[package - 134i386-default][net/openmpi4] Failed for openmpi4-4.1.6_1 in build

From: <pkg-fallout_at_FreeBSD.org>
Date: Thu, 02 Jan 2025 05:04:28 UTC
You are receiving this mail as a port that you maintain
is failing to build on the FreeBSD package build server.
Please investigate the failure and submit a PR to fix
build.

Maintainer:     ports@FreeBSD.org
Log URL:        https://pkg-status.freebsd.org/beefy15/data/134i386-default/6e326af2b884/logs/openmpi4-4.1.6_1.log
Build URL:      https://pkg-status.freebsd.org/beefy15/build.html?mastername=134i386-default&build=6e326af2b884
Log:

=>> Building net/openmpi4
build started at Thu Jan  2 04:35:41 UTC 2025
port directory: /usr/ports/net/openmpi4
package name: openmpi4-4.1.6_1
building for: FreeBSD 134i386-default-job-06 13.4-RELEASE-p2 FreeBSD 13.4-RELEASE-p2 i386
maintained by: ports@FreeBSD.org
Makefile datestamp: -rw-r--r--  1 root  wheel  3681 Dec 15 01:02 /usr/ports/net/openmpi4/Makefile
Ports top last git commit: 6e326af2b88
Ports top unclean checkout: no
Port dir last git commit: 2c856e9d2f1
Port dir unclean checkout: no
Poudriere version: poudriere-git-3.4.2
Host OSVERSION: 1500028
Jail OSVERSION: 1304000
Job Id: 06

---Begin Environment---
SHELL=/bin/csh
BLOCKSIZE=K
MAIL=/var/mail/root
MM_CHARSET=UTF-8
LANG=C.UTF-8
OSVERSION=1304000
STATUS=1
HOME=/root
PATH=/sbin:/bin:/usr/sbin:/usr/bin:/usr/local/sbin:/usr/local/bin:/root/bin
MAKE_OBJDIR_CHECK_WRITABLE=0
UNAME_m=i386
UNAME_p=i386
UNAME_r=13.4-RELEASE-p2
LOCALBASE=/usr/local
UNAME_v=FreeBSD 13.4-RELEASE-p2
USER=root
POUDRIERE_NAME=poudriere-git
LIBEXECPREFIX=/usr/local/libexec/poudriere
POUDRIERE_VERSION=3.4.2
MASTERMNT=/usr/local/poudriere/data/.m/134i386-default/ref
LC_COLLATE=C
POUDRIERE_BUILD_TYPE=bulk
PACKAGE_BUILDING=yes
SAVED_TERM=
OUTPUT_REDIRECTED_STDERR=4
OUTPUT_REDIRECTED=1
PWD=/usr/local/poudriere/data/.m/134i386-default/06/.p
OUTPUT_REDIRECTED_STDOUT=3
P_PORTS_FEATURES=FLAVORS SUBPACKAGES SELECTED_OPTIONS
MASTERNAME=134i386-default
SCRIPTPREFIX=/usr/local/share/poudriere
SCRIPTNAME=bulk.sh
OLDPWD=/usr/local/poudriere/data/.m/134i386-default/ref/.p/pool
POUDRIERE_PKGNAME=poudriere-git-3.4.2
SCRIPTPATH=/usr/local/share/poudriere/bulk.sh
POUDRIEREPATH=/usr/local/bin/poudriere
---End Environment---

---Begin Poudriere Port Flags/Env---
PORT_FLAGS=
PKGENV=
FLAVOR=
MAKE_ARGS=
---End Poudriere Port Flags/Env---

---Begin OPTIONS List---
===> The following configuration options are available for openmpi4-4.1.6_1:
     AVX=off: Enable AVX instructions
     DEBUG=off: Build with debugging support
     IPV6=on: IPv6 protocol support
===> Use 'make config' to modify these settings
---End OPTIONS List---

--MAINTAINER--
ports@FreeBSD.org
--End MAINTAINER--

--CONFIGURE_ARGS--
--program-prefix=  --with-hwloc=external  --with-libltdl  --without-ofi  --enable-mpi-fortran=usempi  --enable-mpi-cxx  --enable-cxx-exceptions  --with-libevent=external  --enable-mca-no-build=verbs,btl_openib,oob_ud  --without-verbs  --with-wrapper-ldflags=-Wl,-rpath=-Wl,-rpath=/usr/local/lib/gcc13  ompi_cv_fortran_ignore_tkr_data=0 --enable-mca-no-build=op-avx --disable-debug --enable-ipv6 --without-slurm --prefix=/usr/local/mpi/openmpi ${_LATE_CONFIGURE_ARGS}
--End CONFIGURE_ARGS--

--CONFIGURE_ENV--
DISABLE_gds_ds12=1 DISABLE_gds_ds21=1 F77="gfortran13" F90="gfortran13" FC="gfortran13"	 FFLAGS="-O -Wl,-rpath=/usr/local/lib/gcc13" F90FLAGS="-O -Wl,-rpath=/usr/local/lib/gcc13" FCFLAGS="-fallow-argument-mismatch -Wl,-rpath=/usr/local/lib/gcc13" MAKE=/usr/local/bin/gmake ac_cv_path_PERL=/usr/local/bin/perl ac_cv_path_PERL_PATH=/usr/local/bin/perl  PERL_USE_UNSAFE_INC=1 PKG_CONFIG=pkgconf XDG_DATA_HOME=/wrkdirs/usr/ports/net/openmpi4/work  XDG_CONFIG_HOME=/wrkdirs/usr/ports/net/openmpi4/work  XDG_CACHE_HOME=/wrkdirs/usr/ports/net/openmpi4/work/.cache  HOME=/wrkdirs/usr/ports/net/openmpi4/work TMPDIR="/tmp" PATH=/wrkdirs/usr/ports/net/openmpi4/work/.bin:/sbin:/bin:/usr/sbin:/usr/bin:/usr/local/sbin:/usr/local/bin:/root/bin PKG_CONFIG_LIBDIR=/wrkdirs/usr/ports/net/openmpi4/work/.pkgconfig:/usr/local/libdata/pkgconfig:/usr/local/share/pkgconfig:/usr/libdata/pkgconfig SHELL=/bin/sh CONFIG_SHELL=/bin/sh ADDR2LINE="/usr/local/bin/addr2line" AR="/usr/local/bin/ar" AS="/usr/local/bi
n/as" CPPFILT="/usr/local/bin/c++filt" GPROF="/usr/local/bin/gprof" LD="/usr/local/bin/ld" NM="/usr/local/bin/nm" OBJCOPY="/usr/local/bin/objcopy" OBJDUMP="/usr/local/bin/objdump" RANLIB="/usr/local/bin/ranlib" READELF="/usr/local/bin/readelf" SIZE="/usr/local/bin/size" STRINGS="/usr/local/bin/strings" CMAKE_PREFIX_PATH="/usr/local" CONFIG_SITE=/usr/ports/Templates/config.site lt_cv_sys_max_cmd_len=524288
--End CONFIGURE_ENV--

--MAKE_ENV--
F77="gfortran13" F90="gfortran13" FC="gfortran13"	 FFLAGS="-O -Wl,-rpath=/usr/local/lib/gcc13" F90FLAGS="-O -Wl,-rpath=/usr/local/lib/gcc13" FCFLAGS="-fallow-argument-mismatch -Wl,-rpath=/usr/local/lib/gcc13" PERL_USE_UNSAFE_INC=1 XDG_DATA_HOME=/wrkdirs/usr/ports/net/openmpi4/work  XDG_CONFIG_HOME=/wrkdirs/usr/ports/net/openmpi4/work  XDG_CACHE_HOME=/wrkdirs/usr/ports/net/openmpi4/work/.cache  HOME=/wrkdirs/usr/ports/net/openmpi4/work TMPDIR="/tmp" PATH=/wrkdirs/usr/ports/net/openmpi4/work/.bin:/sbin:/bin:/usr/sbin:/usr/bin:/usr/local/sbin:/usr/local/bin:/root/bin PKG_CONFIG_LIBDIR=/wrkdirs/usr/ports/net/openmpi4/work/.pkgconfig:/usr/local/libdata/pkgconfig:/usr/local/share/pkgconfig:/usr/libdata/pkgconfig MK_DEBUG_FILES=no MK_KERNEL_SYMBOLS=no SHELL=/bin/sh NO_LINT=YES ADDR2LINE="/usr/local/bin/addr2line" AR="/usr/local/bin/ar" AS="/usr/local/bin/as" CPPFILT="/usr/local/bin/c++filt" GPROF="/usr/local/bin/gprof" LD="/usr/local/bin/ld" NM="/usr/local/bin/nm" OBJCOPY="/usr/loc
al/bin/objcopy" OBJDUMP="/usr/local/bin/objdump" RANLIB="/usr/local/bin/ranlib" READELF="/usr/local/bin/readelf" SIZE="/usr/local/bin/size" STRINGS="/usr/local/bin/strings" PREFIX=/usr/local  LOCALBASE=/usr/local  CC="cc" CFLAGS="-O2 -pipe  -fstack-protector-strong -isystem /usr/local/include -fno-strict-aliasing "  CPP="cpp" CPPFLAGS="-isystem /usr/local/include"  LDFLAGS=" -Wl,-rpath=/usr/local/lib/gcc13  -L/usr/local/lib/gcc13 -fstack-protector-strong " LIBS="-L/usr/local/lib"  CXX="c++" CXXFLAGS="-O2 -pipe -fstack-protector-strong -isystem /usr/local/include -fno-strict-aliasing  -isystem /usr/local/include " BSD_INSTALL_PROGRAM="install  -s -m 555"  BSD_INSTALL_LIB="install  -s -m 0644"  BSD_INSTALL_SCRIPT="install  -m 555"  BSD_INSTALL_DATA="install  -m 0644"  BSD_INSTALL_MAN="install  -m 444"
--End MAKE_ENV--

--PLIST_SUB--
MPIDIR=mpi/openmpi AVX="@comment " NO_AVX="" DEBUG="@comment " NO_DEBUG="" IPV6="" NO_IPV6="@comment " SLURM="@comment " NO_SLURM="" NO_MCA_PATCHER_OVERWRITE="" OSREL=13.4 PREFIX=%D LOCALBASE=/usr/local  RESETPREFIX=/usr/local LIB32DIR=lib PERL_VERSION=5.36.3  PERL_VER=5.36  PERL5_MAN1=lib/perl5/site_perl/man/man1  PERL5_MAN3=lib/perl5/site_perl/man/man3  SITE_PERL=lib/perl5/site_perl  SITE_ARCH=lib/perl5/site_perl/mach/5.36 DOCSDIR="share/doc/openmpi"  EXAMPLESDIR="share/examples/openmpi"  DATADIR="share/openmpi"  WWWDIR="www/openmpi"  ETCDIR="etc/openmpi"
--End PLIST_SUB--

--SUB_LIST--
 AVX="@comment " NO_AVX="" DEBUG="@comment " NO_DEBUG="" IPV6="" NO_IPV6="@comment " SLURM="@comment " NO_SLURM="" PREFIX=/usr/local LOCALBASE=/usr/local  DATADIR=/usr/local/share/openmpi DOCSDIR=/usr/local/share/doc/openmpi EXAMPLESDIR=/usr/local/share/examples/openmpi  WWWDIR=/usr/local/www/openmpi ETCDIR=/usr/local/etc/openmpi
--End SUB_LIST--

---Begin make.conf---
USE_PACKAGE_DEPENDS=yes
BATCH=yes
WRKDIRPREFIX=/wrkdirs
PORTSDIR=/usr/ports
PACKAGES=/packages
DISTDIR=/distfiles
PACKAGE_BUILDING=yes
PACKAGE_BUILDING_FLAVORS=yes
MACHINE=i386
MACHINE_ARCH=i386
ARCH=${MACHINE_ARCH}
####  ####
# XXX: We really need this but cannot use it while 'make checksum' does not
# try the next mirror on checksum failure.  It currently retries the same
# failed mirror and then fails rather then trying another.  It *does*
# try the next if the size is mismatched though.
#MASTER_SITE_FREEBSD=yes
# Build ALLOW_MAKE_JOBS_PACKAGES with 3 jobs
MAKE_JOBS_NUMBER=3
#### Misc Poudriere ####
.include "/etc/make.conf.ports_env"
GID=0
UID=0
---End make.conf---
--Resource limits--
cpu time               (seconds, -t)  unlimited
file size           (512-blocks, -f)  unlimited
data seg size           (kbytes, -d)  524288
stack size              (kbytes, -s)  65536
core file size      (512-blocks, -c)  unlimited
max memory size         (kbytes, -m)  unlimited
locked memory           (kbytes, -l)  unlimited
max user processes              (-u)  89999
open files                      (-n)  8192
virtual mem size        (kbytes, -v)  unlimited
swap limit              (kbytes, -w)  unlimited
socket buffer size       (bytes, -b)  unlimited
pseudo-terminals                (-p)  unlimited
kqueues                         (-k)  unlimited
umtx shared locks               (-o)  unlimited
--End resource limits--
=======================<phase: check-sanity   >============================
===== env: NO_DEPENDS=yes USER=root UID=0 GID=0
===>   NOTICE:

The openmpi port currently does not have a maintainer. As a result, it is
more likely to have unresolved issues, not be up-to-date, or even be removed in
the future. To volunteer to maintain this port, please create an issue at:

https://bugs.freebsd.org/bugzilla

More information about port maintainership is available at:

https://docs.freebsd.org/en/articles/contributing/#ports-contributing

===>  License BSD3CLAUSE accepted by the user
===========================================================================
=======================<phase: pkg-depends    >============================
===== env: USE_PACKAGE_DEPENDS_ONLY=1 USER=root UID=0 GID=0
===>   openmpi4-4.1.6_1 depends on file: /usr/local/sbin/pkg - not found
===>   Installing existing package /packages/All/pkg-1.21.3.pkg
[134i386-default-job-06] Installing pkg-1.21.3...
[134i386-default-job-06] Extracting pkg-1.21.3: .......... done
===>   openmpi4-4.1.6_1 depends on file: /usr/local/sbin/pkg - found
===>   Returning to build of openmpi4-4.1.6_1
===========================================================================
=======================<phase: fetch-depends  >============================
===== env: USE_PACKAGE_DEPENDS_ONLY=1 USER=root UID=0 GID=0
===========================================================================
=======================<phase: fetch          >============================
===== env: NO_DEPENDS=yes USER=root UID=0 GID=0
===>   NOTICE:

The openmpi port currently does not have a maintainer. As a result, it is
more likely to have unresolved issues, not be up-to-date, or even be removed in
the future. To volunteer to maintain this port, please create an issue at:

https://bugs.freebsd.org/bugzilla

More information about port maintainership is available at:

https://docs.freebsd.org/en/articles/contributing/#ports-contributing

===>  License BSD3CLAUSE accepted by the user
===> Fetching all distfiles required by openmpi4-4.1.6_1 for building
===========================================================================
=======================<phase: checksum       >============================
===== env: NO_DEPENDS=yes USER=root UID=0 GID=0
===>   NOTICE:

The openmpi port currently does not have a maintainer. As a result, it is
more likely to have unresolved issues, not be up-to-date, or even be removed in
the future. To volunteer to maintain this port, please create an issue at:

https://bugs.freebsd.org/bugzilla

More information about port maintainership is available at:

https://docs.freebsd.org/en/articles/contributing/#ports-contributing

===>  License BSD3CLAUSE accepted by the user
===> Fetching all distfiles required by openmpi4-4.1.6_1 for building
=> SHA256 Checksum OK for openmpi-4.1.6.tar.bz2.
===========================================================================
<snip>
      |                                                                                                            ~~~~
      |                                                                                                            %ld
   96 |                     buf,bytes_requested,position);
      |                                         ^~~~~~~~
3 warnings generated.
depbase=`echo sharedfp_lockedfile_read.lo | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.lo$||'`;\
/bin/sh ../../../../libtool  --tag=CC   --mode=compile cc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../../opal/include -I../../../../ompi/include -I../../../../oshmem/include -I../../../../opal/mca/hwloc/hwloc201/hwloc/include/private/autogen -I../../../../opal/mca/hwloc/hwloc201/hwloc/include/hwloc/autogen -I../../../../ompi/mpiext/cuda/c   -I../../../.. -I../../../../orte/include -isystem /usr/local/include    -I/usr/local/include -I/usr/local/include  -DNDEBUG -O2 -pipe -fstack-protector-strong -isystem /usr/local/include -fno-strict-aliasing -finline-functions -fexceptions -pthread -MT sharedfp_lockedfile_read.lo -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o sharedfp_lockedfile_read.lo sharedfp_lockedfile_read.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Plo
sharedfp_lockedfile_write.c:67:80: warning: format specifies type 'long long' but the argument has type 'long' [-Wformat]
   67 |                         "sharedfp_lockedfile_write: Offset received is %lld\n",offset);
      |                                                                        ~~~~    ^~~~~~
      |                                                                        %ld
sharedfp_lockedfile_write.c:156:88: warning: format specifies type 'long long' but the argument has type 'long' [-Wformat]
  156 |                         "sharedfp_lockedfile_write_ordered: Offset received is %lld\n",offsetReceived);
      |                                                                                ~~~~    ^~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      |                                                                                %ld
sharedfp_lockedfile_write.c:184:84: warning: format specifies type 'long long' but the argument has type 'long' [-Wformat]
  184 |                     "sharedfp_lockedfile_write_ordered: Offset returned is %lld\n",offset);
      |                                                                            ~~~~    ^~~~~~
      |                                                                            %ld
3 warnings generated.
depbase=`echo sharedfp_lockedfile_iread.lo | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.lo$||'`;\
/bin/sh ../../../../libtool  --tag=CC   --mode=compile cc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../../opal/include -I../../../../ompi/include -I../../../../oshmem/include -I../../../../opal/mca/hwloc/hwloc201/hwloc/include/private/autogen -I../../../../opal/mca/hwloc/hwloc201/hwloc/include/hwloc/autogen -I../../../../ompi/mpiext/cuda/c   -I../../../.. -I../../../../orte/include -isystem /usr/local/include    -I/usr/local/include -I/usr/local/include  -DNDEBUG -O2 -pipe -fstack-protector-strong -isystem /usr/local/include -fno-strict-aliasing -finline-functions -fexceptions -pthread -MT sharedfp_lockedfile_iread.lo -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o sharedfp_lockedfile_iread.lo sharedfp_lockedfile_iread.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Plo
sharedfp_lockedfile_iwrite.c:68:60: warning: format specifies type 'long long' but the argument has type 'long' [-Wformat]
   68 |                         "sharedfp_lockedfile_iwrite: Offset received is %lld\n",offset);
      |                                                                         ~~~~    ^~~~~~
      |                                                                         %ld
sharedfp_lockedfile_iwrite.c:163:94: warning: format specifies type 'long long' but the argument has type 'long' [-Wformat]
  163 |                         "sharedfp_lockedfile_write_ordered_begin: Offset received is %lld\n",offsetReceived);
      |                                                                                      ~~~~    ^~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      |                                                                                      %ld
sharedfp_lockedfile_iwrite.c:191:90: warning: format specifies type 'long long' but the argument has type 'long' [-Wformat]
  191 |                     "sharedfp_lockedfile_write_ordered_begin: Offset returned is %lld\n",offset);
      |                                                                                  ~~~~    ^~~~~~
      |                                                                                  %ld
3 warnings generated.
depbase=`echo sharedfp_lockedfile_file_open.lo | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.lo$||'`;\
/bin/sh ../../../../libtool  --tag=CC   --mode=compile cc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../../opal/include -I../../../../ompi/include -I../../../../oshmem/include -I../../../../opal/mca/hwloc/hwloc201/hwloc/include/private/autogen -I../../../../opal/mca/hwloc/hwloc201/hwloc/include/hwloc/autogen -I../../../../ompi/mpiext/cuda/c   -I../../../.. -I../../../../orte/include -isystem /usr/local/include    -I/usr/local/include -I/usr/local/include  -DNDEBUG -O2 -pipe -fstack-protector-strong -isystem /usr/local/include -fno-strict-aliasing -finline-functions -fexceptions -pthread -MT sharedfp_lockedfile_file_open.lo -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o sharedfp_lockedfile_file_open.lo sharedfp_lockedfile_file_open.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Plo
libtool: compile:  cc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../../opal/include -I../../../../ompi/include -I../../../../oshmem/include -I../../../../opal/mca/hwloc/hwloc201/hwloc/include/private/autogen -I../../../../opal/mca/hwloc/hwloc201/hwloc/include/hwloc/autogen -I../../../../ompi/mpiext/cuda/c -I../../../.. -I../../../../orte/include -isystem /usr/local/include -I/usr/local/include -I/usr/local/include -DNDEBUG -O2 -pipe -fstack-protector-strong -isystem /usr/local/include -fno-strict-aliasing -finline-functions -fexceptions -pthread -MT sharedfp_lockedfile_read.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/sharedfp_lockedfile_read.Tpo -c sharedfp_lockedfile_read.c  -fPIC -DPIC -o .libs/sharedfp_lockedfile_read.o
libtool: compile:  cc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../../opal/include -I../../../../ompi/include -I../../../../oshmem/include -I../../../../opal/mca/hwloc/hwloc201/hwloc/include/private/autogen -I../../../../opal/mca/hwloc/hwloc201/hwloc/include/hwloc/autogen -I../../../../ompi/mpiext/cuda/c -I../../../.. -I../../../../orte/include -isystem /usr/local/include -I/usr/local/include -I/usr/local/include -DNDEBUG -O2 -pipe -fstack-protector-strong -isystem /usr/local/include -fno-strict-aliasing -finline-functions -fexceptions -pthread -MT sharedfp_lockedfile_iread.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/sharedfp_lockedfile_iread.Tpo -c sharedfp_lockedfile_iread.c  -fPIC -DPIC -o .libs/sharedfp_lockedfile_iread.o
sharedfp_lockedfile_read.c:67:79: warning: format specifies type 'long long' but the argument has type 'long' [-Wformat]
   67 |                         "sharedfp_lockedfile_read: Offset received is %lld\n",offset);
      |                                                                       ~~~~    ^~~~~~
      |                                                                       %ld
sharedfp_lockedfile_read.c:149:87: warning: format specifies type 'long long' but the argument has type 'long' [-Wformat]
  149 |                         "sharedfp_lockedfile_read_ordered: Offset received is %lld\n",offsetReceived);
      |                                                                               ~~~~    ^~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      |                                                                               %ld
sharedfp_lockedfile_read.c:169:83: warning: format specifies type 'long long' but the argument has type 'long' [-Wformat]
  169 |                     "sharedfp_lockedfile_read_ordered: Offset returned is %lld\n",offset);
      |                                                                           ~~~~    ^~~~~~
      |                                                                           %ld
3 warnings generated.
sharedfp_lockedfile_iread.c:70:60: warning: format specifies type 'long long' but the argument has type 'long' [-Wformat]
   70 |                         "sharedfp_lockedfile_iread - Offset received is %lld\n",offset);
      |                                                                         ~~~~    ^~~~~~
      |                                                                         %ld
sharedfp_lockedfile_iread.c:160:72: warning: format specifies type 'long long' but the argument has type 'long' [-Wformat]
  160 |                         "sharedfp_lockedfile_read_ordered_begin: Offset received is %lld\n",offsetReceived);
      |                                                                                     ~~~~    ^~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      |                                                                                     %ld
sharedfp_lockedfile_iread.c:182:75: warning: format specifies type 'long long' but the argument has type 'long' [-Wformat]
  182 |                     "sharedfp_lockedfile_read_ordered_begin: Offset returned is %lld\n",offset);
      |                                                                                 ~~~~    ^~~~~~
      |                                                                                 %ld
3 warnings generated.
libtool: compile:  cc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../../opal/include -I../../../../ompi/include -I../../../../oshmem/include -I../../../../opal/mca/hwloc/hwloc201/hwloc/include/private/autogen -I../../../../opal/mca/hwloc/hwloc201/hwloc/include/hwloc/autogen -I../../../../ompi/mpiext/cuda/c -I../../../.. -I../../../../orte/include -isystem /usr/local/include -I/usr/local/include -I/usr/local/include -DNDEBUG -O2 -pipe -fstack-protector-strong -isystem /usr/local/include -fno-strict-aliasing -finline-functions -fexceptions -pthread -MT sharedfp_lockedfile_file_open.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/sharedfp_lockedfile_file_open.Tpo -c sharedfp_lockedfile_file_open.c  -fPIC -DPIC -o .libs/sharedfp_lockedfile_file_open.o
/bin/sh ../../../../libtool  --tag=CC   --mode=link cc  -DNDEBUG -O2 -pipe -fstack-protector-strong -isystem /usr/local/include -fno-strict-aliasing -finline-functions -fexceptions -pthread -module -avoid-version -Wl,-rpath=/usr/local/lib/gcc13  -L/usr/local/lib/gcc13 -fstack-protector-strong  -fexceptions    -o mca_sharedfp_lockedfile.la -rpath /usr/local/mpi/openmpi/lib/openmpi sharedfp_lockedfile.lo sharedfp_lockedfile_component.lo sharedfp_lockedfile_seek.lo sharedfp_lockedfile_get_position.lo sharedfp_lockedfile_request_position.lo sharedfp_lockedfile_write.lo sharedfp_lockedfile_iwrite.lo sharedfp_lockedfile_read.lo sharedfp_lockedfile_iread.lo sharedfp_lockedfile_file_open.lo /wrkdirs/usr/ports/net/openmpi4/work/openmpi-4.1.6/ompi/mca/common/ompio/libmca_common_ompio.la -lexecinfo -lm -lutil -L/usr/local/lib -lz  -lhwloc  -levent_core -levent_pthreads
libtool: link: cc -shared  -fPIC -DPIC  .libs/sharedfp_lockedfile.o .libs/sharedfp_lockedfile_component.o .libs/sharedfp_lockedfile_seek.o .libs/sharedfp_lockedfile_get_position.o .libs/sharedfp_lockedfile_request_position.o .libs/sharedfp_lockedfile_write.o .libs/sharedfp_lockedfile_iwrite.o .libs/sharedfp_lockedfile_read.o .libs/sharedfp_lockedfile_iread.o .libs/sharedfp_lockedfile_file_open.o   -Wl,-rpath -Wl,/wrkdirs/usr/ports/net/openmpi4/work/openmpi-4.1.6/ompi/mca/common/ompio/.libs -Wl,-rpath -Wl,/usr/local/mpi/openmpi/lib -L/usr/local/lib/gcc13 /wrkdirs/usr/ports/net/openmpi4/work/openmpi-4.1.6/ompi/mca/common/ompio/.libs/libmca_common_ompio.so -L/usr/local/lib -lexecinfo -lm -lutil -lz -lhwloc -levent_core -levent_pthreads  -O2 -fstack-protector-strong -pthread -Wl,-rpath=/usr/local/lib/gcc13 -fstack-protector-strong   -pthread -Wl,-soname -Wl,mca_sharedfp_lockedfile.so -o .libs/mca_sharedfp_lockedfile.so
libtool: link: ( cd ".libs" && rm -f "mca_sharedfp_lockedfile.la" && ln -s "../mca_sharedfp_lockedfile.la" "mca_sharedfp_lockedfile.la" )
gmake[2]: Leaving directory '/wrkdirs/usr/ports/net/openmpi4/work/openmpi-4.1.6/ompi/mca/sharedfp/lockedfile'
Making all in mca/sharedfp/sm
gmake[2]: Entering directory '/wrkdirs/usr/ports/net/openmpi4/work/openmpi-4.1.6/ompi/mca/sharedfp/sm'
depbase=`echo sharedfp_sm.lo | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.lo$||'`;\
/bin/sh ../../../../libtool  --tag=CC   --mode=compile cc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../../opal/include -I../../../../ompi/include -I../../../../oshmem/include -I../../../../opal/mca/hwloc/hwloc201/hwloc/include/private/autogen -I../../../../opal/mca/hwloc/hwloc201/hwloc/include/hwloc/autogen -I../../../../ompi/mpiext/cuda/c   -I../../../.. -I../../../../orte/include -isystem /usr/local/include    -I/usr/local/include -I/usr/local/include  -DNDEBUG -O2 -pipe -fstack-protector-strong -isystem /usr/local/include -fno-strict-aliasing -finline-functions -fexceptions -pthread -MT sharedfp_sm.lo -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o sharedfp_sm.lo sharedfp_sm.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Plo
depbase=`echo sharedfp_sm_component.lo | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.lo$||'`;\
/bin/sh ../../../../libtool  --tag=CC   --mode=compile cc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../../opal/include -I../../../../ompi/include -I../../../../oshmem/include -I../../../../opal/mca/hwloc/hwloc201/hwloc/include/private/autogen -I../../../../opal/mca/hwloc/hwloc201/hwloc/include/hwloc/autogen -I../../../../ompi/mpiext/cuda/c   -I../../../.. -I../../../../orte/include -isystem /usr/local/include    -I/usr/local/include -I/usr/local/include  -DNDEBUG -O2 -pipe -fstack-protector-strong -isystem /usr/local/include -fno-strict-aliasing -finline-functions -fexceptions -pthread -MT sharedfp_sm_component.lo -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o sharedfp_sm_component.lo sharedfp_sm_component.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Plo
depbase=`echo sharedfp_sm_seek.lo | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.lo$||'`;\
/bin/sh ../../../../libtool  --tag=CC   --mode=compile cc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../../opal/include -I../../../../ompi/include -I../../../../oshmem/include -I../../../../opal/mca/hwloc/hwloc201/hwloc/include/private/autogen -I../../../../opal/mca/hwloc/hwloc201/hwloc/include/hwloc/autogen -I../../../../ompi/mpiext/cuda/c   -I../../../.. -I../../../../orte/include -isystem /usr/local/include    -I/usr/local/include -I/usr/local/include  -DNDEBUG -O2 -pipe -fstack-protector-strong -isystem /usr/local/include -fno-strict-aliasing -finline-functions -fexceptions -pthread -MT sharedfp_sm_seek.lo -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o sharedfp_sm_seek.lo sharedfp_sm_seek.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Plo
libtool: compile:  cc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../../opal/include -I../../../../ompi/include -I../../../../oshmem/include -I../../../../opal/mca/hwloc/hwloc201/hwloc/include/private/autogen -I../../../../opal/mca/hwloc/hwloc201/hwloc/include/hwloc/autogen -I../../../../ompi/mpiext/cuda/c -I../../../.. -I../../../../orte/include -isystem /usr/local/include -I/usr/local/include -I/usr/local/include -DNDEBUG -O2 -pipe -fstack-protector-strong -isystem /usr/local/include -fno-strict-aliasing -finline-functions -fexceptions -pthread -MT sharedfp_sm.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/sharedfp_sm.Tpo -c sharedfp_sm.c  -fPIC -DPIC -o .libs/sharedfp_sm.o
libtool: compile:  cc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../../opal/include -I../../../../ompi/include -I../../../../oshmem/include -I../../../../opal/mca/hwloc/hwloc201/hwloc/include/private/autogen -I../../../../opal/mca/hwloc/hwloc201/hwloc/include/hwloc/autogen -I../../../../ompi/mpiext/cuda/c -I../../../.. -I../../../../orte/include -isystem /usr/local/include -I/usr/local/include -I/usr/local/include -DNDEBUG -O2 -pipe -fstack-protector-strong -isystem /usr/local/include -fno-strict-aliasing -finline-functions -fexceptions -pthread -MT sharedfp_sm_component.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/sharedfp_sm_component.Tpo -c sharedfp_sm_component.c  -fPIC -DPIC -o .libs/sharedfp_sm_component.o
depbase=`echo sharedfp_sm_get_position.lo | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.lo$||'`;\
/bin/sh ../../../../libtool  --tag=CC   --mode=compile cc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../../opal/include -I../../../../ompi/include -I../../../../oshmem/include -I../../../../opal/mca/hwloc/hwloc201/hwloc/include/private/autogen -I../../../../opal/mca/hwloc/hwloc201/hwloc/include/hwloc/autogen -I../../../../ompi/mpiext/cuda/c   -I../../../.. -I../../../../orte/include -isystem /usr/local/include    -I/usr/local/include -I/usr/local/include  -DNDEBUG -O2 -pipe -fstack-protector-strong -isystem /usr/local/include -fno-strict-aliasing -finline-functions -fexceptions -pthread -MT sharedfp_sm_get_position.lo -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o sharedfp_sm_get_position.lo sharedfp_sm_get_position.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Plo
libtool: compile:  cc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../../opal/include -I../../../../ompi/include -I../../../../oshmem/include -I../../../../opal/mca/hwloc/hwloc201/hwloc/include/private/autogen -I../../../../opal/mca/hwloc/hwloc201/hwloc/include/hwloc/autogen -I../../../../ompi/mpiext/cuda/c -I../../../.. -I../../../../orte/include -isystem /usr/local/include -I/usr/local/include -I/usr/local/include -DNDEBUG -O2 -pipe -fstack-protector-strong -isystem /usr/local/include -fno-strict-aliasing -finline-functions -fexceptions -pthread -MT sharedfp_sm_seek.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/sharedfp_sm_seek.Tpo -c sharedfp_sm_seek.c  -fPIC -DPIC -o .libs/sharedfp_sm_seek.o
depbase=`echo sharedfp_sm_request_position.lo | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.lo$||'`;\
/bin/sh ../../../../libtool  --tag=CC   --mode=compile cc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../../opal/include -I../../../../ompi/include -I../../../../oshmem/include -I../../../../opal/mca/hwloc/hwloc201/hwloc/include/private/autogen -I../../../../opal/mca/hwloc/hwloc201/hwloc/include/hwloc/autogen -I../../../../ompi/mpiext/cuda/c   -I../../../.. -I../../../../orte/include -isystem /usr/local/include    -I/usr/local/include -I/usr/local/include  -DNDEBUG -O2 -pipe -fstack-protector-strong -isystem /usr/local/include -fno-strict-aliasing -finline-functions -fexceptions -pthread -MT sharedfp_sm_request_position.lo -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o sharedfp_sm_request_position.lo sharedfp_sm_request_position.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Plo
libtool: compile:  cc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../../opal/include -I../../../../ompi/include -I../../../../oshmem/include -I../../../../opal/mca/hwloc/hwloc201/hwloc/include/private/autogen -I../../../../opal/mca/hwloc/hwloc201/hwloc/include/hwloc/autogen -I../../../../ompi/mpiext/cuda/c -I../../../.. -I../../../../orte/include -isystem /usr/local/include -I/usr/local/include -I/usr/local/include -DNDEBUG -O2 -pipe -fstack-protector-strong -isystem /usr/local/include -fno-strict-aliasing -finline-functions -fexceptions -pthread -MT sharedfp_sm_get_position.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/sharedfp_sm_get_position.Tpo -c sharedfp_sm_get_position.c  -fPIC -DPIC -o .libs/sharedfp_sm_get_position.o
sharedfp_sm_seek.c:59:105: warning: format specifies type 'long long' but the argument has type 'long' [-Wformat]
   59 |                 opal_output(0,"sharedfp_sm_seek - MPI_SEEK_SET, offset must be > 0, got offset=%lld.\n",offset);
      |                                                                                                ~~~~     ^~~~~~
      |                                                                                                %ld
sharedfp_sm_seek.c:64:80: warning: format specifies type 'long long' but the argument has type 'long' [-Wformat]
   64 |                             "sharedfp_sm_seek: MPI_SEEK_SET new_offset=%lld\n",offset);
      |                                                                        ~~~~    ^~~~~~
      |                                                                        %ld
sharedfp_sm_seek.c:73:29: warning: format specifies type 'long long' but the argument has type 'long' [-Wformat]
   72 |                             "sharedfp_sm_seek: MPI_SEEK_CUR: curr=%lld, offset=%lld, call status=%d\n",
      |                                                                   ~~~~
      |                                                                   %ld
   73 |                             current_position,offset,status);
      |                             ^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
sharedfp_sm_seek.c:73:46: warning: format specifies type 'long long' but the argument has type 'long' [-Wformat]
   72 |                             "sharedfp_sm_seek: MPI_SEEK_CUR: curr=%lld, offset=%lld, call status=%d\n",
      |                                                                                ~~~~
      |                                                                                %ld
   73 |                             current_position,offset,status);
      |                                              ^~~~~~
sharedfp_sm_seek.c:78:81: warning: format specifies type 'long long' but the argument has type 'long' [-Wformat]
   78 |                             "sharedfp_sm_seek: MPI_SEEK_CUR: new_offset=%lld\n",offset);
      |                                                                         ~~~~    ^~~~~~
      |                                                                         %ld
sharedfp_sm_seek.c:81:106: warning: format specifies type 'long long' but the argument has type 'long' [-Wformat]
   81 |                 opal_output(0,"sharedfp_sm_seek - MPI_SEEK_CURE, offset must be > 0, got offset=%lld.\n",offset);
      |                                                                                                 ~~~~     ^~~~~~
      |                                                                                                 %ld
sharedfp_sm_seek.c:92:84: warning: format specifies type 'long long' but the argument has type 'long' [-Wformat]
   92 |                             "sharedfp_sm_seek: MPI_SEEK_END: file_get_size=%lld\n",end_position);
      |                                                                            ~~~~    ^~~~~~~~~~~~
      |                                                                            %ld
sharedfp_sm_seek.c:95:105: warning: format specifies type 'long long' but the argument has type 'long' [-Wformat]
   95 |                 opal_output(0,"sharedfp_sm_seek - MPI_SEEK_CUR, offset must be > 0, got offset=%lld.\n",offset);
      |                                                                                                ~~~~     ^~~~~~
      |                                                                                                %ld
8 warnings generated.
depbase=`echo sharedfp_sm_write.lo | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.lo$||'`;\
/bin/sh ../../../../libtool  --tag=CC   --mode=compile cc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../../opal/include -I../../../../ompi/include -I../../../../oshmem/include -I../../../../opal/mca/hwloc/hwloc201/hwloc/include/private/autogen -I../../../../opal/mca/hwloc/hwloc201/hwloc/include/hwloc/autogen -I../../../../ompi/mpiext/cuda/c   -I../../../.. -I../../../../orte/include -isystem /usr/local/include    -I/usr/local/include -I/usr/local/include  -DNDEBUG -O2 -pipe -fstack-protector-strong -isystem /usr/local/include -fno-strict-aliasing -finline-functions -fexceptions -pthread -MT sharedfp_sm_write.lo -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o sharedfp_sm_write.lo sharedfp_sm_write.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Plo
PLEASE submit a bug report to https://bugs.freebsd.org/submit/ and include the crash backtrace, preprocessed source, and associated run script.
Stack dump:
0.	Program arguments: cc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../../opal/include -I../../../../ompi/include -I../../../../oshmem/include -I../../../../opal/mca/hwloc/hwloc201/hwloc/include/private/autogen -I../../../../opal/mca/hwloc/hwloc201/hwloc/include/hwloc/autogen -I../../../../ompi/mpiext/cuda/c -I../../../.. -I../../../../orte/include -isystem /usr/local/include -I/usr/local/include -I/usr/local/include -DNDEBUG -O2 -pipe -fstack-protector-strong -isystem /usr/local/include -fno-strict-aliasing -finline-functions -fexceptions -pthread -MT sharedfp_sm_get_position.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/sharedfp_sm_get_position.Tpo -c sharedfp_sm_get_position.c -fPIC -DPIC -o .libs/sharedfp_sm_get_position.o
1.	./sharedfp_sm.h:59:1: current parser token 'int'
libtool: compile:  cc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../../opal/include -I../../../../ompi/include -I../../../../oshmem/include -I../../../../opal/mca/hwloc/hwloc201/hwloc/include/private/autogen -I../../../../opal/mca/hwloc/hwloc201/hwloc/include/hwloc/autogen -I../../../../ompi/mpiext/cuda/c -I../../../.. -I../../../../orte/include -isystem /usr/local/include -I/usr/local/include -I/usr/local/include -DNDEBUG -O2 -pipe -fstack-protector-strong -isystem /usr/local/include -fno-strict-aliasing -finline-functions -fexceptions -pthread -MT sharedfp_sm_request_position.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/sharedfp_sm_request_position.Tpo -c sharedfp_sm_request_position.c  -fPIC -DPIC -o .libs/sharedfp_sm_request_position.o
#0 0x04eeb0e4 (/usr/bin/cc+0x4eeb0e4)
#1 0x04eeb5b0 (/usr/bin/cc+0x4eeb5b0)
#2 0x04ee90fe (/usr/bin/cc+0x4ee90fe)
#3 0x04eb060b (/usr/bin/cc+0x4eb060b)
#4 0x268aac59 (/lib/libthr.so.3+0x18c59)
#5 0x268aa109 (/lib/libthr.so.3+0x18109)
cc: error: clang frontend command failed with exit code 139 (use -v to see invocation)
FreeBSD clang version 18.1.6 (https://github.com/llvm/llvm-project.git llvmorg-18.1.6-0-g1118c2e05e67)
Target: i386-unknown-freebsd13.4
Thread model: posix
InstalledDir: /usr/bin
cc: note: diagnostic msg: 
********************

PLEASE ATTACH THE FOLLOWING FILES TO THE BUG REPORT:
Preprocessed source(s) and associated run script(s) are located at:
cc: note: diagnostic msg: /tmp/sharedfp_sm_get_position-51995e.c
cc: note: diagnostic msg: /tmp/sharedfp_sm_get_position-51995e.sh
cc: note: diagnostic msg: 

********************
gmake[2]: *** [Makefile:1907: sharedfp_sm_get_position.lo] Error 1
gmake[2]: *** Waiting for unfinished jobs....
sharedfp_sm_request_position.c:67:48: warning: format specifies type 'long long' but the argument has type 'long' [-Wformat]
   67 |                     "Read last_offset=%lld!\n",old_offset);
      |                                       ~~~~     ^~~~~~~~~~
      |                                       %ld
sharedfp_sm_request_position.c:73:79: warning: format specifies type 'long long' but the argument has type 'long' [-Wformat]
   73 |                     "old_offset=%lld, bytes_requested=%d, new offset=%lld!\n",old_offset,bytes_requested,position);
      |                                 ~~~~                                          ^~~~~~~~~~
      |                                 %ld
sharedfp_sm_request_position.c:73:106: warning: format specifies type 'long long' but the argument has type 'long' [-Wformat]
   73 |                     "old_offset=%lld, bytes_requested=%d, new offset=%lld!\n",old_offset,bytes_requested,position);
      |                                                                      ~~~~                                ^~~~~~~~
      |                                                                      %ld
3 warnings generated.
libtool: compile:  cc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../../opal/include -I../../../../ompi/include -I../../../../oshmem/include -I../../../../opal/mca/hwloc/hwloc201/hwloc/include/private/autogen -I../../../../opal/mca/hwloc/hwloc201/hwloc/include/hwloc/autogen -I../../../../ompi/mpiext/cuda/c -I../../../.. -I../../../../orte/include -isystem /usr/local/include -I/usr/local/include -I/usr/local/include -DNDEBUG -O2 -pipe -fstack-protector-strong -isystem /usr/local/include -fno-strict-aliasing -finline-functions -fexceptions -pthread -MT sharedfp_sm_write.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/sharedfp_sm_write.Tpo -c sharedfp_sm_write.c  -fPIC -DPIC -o .libs/sharedfp_sm_write.o
sharedfp_sm_write.c:65:70: warning: format specifies type 'long long' but the argument has type 'long' [-Wformat]
   65 |                         "sharedfp_sm_write: fset received is %lld\n",offset);
      |                                                              ~~~~    ^~~~~~
      |                                                              %ld
sharedfp_sm_write.c:139:80: warning: format specifies type 'long long' but the argument has type 'long' [-Wformat]
  139 |                         "sharedfp_sm_write_ordered: Offset received is %lld\n",offsetReceived);
      |                                                                        ~~~~    ^~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      |                                                                        %ld
sharedfp_sm_write.c:163:76: warning: format specifies type 'long long' but the argument has type 'long' [-Wformat]
  163 |                     "sharedfp_sm_write_ordered: Offset returned is %lld\n",offset);
      |                                                                    ~~~~    ^~~~~~
      |                                                                    %ld
3 warnings generated.
gmake[2]: Leaving directory '/wrkdirs/usr/ports/net/openmpi4/work/openmpi-4.1.6/ompi/mca/sharedfp/sm'
gmake[1]: *** [Makefile:3559: all-recursive] Error 1
gmake[1]: Leaving directory '/wrkdirs/usr/ports/net/openmpi4/work/openmpi-4.1.6/ompi'
gmake: *** [Makefile:1905: all-recursive] Error 1
===> Compilation failed unexpectedly.
Try to set MAKE_JOBS_UNSAFE=yes and rebuild before reporting the failure to
the maintainer.
*** Error code 1

Stop.
make: stopped in /usr/ports/net/openmpi4