Jan 9 06:31:09 UTC 2025
port directory: /usr/ports/editors/elementary-code
package name: elementary-code-7.1.0_5
building for: FreeBSD 134i386-quarterly-job-10 13.4-RELEASE-p2 FreeBSD 13.4-RELEASE-p2 i386
maintained by: miguel@gocobachi.dev
Makefile datestamp: -rw-r--r-- 1 root wheel 1253 Jan 7 01:01 /usr/ports/editors/elementary-code/Makefile
Ports top last git commit: dddb9bab3
Ports top unclean checkout: no
Port dir last git commit: dddb9bab3
Port dir unclean checkout: no
Poudriere version: poudriere-git-3.4.2
Host OSVERSION: 1500028
Jail OSVERSION: 1304000
Job Id: 10
---Begin Environment---
SHELL=/bin/csh
BLOCKSIZE=K
MAIL=/var/mail/root
MM_CHARSET=UTF-8
LANG=C.UTF-8
OSVERSION=1304000
STATUS=1
HOME=/root
PATH=/sbin:/bin:/usr/sbin:/usr/bin:/usr/local/sbin:/usr/local/bin:/root/bin
MAKE_OBJDIR_CHECK_WRITABLE=0
UNAME_m=i386
UNAME_p=i386
UNAME_r=13.4-RELEASE-p2
LOCALBASE=/usr/local
UNAME_v=FreeBSD 13.4-RELEASE-p2
USER=root
POUDRIERE_NAME=poudriere-git
LIBEXECPREFIX=/usr/local/libexec/poudriere
POUDRIERE_VERSION=3.4.2
MASTERMNT=/usr/local/poudriere/data/.m/134i386-quarterly/ref
LC_COLLATE=C
POUDRIERE_BUILD_TYPE=bulk
PACKAGE_BUILDING=yes
SAVED_TERM=
OUTPUT_REDIRECTED_STDERR=4
OUTPUT_REDIRECTED=1
PWD=/usr/local/poudriere/data/.m/134i386-quarterly/10/.p
OUTPUT_REDIRECTED_STDOUT=3
P_PORTS_FEATURES=FLAVORS SUBPACKAGES SELECTED_OPTIONS
MASTERNAME=134i386-quarterly
SCRIPTPREFIX=/usr/local/share/poudriere
SCRIPTNAME=bulk.sh
OLDPWD=/usr/local/poudriere/data/.m/134i386-quarterly/ref/.p/pool
POUDRIERE_PKGNAME=poudriere-git-3.4.2
SCRIPTPATH=/usr/local/share/poudriere/bulk.sh
POUDRIEREPATH=/usr/local/bin/poudriere
---End Environment---
---Begin Poudriere Port Flags/Env---
PORT_FLAGS=
PKGENV=
FLAVOR=
MAKE_ARGS=
---End Poudriere Port Flags/Env---
---Begin OPTIONS List---
---End OPTIONS List---
--MAINTAINER--
miguel@gocobachi.dev
--End MAINTAINER--
--CONFIGURE_ARGS--
--prefix /usr/local --localstatedir /var --infodir share/info --auto-features=enabled -Dpython.bytecompile=-1 -Db_colorout=never --buildtype release --optimization plain --strip _build
--End CONFIGURE_ARGS--
--CONFIGURE_ENV--
PKG_CONFIG=pkgconf PYTHON="/usr/local/bin/python3.11" XDG_DATA_HOME=/wrkdirs/usr/ports/editors/elementary-code/work XDG_CONFIG_HOME=/wrkdirs/usr/ports/editors/elementary-code/work XDG_CACHE_HOME=/wrkdirs/usr/ports/editors/elementary-code/work/.cache HOME=/wrkdirs/usr/ports/editors/elementary-code/work TMPDIR="/tmp" PATH=/wrkdirs/usr/ports/editors/elementary-code/work/.bin:/sbin:/bin:/usr/sbin:/usr/bin:/usr/local/sbin:/usr/local/bin:/root/bin PKG_CONFIG_LIBDIR=/wrkdirs/usr/ports/editors/elementary-code/work/.pkgconfig:/usr/local/libdata/pkgconfig:/usr/local/share/pkgconfig:/usr/libdata/pkgconfig SHELL=/bin/sh CONFIG_SHELL=/bin/sh
--End CONFIGURE_ENV--
--MAKE_ENV--
NINJA_STATUS="[%p %s/%t] " XDG_DATA_HOME=/wrkdirs/usr/ports/editors/elementary-code/work XDG_CONFIG_HOME=/wrkdirs/usr/ports/editors/elementary-code/work XDG_CACHE_HOME=/wrkdirs/usr/ports/editors/elementary-code/work/.cache HOME=/wrkdirs/usr/ports/editors/elementary-code/work TMPDIR="/tmp" PATH=/wrkdirs/usr/ports/editors/elementary-code/work/.bin:/sbin:/bin:/usr/sbin:/usr/bin:/usr/local/sbin:/usr/local/bin:/root/bin PKG_CONFIG_LIBDIR=/wrkdirs/usr/ports/editors/elementary-code/work/.pkgconfig:/usr/local/libdata/pkgconfig:/usr/local/share/pkgconfig:/usr/libdata/pkgconfig MK_DEBUG_FILES=no MK_KERNEL_SYMBOLS=no SHELL=/bin/sh NO_LINT=YES DESTDIR=/wrkdirs/usr/ports/editors/elementary-code/work/stage PREFIX=/usr/local LOCALBASE=/usr/local CC="cc" CFLAGS="-O2 -pipe -fstack-protector-strong -fno-strict-aliasing " CPP="cpp" CPPFLAGS="" LDFLAGS=" -fstack-protector-strong " LIBS="" CXX="c++" CXXFLAGS="-O2 -pipe -fstack-protector-strong -fno-strict-aliasing " BSD_INSTALL_PROGRAM
="install -s -m 555" BSD_INSTALL_LIB="install -s -m 0644" BSD_INSTALL_SCRIPT="install -m 555" BSD_INSTALL_DATA="install -m 0644" BSD_INSTALL_MAN="install -m 444"
--End MAKE_ENV--
--PLIST_SUB--
GTK2_VERSION="2.10.0" GTK3_VERSION="3.0.0" GTK4_VERSION="4.0.0" PYTHON_INCLUDEDIR=include/python3.11 PYTHON_LIBDIR=lib/python3.11 PYTHON_PLATFORM=freebsd13 PYTHON_SITELIBDIR=lib/python3.11/site-packages PYTHON_SUFFIX=311 PYTHON_EXT_SUFFIX=.cpython-311 PYTHON_VER=3.11 PYTHON_VERSION=python3.11 PYTHON2="@comment " PYTHON3="" OSREL=13.4 PREFIX=%D LOCALBASE=/usr/local RESETPREFIX=/usr/local LIB32DIR=lib DOCSDIR="share/doc/elementary-code" EXAMPLESDIR="share/examples/elementary-code" DATADIR="share/elementary-code" WWWDIR="www/elementary-code" ETCDIR="etc/elementary-code"
--End PLIST_SUB--
--SUB_LIST--
PYTHON_INCLUDEDIR=/usr/local/include/python3.11 PYTHON_LIBDIR=/usr/local/lib/python3.11 PYTHON_PLATFORM=freebsd13 PYTHON_SITELIBDIR=/usr/local/lib/python3.11/site-packages PYTHON_SUFFIX=311 PYTHON_EXT_SUFFIX=.cpython-311 PYTHON_VER=3.11 PYTHON_VERSION=python3.11 PYTHON2="@comment " PYTHON3="" PREFIX=/usr/local LOCALBASE=/usr/local DATADIR=/usr/local/share/elementary-code DOCSDIR=/usr/local/share/doc/elementary-code EXAMPLESDIR=/usr/local/share/examples/elementary-code WWWDIR=/usr/local/www/elementary-code ETCDIR=/usr/local/etc/elementary-code
--End SUB_LIST--
---Begin make.conf---
USE_PACKAGE_DEPENDS=yes
BATCH=yes
WRKDIRPREFIX=/wrkdirs
PORTSDIR=/usr/ports
PACKAGES=/packages
DISTDIR=/distfiles
PACKAGE_BUILDING=yes
PACKAGE_BUILDING_FLAVORS=yes
MACHINE=i386
MACHINE_ARCH=i386
ARCH=${MACHINE_ARCH}
#### ####
# XXX: We really need this but cannot use it while 'make checksum' does not
# try the next mirror on checksum failure. It currently retries the same
# failed mirror and then fails rather then trying another. It *does*
# try the next if the size is mismatched though.
#MASTER_SITE_FREEBSD=yes
# Build ALLOW_MAKE_JOBS_PACKAGES with 3 jobs
MAKE_JOBS_NUMBER=3
#### Misc Poudriere ####
.include "/etc/make.conf.ports_env"
GID=0
UID=0
---End make.conf---
--Resource limits--
cpu time (seconds, -t) unlimited
file size (512-blocks, -f) unlimited
data seg size (kbytes, -d) 524288
stack size (kbytes, -s) 65536
core file size (512-blocks, -c) unlimited
max memory size (kbytes, -m) unlimited
locked memory (kbytes, -l) unlimited
max user processes (-u) 89999
open files (-n) 8192
virtual mem size (kbytes, -v) unlimited
swap limit (kbytes, -w) unlimited
socket buffer size (bytes, -b) unlimited
pseudo-terminals (-p) unlimited
kqueues (-k) unlimited
umtx shared locks (-o) unlimited
--End resource limits--
=======================<phase: check-sanity >============================
===== env: NO_DEPENDS=yes USER=root UID=0 GID=0
===> License GPLv3 accepted by the user
===========================================================================
=======================<phase: pkg-depends >============================
===== env: USE_PACKAGE_DEPENDS_ONLY=1 USER=root UID=0 GID=0
===> elementary-code-7.1.0_5 depends on file: /usr/local/sbin/pkg - not found
===> Installing existing package /packages/All/pkg-1.21.3.pkg
[134i386-quarterly-job-10] Installing pkg-1.21.3...
[134i386-quarterly-job-10] Extracting pkg-1.21.3: .......... done
===> elementary-code-7.1.0_5 depends on file: /usr/local/sbin/pkg - found
===> Returning to build of elementary-code-7.1.0_5
===========================================================================
=======================<phase: fetch-depends >============================
===== env: USE_PACKAGE_DEPENDS_ONLY=1 USER=root UID=0 GID=0
===========================================================================
=======================<phase: fetch >============================
===== env: NO_DEPENDS=yes USER=root UID=0 GID=0
===> License GPLv3 accepted by the user
===> Fetching all distfiles required by elementary-code-7.1.0_5 for building
===========================================================================
=======================<phase: checksum >============================
===== env: NO_DEPENDS=yes USER=root UID=0 GID=0
===> License GPLv3 accepted by the user
===> Fetching all distfiles required by elementary-code-7.1.0_5 for building
=> SHA256 Checksum OK for elementary-code-7.1.0_GH0.tar.gz.
===========================================================================
=======================<phase: extract-depends>============================
===== env: USE_PACKAGE_DEPENDS_ONLY=1 USER=root UID=0 GID=0
===========================================================================
=======================<phase: extract >============================
===== env: NO_DEPENDS=yes USER=root UID=0 GID=0
===> License GPLv3 accepted by the user
===> Fetching all distfiles required by elementary-code-7.1.0_5 for building
===> Extracting for elementary-code-7.1.0_5
=> SHA256 Checksum OK for elementary-code-7.1.0_GH0.tar.gz.
===========================================================================
=======================<phase: patch-depends >============================
===== env: USE_PACKAGE_DEPENDS_ONLY=1 USER=root UID=0 GID=0
===========================================================================
=======================<phase: patch >============================
===== env: NO_DEPENDS=yes USER=root UID=0 GID=0
===> Patching for elementary-code-7.1.0_5
===> Applying FreeBSD patches for elementary-code-7.1.0_5 from /usr/ports/editors/elementary-code/files
===========================================================================
=======================<phase: build-depends >============================
===== env: USE_PACKAGE_DEPENDS_ONLY=1 USER=root UID=0 GID=0
===> elementary-code-7.1.0_5 depends on executable: update-desktop-database - not found
===> Installing existing package /packages/All/desktop-file-utils-0.27.pkg
[134i386-quarterly-job-10] Installing desktop-file-utils-0.27...
[134i386-quarterly-job-10] `-- Installing gettext-runtime-0.23...
[134i386-quarterly-job-10] | `-- Installing indexinfo-0.3.1...
[134i386-quarterly-job-10] | `-- Extracting indexinfo-0.3.1: .... done
[134i386-quarterly-job-10] `-- Extracting gettext-runtime-0.23: .......... done
[134i386-quarterly-job-10] `-- Installing glib-2.80.5_1,2...
[134i386-quarterly-job-10] | `-- Installing libffi-3.4.6...
[134i386-quarterly-job-10] | `-- Extracting libffi-3.4.6: .......... done
[134i386-quarterly-job-10] | `-- Installing libiconv-1.17_1...
[134i386-quarterly-job-10] | `-- Extracting libiconv-1.17_1: .......... done
[134i386-quarterly-job-10] | `-- Installing pcre2-10.43...
[134i386-quarterly-job-10] | `-- Extracting pcre2-10.43: .......... done
[134i386-quarterly-job-10] | `-- Installing py311-packaging-24.2...
[134i386-quarterly-job-10] | | `-- Installing python311-3.11.11...
[134i386-quarterly-job-10] | | `-- Installing mpdecimal-4.0.0...
[134i386-quarterly-job-10] | | `-- Extracting mpdecimal-4.0.0: .......... done
[134i386-quarterly-job-10] | | `-- Installing readline-8.2.13_2...
[134i386-quarterly-job-10] | | `-- Extracting readline-8.2.13_2: .......... done
[134i386-quarterly-job-10] | | `-- Extracting python311-3.11.11: .......... done
<snip>
1115 | static gint scratch_application_main (gchar** args,
| ^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
src/libcodecore.so.0.0.p/Widgets/Terminal.c:41:20: warning: unused variable 'code_terminal_properties' [-Wunused-variable]
41 | static GParamSpec* code_terminal_properties[CODE_TERMINAL_NUM_PROPERTIES];
| ^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
12 warnings generated.
[ 43% 151/339] cc -Isrc/libcodecore.so.0.0.p -Isrc -I../src -I/usr/local/include/glib-2.0 -I/usr/local/lib/glib-2.0/include -I/usr/local/include -I/usr/local/include/gio-unix-2.0 -I/usr/local/include/gee-0.8 -I/usr/local/include/gtk-3.0 -I/usr/local/include/pango-1.0 -I/usr/local/include/cairo -I/usr/local/include/gdk-pixbuf-2.0 -I/usr/local/include/at-spi2-atk/2.0 -I/usr/local/include/at-spi-2.0 -I/usr/local/include/atk-1.0 -I/usr/local/include/dbus-1.0 -I/usr/local/lib/dbus-1.0/include -I/usr/local/include/libepoll-shim -I/usr/local/include/fribidi -I/usr/local/include/pixman-1 -I/usr/local/include/harfbuzz -I/usr/local/include/freetype2 -I/usr/local/include/libpng16 -I/usr/local/include/granite -I/usr/local/include/libhandy-1 -I/usr/local/include/gtksourceview-4 -I/usr/local/include/libxml2 -I/usr/local/include/libpeas-1.0 -I/usr/local/include/gobject-introspection-1.0 -I/usr/local/include/libgit2-glib-1.0 -I/usr/local/include/vala-0.56 -I/usr/local/include/vte-2.91 -fdia
gnostics-color=never -D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64 -Wall -Winvalid-pch '-DGETTEXT_PACKAGE="io.elementary.code"' -O2 -pipe -fstack-protector-strong -fno-strict-aliasing -fPIC -pthread -DGIT_SSH=1 -D_THREAD_SAFE -MD -MQ src/libcodecore.so.0.0.p/meson-generated_Widgets_SourceView.c.o -MF src/libcodecore.so.0.0.p/meson-generated_Widgets_SourceView.c.o.d -o src/libcodecore.so.0.0.p/meson-generated_Widgets_SourceView.c.o -c src/libcodecore.so.0.0.p/Widgets/SourceView.c
In file included from src/libcodecore.so.0.0.p/Widgets/SourceView.c:25:
In file included from src/codecore.h:13:
/usr/local/include/granite/granite.h:2118:55: warning: 'GraniteTextStyle' is deprecated [-Wdeprecated-declarations]
2118 | VALA_EXTERN gchar* granite_text_style_get_stylesheet (GraniteTextStyle self,
| ^
/usr/local/include/granite/granite.h:637:20: note: 'GraniteTextStyle' has been explicitly marked deprecated here
637 | } GraniteTextStyle G_GNUC_DEPRECATED ;
| ^
/usr/local/include/glib-2.0/glib/gmacros.h:709:42: note: expanded from macro 'G_GNUC_DEPRECATED'
709 | #define G_GNUC_DEPRECATED __attribute__((__deprecated__))
| ^
src/libcodecore.so.0.0.p/Widgets/SourceView.c:798:8: warning: variable '_lines_size_' set but not used [-Wunused-but-set-variable]
798 | gint _lines_size_;
| ^
src/libcodecore.so.0.0.p/Widgets/SourceView.c:799:11: warning: variable '_tmp13_' set but not used [-Wunused-but-set-variable]
799 | gchar** _tmp13_;
| ^
src/libcodecore.so.0.0.p/Widgets/SourceView.c:1358:12: warning: variable '_tmp19__length1' set but not used [-Wunused-but-set-variable]
1358 | gint _tmp19__length1;
| ^
src/libcodecore.so.0.0.p/Widgets/SourceView.c:1361:12: warning: variable '_tmp21__length1' set but not used [-Wunused-but-set-variable]
1361 | gint _tmp21__length1;
| ^
src/libcodecore.so.0.0.p/Widgets/SourceView.c:1390:13: warning: variable '_tmp28__length1' set but not used [-Wunused-but-set-variable]
1390 | gint _tmp28__length1;
| ^
src/libcodecore.so.0.0.p/Widgets/SourceView.c:1393:13: warning: variable '_tmp30__length1' set but not used [-Wunused-but-set-variable]
1393 | gint _tmp30__length1;
| ^
src/libcodecore.so.0.0.p/Widgets/SourceView.c:1378:15: warning: variable '_tmp26_' set but not used [-Wunused-but-set-variable]
1378 | gchar** _tmp26_;
| ^
src/libcodecore.so.0.0.p/Widgets/SourceView.c:1340:14: warning: variable '_tmp16_' set but not used [-Wunused-but-set-variable]
1340 | gchar** _tmp16_;
| ^
src/libcodecore.so.0.0.p/Widgets/SourceView.c:1342:14: warning: variable '_tmp17_' set but not used [-Wunused-but-set-variable]
1342 | gchar** _tmp17_;
| ^
src/libcodecore.so.0.0.p/Widgets/SourceView.c:1283:8: warning: variable '_lines_size_' set but not used [-Wunused-but-set-variable]
1283 | gint _lines_size_;
| ^
src/libcodecore.so.0.0.p/Widgets/SourceView.c:1284:11: warning: variable '_tmp13_' set but not used [-Wunused-but-set-variable]
1284 | gchar** _tmp13_;
| ^
src/libcodecore.so.0.0.p/Widgets/SourceView.c:2188:11: warning: variable 'handled' set but not used [-Wunused-but-set-variable]
2188 | gboolean handled = FALSE;
| ^
In file included from src/libcodecore.so.0.0.p/Widgets/SourceView.c:25:
src/codecore.h:1115:13: warning: unused function 'scratch_application_main' [-Wunused-function]
1115 | static gint scratch_application_main (gchar** args,
| ^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
14 warnings generated.
[ 44% 152/339] cc -Isrc/libcodecore.so.0.0.p -Isrc -I../src -I/usr/local/include/glib-2.0 -I/usr/local/lib/glib-2.0/include -I/usr/local/include -I/usr/local/include/gio-unix-2.0 -I/usr/local/include/gee-0.8 -I/usr/local/include/gtk-3.0 -I/usr/local/include/pango-1.0 -I/usr/local/include/cairo -I/usr/local/include/gdk-pixbuf-2.0 -I/usr/local/include/at-spi2-atk/2.0 -I/usr/local/include/at-spi-2.0 -I/usr/local/include/atk-1.0 -I/usr/local/include/dbus-1.0 -I/usr/local/lib/dbus-1.0/include -I/usr/local/include/libepoll-shim -I/usr/local/include/fribidi -I/usr/local/include/pixman-1 -I/usr/local/include/harfbuzz -I/usr/local/include/freetype2 -I/usr/local/include/libpng16 -I/usr/local/include/granite -I/usr/local/include/libhandy-1 -I/usr/local/include/gtksourceview-4 -I/usr/local/include/libxml2 -I/usr/local/include/libpeas-1.0 -I/usr/local/include/gobject-introspection-1.0 -I/usr/local/include/libgit2-glib-1.0 -I/usr/local/include/vala-0.56 -I/usr/local/include/vte-2.91 -fdia
gnostics-color=never -D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64 -Wall -Winvalid-pch '-DGETTEXT_PACKAGE="io.elementary.code"' -O2 -pipe -fstack-protector-strong -fno-strict-aliasing -fPIC -pthread -DGIT_SSH=1 -D_THREAD_SAFE -MD -MQ src/libcodecore.so.0.0.p/meson-generated_Widgets_WelcomeView.c.o -MF src/libcodecore.so.0.0.p/meson-generated_Widgets_WelcomeView.c.o.d -o src/libcodecore.so.0.0.p/meson-generated_Widgets_WelcomeView.c.o -c src/libcodecore.so.0.0.p/Widgets/WelcomeView.c
In file included from src/libcodecore.so.0.0.p/Widgets/WelcomeView.c:23:
In file included from src/codecore.h:13:
/usr/local/include/granite/granite.h:2118:55: warning: 'GraniteTextStyle' is deprecated [-Wdeprecated-declarations]
2118 | VALA_EXTERN gchar* granite_text_style_get_stylesheet (GraniteTextStyle self,
| ^
/usr/local/include/granite/granite.h:637:20: note: 'GraniteTextStyle' has been explicitly marked deprecated here
637 | } GraniteTextStyle G_GNUC_DEPRECATED ;
| ^
/usr/local/include/glib-2.0/glib/gmacros.h:709:42: note: expanded from macro 'G_GNUC_DEPRECATED'
709 | #define G_GNUC_DEPRECATED __attribute__((__deprecated__))
| ^
src/libcodecore.so.0.0.p/Widgets/WelcomeView.c:218:20: warning: variable 'self' set but not used [-Wunused-but-set-variable]
218 | CodeWelcomeView * self;
| ^
In file included from src/libcodecore.so.0.0.p/Widgets/WelcomeView.c:23:
src/codecore.h:1115:13: warning: unused function 'scratch_application_main' [-Wunused-function]
1115 | static gint scratch_application_main (gchar** args,
| ^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
3 warnings generated.
[ 44% 153/339] cc -Isrc/libcodecore.so.0.0.p -Isrc -I../src -I/usr/local/include/glib-2.0 -I/usr/local/lib/glib-2.0/include -I/usr/local/include -I/usr/local/include/gio-unix-2.0 -I/usr/local/include/gee-0.8 -I/usr/local/include/gtk-3.0 -I/usr/local/include/pango-1.0 -I/usr/local/include/cairo -I/usr/local/include/gdk-pixbuf-2.0 -I/usr/local/include/at-spi2-atk/2.0 -I/usr/local/include/at-spi-2.0 -I/usr/local/include/atk-1.0 -I/usr/local/include/dbus-1.0 -I/usr/local/lib/dbus-1.0/include -I/usr/local/include/libepoll-shim -I/usr/local/include/fribidi -I/usr/local/include/pixman-1 -I/usr/local/include/harfbuzz -I/usr/local/include/freetype2 -I/usr/local/include/libpng16 -I/usr/local/include/granite -I/usr/local/include/libhandy-1 -I/usr/local/include/gtksourceview-4 -I/usr/local/include/libxml2 -I/usr/local/include/libpeas-1.0 -I/usr/local/include/gobject-introspection-1.0 -I/usr/local/include/libgit2-glib-1.0 -I/usr/local/include/vala-0.56 -I/usr/local/include/vte-2.91 -fdia
gnostics-color=never -D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64 -Wall -Winvalid-pch '-DGETTEXT_PACKAGE="io.elementary.code"' -O2 -pipe -fstack-protector-strong -fno-strict-aliasing -fPIC -pthread -DGIT_SSH=1 -D_THREAD_SAFE -MD -MQ src/libcodecore.so.0.0.p/meson-generated_SymbolPane_SymbolOutline.c.o -MF src/libcodecore.so.0.0.p/meson-generated_SymbolPane_SymbolOutline.c.o.d -o src/libcodecore.so.0.0.p/meson-generated_SymbolPane_SymbolOutline.c.o -c src/libcodecore.so.0.0.p/SymbolPane/SymbolOutline.c
In file included from src/libcodecore.so.0.0.p/SymbolPane/SymbolOutline.c:22:
In file included from src/codecore.h:13:
/usr/local/include/granite/granite.h:2118:55: warning: 'GraniteTextStyle' is deprecated [-Wdeprecated-declarations]
2118 | VALA_EXTERN gchar* granite_text_style_get_stylesheet (GraniteTextStyle self,
| ^
/usr/local/include/granite/granite.h:637:20: note: 'GraniteTextStyle' has been explicitly marked deprecated here
637 | } GraniteTextStyle G_GNUC_DEPRECATED ;
| ^
/usr/local/include/glib-2.0/glib/gmacros.h:709:42: note: expanded from macro 'G_GNUC_DEPRECATED'
709 | #define G_GNUC_DEPRECATED __attribute__((__deprecated__))
| ^
In file included from src/libcodecore.so.0.0.p/SymbolPane/SymbolOutline.c:22:
src/codecore.h:1115:13: warning: unused function 'scratch_application_main' [-Wunused-function]
1115 | static gint scratch_application_main (gchar** args,
| ^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
2 warnings generated.
[ 44% 154/339] cc -Isrc/libcodecore.so.0.0.p -Isrc -I../src -I/usr/local/include/glib-2.0 -I/usr/local/lib/glib-2.0/include -I/usr/local/include -I/usr/local/include/gio-unix-2.0 -I/usr/local/include/gee-0.8 -I/usr/local/include/gtk-3.0 -I/usr/local/include/pango-1.0 -I/usr/local/include/cairo -I/usr/local/include/gdk-pixbuf-2.0 -I/usr/local/include/at-spi2-atk/2.0 -I/usr/local/include/at-spi-2.0 -I/usr/local/include/atk-1.0 -I/usr/local/include/dbus-1.0 -I/usr/local/lib/dbus-1.0/include -I/usr/local/include/libepoll-shim -I/usr/local/include/fribidi -I/usr/local/include/pixman-1 -I/usr/local/include/harfbuzz -I/usr/local/include/freetype2 -I/usr/local/include/libpng16 -I/usr/local/include/granite -I/usr/local/include/libhandy-1 -I/usr/local/include/gtksourceview-4 -I/usr/local/include/libxml2 -I/usr/local/include/libpeas-1.0 -I/usr/local/include/gobject-introspection-1.0 -I/usr/local/include/libgit2-glib-1.0 -I/usr/local/include/vala-0.56 -I/usr/local/include/vte-2.91 -fdia
gnostics-color=never -D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64 -Wall -Winvalid-pch '-DGETTEXT_PACKAGE="io.elementary.code"' -O2 -pipe -fstack-protector-strong -fno-strict-aliasing -fPIC -pthread -DGIT_SSH=1 -D_THREAD_SAFE -MD -MQ src/libcodecore.so.0.0.p/meson-generated_SymbolPane_Vala_ValaComparisonHelper.c.o -MF src/libcodecore.so.0.0.p/meson-generated_SymbolPane_Vala_ValaComparisonHelper.c.o.d -o src/libcodecore.so.0.0.p/meson-generated_SymbolPane_Vala_ValaComparisonHelper.c.o -c src/libcodecore.so.0.0.p/SymbolPane/Vala/ValaComparisonHelper.c
In file included from src/libcodecore.so.0.0.p/SymbolPane/Vala/ValaComparisonHelper.c:22:
/usr/local/include/granite/granite.h:2118:55: warning: 'GraniteTextStyle' is deprecated [-Wdeprecated-declarations]
2118 | VALA_EXTERN gchar* granite_text_style_get_stylesheet (GraniteTextStyle self,
| ^
/usr/local/include/granite/granite.h:637:20: note: 'GraniteTextStyle' has been explicitly marked deprecated here
637 | } GraniteTextStyle G_GNUC_DEPRECATED ;
| ^
/usr/local/include/glib-2.0/glib/gmacros.h:709:42: note: expanded from macro 'G_GNUC_DEPRECATED'
709 | #define G_GNUC_DEPRECATED __attribute__((__deprecated__))
| ^
In file included from src/libcodecore.so.0.0.p/SymbolPane/Vala/ValaComparisonHelper.c:24:
src/codecore.h:1115:13: warning: unused function 'scratch_application_main' [-Wunused-function]
1115 | static gint scratch_application_main (gchar** args,
| ^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
2 warnings generated.
[ 45% 155/339] cc -Isrc/libcodecore.so.0.0.p -Isrc -I../src -I/usr/local/include/glib-2.0 -I/usr/local/lib/glib-2.0/include -I/usr/local/include -I/usr/local/include/gio-unix-2.0 -I/usr/local/include/gee-0.8 -I/usr/local/include/gtk-3.0 -I/usr/local/include/pango-1.0 -I/usr/local/include/cairo -I/usr/local/include/gdk-pixbuf-2.0 -I/usr/local/include/at-spi2-atk/2.0 -I/usr/local/include/at-spi-2.0 -I/usr/local/include/atk-1.0 -I/usr/local/include/dbus-1.0 -I/usr/local/lib/dbus-1.0/include -I/usr/local/include/libepoll-shim -I/usr/local/include/fribidi -I/usr/local/include/pixman-1 -I/usr/local/include/harfbuzz -I/usr/local/include/freetype2 -I/usr/local/include/libpng16 -I/usr/local/include/granite -I/usr/local/include/libhandy-1 -I/usr/local/include/gtksourceview-4 -I/usr/local/include/libxml2 -I/usr/local/include/libpeas-1.0 -I/usr/local/include/gobject-introspection-1.0 -I/usr/local/include/libgit2-glib-1.0 -I/usr/local/include/vala-0.56 -I/usr/local/include/vte-2.91 -fdia
gnostics-color=never -D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64 -Wall -Winvalid-pch '-DGETTEXT_PACKAGE="io.elementary.code"' -O2 -pipe -fstack-protector-strong -fno-strict-aliasing -fPIC -pthread -DGIT_SSH=1 -D_THREAD_SAFE -MD -MQ src/libcodecore.so.0.0.p/meson-generated_SymbolPane_Vala_ValaSymbolItem.c.o -MF src/libcodecore.so.0.0.p/meson-generated_SymbolPane_Vala_ValaSymbolItem.c.o.d -o src/libcodecore.so.0.0.p/meson-generated_SymbolPane_Vala_ValaSymbolItem.c.o -c src/libcodecore.so.0.0.p/SymbolPane/Vala/ValaSymbolItem.c
FAILED: src/libcodecore.so.0.0.p/meson-generated_SymbolPane_Vala_ValaSymbolItem.c.o
cc -Isrc/libcodecore.so.0.0.p -Isrc -I../src -I/usr/local/include/glib-2.0 -I/usr/local/lib/glib-2.0/include -I/usr/local/include -I/usr/local/include/gio-unix-2.0 -I/usr/local/include/gee-0.8 -I/usr/local/include/gtk-3.0 -I/usr/local/include/pango-1.0 -I/usr/local/include/cairo -I/usr/local/include/gdk-pixbuf-2.0 -I/usr/local/include/at-spi2-atk/2.0 -I/usr/local/include/at-spi-2.0 -I/usr/local/include/atk-1.0 -I/usr/local/include/dbus-1.0 -I/usr/local/lib/dbus-1.0/include -I/usr/local/include/libepoll-shim -I/usr/local/include/fribidi -I/usr/local/include/pixman-1 -I/usr/local/include/harfbuzz -I/usr/local/include/freetype2 -I/usr/local/include/libpng16 -I/usr/local/include/granite -I/usr/local/include/libhandy-1 -I/usr/local/include/gtksourceview-4 -I/usr/local/include/libxml2 -I/usr/local/include/libpeas-1.0 -I/usr/local/include/gobject-introspection-1.0 -I/usr/local/include/libgit2-glib-1.0 -I/usr/local/include/vala-0.56 -I/usr/local/include/vte-2.91 -fdiagnostics-color=
never -D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64 -Wall -Winvalid-pch '-DGETTEXT_PACKAGE="io.elementary.code"' -O2 -pipe -fstack-protector-strong -fno-strict-aliasing -fPIC -pthread -DGIT_SSH=1 -D_THREAD_SAFE -MD -MQ src/libcodecore.so.0.0.p/meson-generated_SymbolPane_Vala_ValaSymbolItem.c.o -MF src/libcodecore.so.0.0.p/meson-generated_SymbolPane_Vala_ValaSymbolItem.c.o.d -o src/libcodecore.so.0.0.p/meson-generated_SymbolPane_Vala_ValaSymbolItem.c.o -c src/libcodecore.so.0.0.p/SymbolPane/Vala/ValaSymbolItem.c
PLEASE submit a bug report to https://bugs.freebsd.org/submit/ and include the crash backtrace, preprocessed source, and associated run script.
Stack dump:
0. Program arguments: cc -Isrc/libcodecore.so.0.0.p -Isrc -I../src -I/usr/local/include/glib-2.0 -I/usr/local/lib/glib-2.0/include -I/usr/local/include -I/usr/local/include/gio-unix-2.0 -I/usr/local/include/gee-0.8 -I/usr/local/include/gtk-3.0 -I/usr/local/include/pango-1.0 -I/usr/local/include/cairo -I/usr/local/include/gdk-pixbuf-2.0 -I/usr/local/include/at-spi2-atk/2.0 -I/usr/local/include/at-spi-2.0 -I/usr/local/include/atk-1.0 -I/usr/local/include/dbus-1.0 -I/usr/local/lib/dbus-1.0/include -I/usr/local/include/libepoll-shim -I/usr/local/include/fribidi -I/usr/local/include/pixman-1 -I/usr/local/include/harfbuzz -I/usr/local/include/freetype2 -I/usr/local/include/libpng16 -I/usr/local/include/granite -I/usr/local/include/libhandy-1 -I/usr/local/include/gtksourceview-4 -I/usr/local/include/libxml2 -I/usr/local/include/libpeas-1.0 -I/usr/local/include/gobject-introspection-1.0 -I/usr/local/include/libgit2-glib-1.0 -I/usr/local/include/vala-0.56 -I/usr/local/include/vte-2.9
1 -fdiagnostics-color=never -D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64 -Wall -Winvalid-pch -DGETTEXT_PACKAGE=\"io.elementary.code\" -O2 -pipe -fstack-protector-strong -fno-strict-aliasing -fPIC -pthread -DGIT_SSH=1 -D_THREAD_SAFE -MD -MQ src/libcodecore.so.0.0.p/meson-generated_SymbolPane_Vala_ValaSymbolItem.c.o -MF src/libcodecore.so.0.0.p/meson-generated_SymbolPane_Vala_ValaSymbolItem.c.o.d -o src/libcodecore.so.0.0.p/meson-generated_SymbolPane_Vala_ValaSymbolItem.c.o -c src/libcodecore.so.0.0.p/SymbolPane/Vala/ValaSymbolItem.c
1. /usr/local/include/gtk-3.0/gtk/gtkseparatortoolitem.h:72:1 <Spelling=/usr/local/include/gtk-3.0/gdk/gdkversionmacros.h:32:21>: current parser token 'extern'
#0 0x04eeb0e4 (/usr/bin/cc+0x4eeb0e4)
#1 0x04eeb5b0 (/usr/bin/cc+0x4eeb5b0)
#2 0x04ee90fe (/usr/bin/cc+0x4ee90fe)
#3 0x04eb060b (/usr/bin/cc+0x4eb060b)
#4 0x268aac59 (/lib/libthr.so.3+0x18c59)
#5 0x268aa109 (/lib/libthr.so.3+0x18109)
cc: error: clang frontend command failed with exit code 138 (use -v to see invocation)
FreeBSD clang version 18.1.6 (https://github.com/llvm/llvm-project.git llvmorg-18.1.6-0-g1118c2e05e67)
Target: i386-unknown-freebsd13.4
Thread model: posix
InstalledDir: /usr/bin
cc: note: diagnostic msg:
********************
PLEASE ATTACH THE FOLLOWING FILES TO THE BUG REPORT:
Preprocessed source(s) and associated run script(s) are located at:
cc: note: diagnostic msg: /tmp/ValaSymbolItem-4c06d1.c
cc: note: diagnostic msg: /tmp/ValaSymbolItem-4c06d1.sh
cc: note: diagnostic msg:
********************
[ 45% 155/339] cc -Isrc/libcodecore.so.0.0.p -Isrc -I../src -I/usr/local/include/glib-2.0 -I/usr/local/lib/glib-2.0/include -I/usr/local/include -I/usr/local/include/gio-unix-2.0 -I/usr/local/include/gee-0.8 -I/usr/local/include/gtk-3.0 -I/usr/local/include/pango-1.0 -I/usr/local/include/cairo -I/usr/local/include/gdk-pixbuf-2.0 -I/usr/local/include/at-spi2-atk/2.0 -I/usr/local/include/at-spi-2.0 -I/usr/local/include/atk-1.0 -I/usr/local/include/dbus-1.0 -I/usr/local/lib/dbus-1.0/include -I/usr/local/include/libepoll-shim -I/usr/local/include/fribidi -I/usr/local/include/pixman-1 -I/usr/local/include/harfbuzz -I/usr/local/include/freetype2 -I/usr/local/include/libpng16 -I/usr/local/include/granite -I/usr/local/include/libhandy-1 -I/usr/local/include/gtksourceview-4 -I/usr/local/include/libxml2 -I/usr/local/include/libpeas-1.0 -I/usr/local/include/gobject-introspection-1.0 -I/usr/local/include/libgit2-glib-1.0 -I/usr/local/include/vala-0.56 -I/usr/local/include/vte-2.91 -fdia
gnostics-color=never -D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64 -Wall -Winvalid-pch '-DGETTEXT_PACKAGE="io.elementary.code"' -O2 -pipe -fstack-protector-strong -fno-strict-aliasing -fPIC -pthread -DGIT_SSH=1 -D_THREAD_SAFE -MD -MQ src/libcodecore.so.0.0.p/meson-generated_SymbolPane_Vala_ValaSymbolOutline.c.o -MF src/libcodecore.so.0.0.p/meson-generated_SymbolPane_Vala_ValaSymbolOutline.c.o.d -o src/libcodecore.so.0.0.p/meson-generated_SymbolPane_Vala_ValaSymbolOutline.c.o -c src/libcodecore.so.0.0.p/SymbolPane/Vala/ValaSymbolOutline.c
In file included from src/libcodecore.so.0.0.p/SymbolPane/Vala/ValaSymbolOutline.c:22:
In file included from src/codecore.h:13:
/usr/local/include/granite/granite.h:2118:55: warning: 'GraniteTextStyle' is deprecated [-Wdeprecated-declarations]
2118 | VALA_EXTERN gchar* granite_text_style_get_stylesheet (GraniteTextStyle self,
| ^
/usr/local/include/granite/granite.h:637:20: note: 'GraniteTextStyle' has been explicitly marked deprecated here
637 | } GraniteTextStyle G_GNUC_DEPRECATED ;
| ^
/usr/local/include/glib-2.0/glib/gmacros.h:709:42: note: expanded from macro 'G_GNUC_DEPRECATED'
709 | #define G_GNUC_DEPRECATED __attribute__((__deprecated__))
| ^
src/libcodecore.so.0.0.p/SymbolPane/Vala/ValaSymbolOutline.c:216:37: warning: variable 'self' set but not used [-Wunused-but-set-variable]
216 | ScratchServicesValaSymbolOutline* self;
| ^
src/libcodecore.so.0.0.p/SymbolPane/Vala/ValaSymbolOutline.c:1144:11: warning: variable 'self' set but not used [-Wunused-but-set-variable]
1144 | Report * self;
| ^
src/libcodecore.so.0.0.p/SymbolPane/Vala/ValaSymbolOutline.c:1154:11: warning: variable 'self' set but not used [-Wunused-but-set-variable]
1154 | Report * self;
| ^
src/libcodecore.so.0.0.p/SymbolPane/Vala/ValaSymbolOutline.c:1164:11: warning: variable 'self' set but not used [-Wunused-but-set-variable]
1164 | Report * self;
| ^
src/libcodecore.so.0.0.p/SymbolPane/Vala/ValaSymbolOutline.c:1174:11: warning: variable 'self' set but not used [-Wunused-but-set-variable]
1174 | Report * self;
| ^
In file included from src/libcodecore.so.0.0.p/SymbolPane/Vala/ValaSymbolOutline.c:22:
src/codecore.h:1115:13: warning: unused function 'scratch_application_main' [-Wunused-function]
1115 | static gint scratch_application_main (gchar** args,
| ^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
src/libcodecore.so.0.0.p/SymbolPane/Vala/ValaSymbolOutline.c:49:20: warning: unused variable 'scratch_services_vala_symbol_outline_properties' [-Wunused-variable]
49 | static GParamSpec* scratch_services_vala_symbol_outline_properties[SCRATCH_SERVICES_VALA_SYMBOL_OUTLINE_NUM_PROPERTIES];
| ^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
8 warnings generated.
[ 45% 155/339] cc -Isrc/libcodecore.so.0.0.p -Isrc -I../src -I/usr/local/include/glib-2.0 -I/usr/local/lib/glib-2.0/include -I/usr/local/include -I/usr/local/include/gio-unix-2.0 -I/usr/local/include/gee-0.8 -I/usr/local/include/gtk-3.0 -I/usr/local/include/pango-1.0 -I/usr/local/include/cairo -I/usr/local/include/gdk-pixbuf-2.0 -I/usr/local/include/at-spi2-atk/2.0 -I/usr/local/include/at-spi-2.0 -I/usr/local/include/atk-1.0 -I/usr/local/include/dbus-1.0 -I/usr/local/lib/dbus-1.0/include -I/usr/local/include/libepoll-shim -I/usr/local/include/fribidi -I/usr/local/include/pixman-1 -I/usr/local/include/harfbuzz -I/usr/local/include/freetype2 -I/usr/local/include/libpng16 -I/usr/local/include/granite -I/usr/local/include/libhandy-1 -I/usr/local/include/gtksourceview-4 -I/usr/local/include/libxml2 -I/usr/local/include/libpeas-1.0 -I/usr/local/include/gobject-introspection-1.0 -I/usr/local/include/libgit2-glib-1.0 -I/usr/local/include/vala-0.56 -I/usr/local/include/vte-2.91 -fdia
gnostics-color=never -D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64 -Wall -Winvalid-pch '-DGETTEXT_PACKAGE="io.elementary.code"' -O2 -pipe -fstack-protector-strong -fno-strict-aliasing -fPIC -pthread -DGIT_SSH=1 -D_THREAD_SAFE -MD -MQ src/libcodecore.so.0.0.p/meson-generated_SymbolPane_Vala_ValaSymbolResolver.c.o -MF src/libcodecore.so.0.0.p/meson-generated_SymbolPane_Vala_ValaSymbolResolver.c.o.d -o src/libcodecore.so.0.0.p/meson-generated_SymbolPane_Vala_ValaSymbolResolver.c.o -c src/libcodecore.so.0.0.p/SymbolPane/Vala/ValaSymbolResolver.c
In file included from src/libcodecore.so.0.0.p/SymbolPane/Vala/ValaSymbolResolver.c:22:
In file included from src/codecore.h:13:
/usr/local/include/granite/granite.h:2118:55: warning: 'GraniteTextStyle' is deprecated [-Wdeprecated-declarations]
2118 | VALA_EXTERN gchar* granite_text_style_get_stylesheet (GraniteTextStyle self,
| ^
/usr/local/include/granite/granite.h:637:20: note: 'GraniteTextStyle' has been explicitly marked deprecated here
637 | } GraniteTextStyle G_GNUC_DEPRECATED ;
| ^
/usr/local/include/glib-2.0/glib/gmacros.h:709:42: note: expanded from macro 'G_GNUC_DEPRECATED'
709 | #define G_GNUC_DEPRECATED __attribute__((__deprecated__))
| ^
In file included from src/libcodecore.so.0.0.p/SymbolPane/Vala/ValaSymbolResolver.c:22:
src/codecore.h:1115:13: warning: unused function 'scratch_application_main' [-Wunused-function]
1115 | static gint scratch_application_main (gchar** args,
| ^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
2 warnings generated.
ninja: build stopped: subcommand failed.
===> Compilation failed unexpectedly.
Try to set MAKE_JOBS_UNSAFE=yes and rebuild before reporting the failure to
the maintainer.
*** Error code 1
Stop.
make: stopped in /usr/ports/editors/elementary-code