[package - main-i386-default][deskutils/xneur] Failed for xneur-0.20.0_4 in build
- Go to: [ bottom of page ] [ top of archives ] [ this month ]
Date: Sat, 08 Feb 2025 12:54:41 UTC
You are receiving this mail as a port that you maintain
is failing to build on the FreeBSD package build server.
Please investigate the failure and submit a PR to fix
build.
Maintainer: mizhka@gmail.com
Log URL: https://pkg-status.freebsd.org/beefy17/data/main-i386-default/p978f321fff54_s2be8b121bf8/logs/xneur-0.20.0_4.log
Build URL: https://pkg-status.freebsd.org/beefy17/build.html?mastername=main-i386-default&build=p978f321fff54_s2be8b121bf8
Log:
=>> Building deskutils/xneur
build started at Sat Feb 8 12:54:15 UTC 2025
port directory: /usr/ports/deskutils/xneur
package name: xneur-0.20.0_4
building for: FreeBSD main-i386-default-job-13 15.0-CURRENT FreeBSD 15.0-CURRENT 1500031 i386
maintained by: mizhka@gmail.com
Makefile datestamp: -rw-r--r-- 1 root wheel 1595 Feb 24 2024 /usr/ports/deskutils/xneur/Makefile
Ports top last git commit: 978f321fff5
Ports top unclean checkout: no
Port dir last git commit: c2d404ed32f
Port dir unclean checkout: no
Poudriere version: poudriere-git-3.4.2
Host OSVERSION: 1500028
Jail OSVERSION: 1500031
Job Id: 13
!!! Jail is newer than host. (Jail: 1500031, Host: 1500028) !!!
!!! This is not supported. !!!
!!! Host kernel must be same or newer than jail. !!!
!!! Expect build failures. !!!
---Begin Environment---
SHELL=/bin/sh
BLOCKSIZE=K
MAIL=/var/mail/root
MM_CHARSET=UTF-8
LANG=C.UTF-8
OSVERSION=1500031
STATUS=1
HOME=/root
PATH=/sbin:/bin:/usr/sbin:/usr/bin:/usr/local/sbin:/usr/local/bin:/root/bin
MAKE_OBJDIR_CHECK_WRITABLE=0
UNAME_m=i386
UNAME_p=i386
UNAME_r=15.0-CURRENT
LOCALBASE=/usr/local
UNAME_v=FreeBSD 15.0-CURRENT 1500031
USER=root
POUDRIERE_NAME=poudriere-git
LIBEXECPREFIX=/usr/local/libexec/poudriere
POUDRIERE_VERSION=3.4.2
MASTERMNT=/usr/local/poudriere/data/.m/main-i386-default/ref
LC_COLLATE=C
POUDRIERE_BUILD_TYPE=bulk
PACKAGE_BUILDING=yes
SAVED_TERM=
OUTPUT_REDIRECTED_STDERR=4
OUTPUT_REDIRECTED=1
PWD=/usr/local/poudriere/data/.m/main-i386-default/13/.p
OUTPUT_REDIRECTED_STDOUT=3
P_PORTS_FEATURES=FLAVORS SUBPACKAGES SELECTED_OPTIONS
MASTERNAME=main-i386-default
SCRIPTPREFIX=/usr/local/share/poudriere
SCRIPTNAME=bulk.sh
OLDPWD=/usr/local/poudriere/data/.m/main-i386-default/ref/.p/pool
POUDRIERE_PKGNAME=poudriere-git-3.4.2
SCRIPTPATH=/usr/local/share/poudriere/bulk.sh
POUDRIEREPATH=/usr/local/bin/poudriere
---End Environment---
---Begin Poudriere Port Flags/Env---
PORT_FLAGS=
PKGENV=
FLAVOR=
MAKE_ARGS=
---End Poudriere Port Flags/Env---
---Begin OPTIONS List---
===> The following configuration options are available for xneur-0.20.0_4:
ASPELL=on: Spell checking support via GNU Aspell
NLS=on: Native Language Support
SOUND=on: Sound (audio) support
X11=off: X11 (graphics) support
XOSD=off: Xosd support
===> Use 'make config' to modify these settings
---End OPTIONS List---
--MAINTAINER--
mizhka@gmail.com
--End MAINTAINER--
--CONFIGURE_ARGS--
--disable-static --libdir=/usr/local/lib/xneur --with-gtk=gtk2 --with-spell=aspell --enable-nls --with-sound=openal --without-x --without-xosd --x-libraries=/usr/local/lib --x-includes=/usr/local/include --prefix=/usr/local ${_LATE_CONFIGURE_ARGS}
--End CONFIGURE_ARGS--
--CONFIGURE_ENV--
PKG_CONFIG=pkgconf XDG_DATA_HOME=/wrkdirs/usr/ports/deskutils/xneur/work XDG_CONFIG_HOME=/wrkdirs/usr/ports/deskutils/xneur/work XDG_CACHE_HOME=/wrkdirs/usr/ports/deskutils/xneur/work/.cache HOME=/wrkdirs/usr/ports/deskutils/xneur/work TMPDIR="/tmp" PATH=/wrkdirs/usr/ports/deskutils/xneur/work/.bin:/sbin:/bin:/usr/sbin:/usr/bin:/usr/local/sbin:/usr/local/bin:/root/bin PKG_CONFIG_LIBDIR=/wrkdirs/usr/ports/deskutils/xneur/work/.pkgconfig:/usr/local/libdata/pkgconfig:/usr/local/share/pkgconfig:/usr/libdata/pkgconfig SHELL=/bin/sh CONFIG_SHELL=/bin/sh ADDR2LINE="/usr/local/bin/addr2line" AR="/usr/local/bin/ar" AS="/usr/local/bin/as" CPPFILT="/usr/local/bin/c++filt" GPROF="/usr/local/bin/gprof" LD="/usr/local/bin/ld" NM="/usr/local/bin/nm" OBJCOPY="/usr/local/bin/objcopy" OBJDUMP="/usr/local/bin/objdump" RANLIB="/usr/local/bin/ranlib" READELF="/usr/local/bin/readelf" SIZE="/usr/local/bin/size" STRINGS="/usr/local/bin/strings" CMAKE_PREFIX_PATH="/usr/local" CONFIG_SITE=/usr/por
ts/Templates/config.site lt_cv_sys_max_cmd_len=524288
--End CONFIGURE_ENV--
--MAKE_ENV--
XDG_DATA_HOME=/wrkdirs/usr/ports/deskutils/xneur/work XDG_CONFIG_HOME=/wrkdirs/usr/ports/deskutils/xneur/work XDG_CACHE_HOME=/wrkdirs/usr/ports/deskutils/xneur/work/.cache HOME=/wrkdirs/usr/ports/deskutils/xneur/work TMPDIR="/tmp" PATH=/wrkdirs/usr/ports/deskutils/xneur/work/.bin:/sbin:/bin:/usr/sbin:/usr/bin:/usr/local/sbin:/usr/local/bin:/root/bin PKG_CONFIG_LIBDIR=/wrkdirs/usr/ports/deskutils/xneur/work/.pkgconfig:/usr/local/libdata/pkgconfig:/usr/local/share/pkgconfig:/usr/libdata/pkgconfig MK_DEBUG_FILES=no MK_KERNEL_SYMBOLS=no SHELL=/bin/sh NO_LINT=YES ADDR2LINE="/usr/local/bin/addr2line" AR="/usr/local/bin/ar" AS="/usr/local/bin/as" CPPFILT="/usr/local/bin/c++filt" GPROF="/usr/local/bin/gprof" LD="/usr/local/bin/ld" NM="/usr/local/bin/nm" OBJCOPY="/usr/local/bin/objcopy" OBJDUMP="/usr/local/bin/objdump" RANLIB="/usr/local/bin/ranlib" READELF="/usr/local/bin/readelf" SIZE="/usr/local/bin/size" STRINGS="/usr/local/bin/strings" PREFIX=/usr/local LOCALBASE=/usr/local
CC="gcc13" CFLAGS="-O2 -pipe -DLIBICONV_PLUG -fstack-protector-strong -Wl,-rpath=/usr/local/lib/gcc13 -isystem /usr/local/include -fno-strict-aliasing " CPP="cpp13" CPPFLAGS="-DLIBICONV_PLUG -isystem /usr/local/include" LDFLAGS=" -fstack-protector-strong -Wl,-rpath=/usr/local/lib/gcc13 -L/usr/local/lib/gcc13 " LIBS="-L/usr/local/lib" CXX="g++13" CXXFLAGS="-O2 -pipe -DLIBICONV_PLUG -fstack-protector-strong -Wl,-rpath=/usr/local/lib/gcc13 -DLIBICONV_PLUG -Wl,-rpath=/usr/local/lib/gcc13 -isystem /usr/local/include " BSD_INSTALL_PROGRAM="install -s -m 555" BSD_INSTALL_LIB="install -s -m 0644" BSD_INSTALL_SCRIPT="install -m 555" BSD_INSTALL_DATA="install -m 0644" BSD_INSTALL_MAN="install -m 444"
--End MAKE_ENV--
--PLIST_SUB--
ASPELL="" NO_ASPELL="@comment " NLS="" NO_NLS="@comment " SOUND="" NO_SOUND="@comment " X11="@comment " NO_X11="" XOSD="@comment " NO_XOSD="" GTK2_VERSION="2.10.0" GTK3_VERSION="3.0.0" GTK4_VERSION="4.0.0" OSREL=15.0 PREFIX=%D LOCALBASE=/usr/local RESETPREFIX=/usr/local LIB32DIR=lib DOCSDIR="share/doc/xneur" EXAMPLESDIR="share/examples/xneur" DATADIR="share/xneur" WWWDIR="www/xneur" ETCDIR="etc/xneur"
--End PLIST_SUB--
--SUB_LIST--
ASPELL="" NO_ASPELL="@comment " NLS="" NO_NLS="@comment " SOUND="" NO_SOUND="@comment " X11="@comment " NO_X11="" XOSD="@comment " NO_XOSD="" PREFIX=/usr/local LOCALBASE=/usr/local DATADIR=/usr/local/share/xneur DOCSDIR=/usr/local/share/doc/xneur EXAMPLESDIR=/usr/local/share/examples/xneur WWWDIR=/usr/local/www/xneur ETCDIR=/usr/local/etc/xneur
--End SUB_LIST--
---Begin make.conf---
# XXX: We really need this but cannot use it while 'make checksum' does not
# try the next mirror on checksum failure. It currently retries the same
# failed mirror and then fails rather then trying another. It *does*
# try the next if the size is mismatched though.
#MASTER_SITE_FREEBSD=yes
# Build ALLOW_MAKE_JOBS_PACKAGES with 3 jobs
MAKE_JOBS_NUMBER=3
USE_PACKAGE_DEPENDS=yes
BATCH=yes
WRKDIRPREFIX=/wrkdirs
PORTSDIR=/usr/ports
PACKAGES=/packages
DISTDIR=/distfiles
PACKAGE_BUILDING=yes
PACKAGE_BUILDING_FLAVORS=yes
MACHINE=i386
MACHINE_ARCH=i386
ARCH=${MACHINE_ARCH}
#### ####
# XXX: We really need this but cannot use it while 'make checksum' does not
# try the next mirror on checksum failure. It currently retries the same
# failed mirror and then fails rather then trying another. It *does*
# try the next if the size is mismatched though.
#MASTER_SITE_FREEBSD=yes
# Build ALLOW_MAKE_JOBS_PACKAGES with 3 jobs
MAKE_JOBS_NUMBER=3
#### Misc Poudriere ####
.include "/etc/make.conf.ports_env"
GID=0
UID=0
---End make.conf---
--Resource limits--
cpu time (seconds, -t) unlimited
file size (512-blocks, -f) unlimited
data seg size (kbytes, -d) 524288
stack size (kbytes, -s) 65536
core file size (512-blocks, -c) unlimited
max memory size (kbytes, -m) unlimited
locked memory (kbytes, -l) unlimited
max user processes (-u) 89999
open files (-n) 8192
virtual mem size (kbytes, -v) unlimited
swap limit (kbytes, -w) unlimited
socket buffer size (bytes, -b) unlimited
pseudo-terminals (-p) unlimited
kqueues (-k) unlimited
umtx shared locks (-o) unlimited
pipebuf (-y) unlimited
--End resource limits--
=======================<phase: check-sanity >============================
===== env: NO_DEPENDS=yes USER=root UID=0 GID=0
===> License GPLv2 accepted by the user
===========================================================================
=======================<phase: pkg-depends >============================
===== env: USE_PACKAGE_DEPENDS_ONLY=1 USER=root UID=0 GID=0
===> xneur-0.20.0_4 depends on file: /usr/local/sbin/pkg - not found
===> Installing existing package /packages/All/pkg-2.0.5.pkg
[main-i386-default-job-13] Installing pkg-2.0.5...
[main-i386-default-job-13] Extracting pkg-2.0.5: .......... done
===> xneur-0.20.0_4 depends on file: /usr/local/sbin/pkg - found
===> Returning to build of xneur-0.20.0_4
===========================================================================
=======================<phase: fetch-depends >============================
===== env: USE_PACKAGE_DEPENDS_ONLY=1 USER=root UID=0 GID=0
===========================================================================
=======================<phase: fetch >============================
===== env: NO_DEPENDS=yes USER=root UID=0 GID=0
===> License GPLv2 accepted by the user
===> Fetching all distfiles required by xneur-0.20.0_4 for building
===========================================================================
=======================<phase: checksum >============================
===== env: NO_DEPENDS=yes USER=root UID=0 GID=0
===> License GPLv2 accepted by the user
===> Fetching all distfiles required by xneur-0.20.0_4 for building
=> SHA256 Checksum OK for xneur_0.20.0.orig.tar.gz.
===========================================================================
=======================<phase: extract-depends>============================
===== env: USE_PACKAGE_DEPENDS_ONLY=1 USER=root UID=0 GID=0
===========================================================================
=======================<phase: extract >============================
===== env: NO_DEPENDS=yes USER=root UID=0 GID=0
===> License GPLv2 accepted by the user
===> Fetching all distfiles required by xneur-0.20.0_4 for building
===> Extracting for xneur-0.20.0_4
=> SHA256 Checksum OK for xneur_0.20.0.orig.tar.gz.
===========================================================================
=======================<phase: patch-depends >============================
===== env: USE_PACKAGE_DEPENDS_ONLY=1 USER=root UID=0 GID=0
===========================================================================
=======================<phase: patch >============================
===== env: NO_DEPENDS=yes USER=root UID=0 GID=0
===> Patching for xneur-0.20.0_4
<snip>
--- libxnmisc_la-mail.lo ---
/bin/sh ../../libtool --tag=CC --mode=compile gcc13 -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../.. -DLIBICONV_PLUG -isystem /usr/local/include -I/usr/local/include -Wall -Wextra -g0 -std=gnu99 -fPIC -I../../lib/config -I../../lib/lib -O2 -pipe -DLIBICONV_PLUG -fstack-protector-strong -Wl,-rpath=/usr/local/lib/gcc13 -isystem /usr/local/include -fno-strict-aliasing -MT libxnmisc_la-mail.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/libxnmisc_la-mail.Tpo -c -o libxnmisc_la-mail.lo `test -f 'mail.c' || echo './'`mail.c
--- libxnmisc_la-log.lo ---
mv -f .deps/libxnmisc_la-log.Tpo .deps/libxnmisc_la-log.Plo
--- libxnmisc_la-text.lo ---
/bin/sh ../../libtool --tag=CC --mode=compile gcc13 -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../.. -DLIBICONV_PLUG -isystem /usr/local/include -I/usr/local/include -Wall -Wextra -g0 -std=gnu99 -fPIC -I../../lib/config -I../../lib/lib -O2 -pipe -DLIBICONV_PLUG -fstack-protector-strong -Wl,-rpath=/usr/local/lib/gcc13 -isystem /usr/local/include -fno-strict-aliasing -MT libxnmisc_la-text.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/libxnmisc_la-text.Tpo -c -o libxnmisc_la-text.lo `test -f 'text.c' || echo './'`text.c
--- libxnmisc_la-mail.lo ---
libtool: compile: gcc13 -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../.. -DLIBICONV_PLUG -isystem /usr/local/include -I/usr/local/include -Wall -Wextra -g0 -std=gnu99 -fPIC -I../../lib/config -I../../lib/lib -O2 -pipe -DLIBICONV_PLUG -fstack-protector-strong -Wl,-rpath=/usr/local/lib/gcc13 -isystem /usr/local/include -fno-strict-aliasing -MT libxnmisc_la-mail.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/libxnmisc_la-mail.Tpo -c mail.c -fPIC -DPIC -o .libs/libxnmisc_la-mail.o
--- libxnmisc_la-list_char.lo ---
In function 'find_id',
inlined from 'list_char_find' at list_char.c:202:11:
list_char.c:128:29: warning: writing 1 byte into a region of size 0 [-Wstringop-overflow=]
128 | full_str[0] = '\0';
| ~~~~~~~~~~~~^~~~~~
list_char.c:125:34: note: destination object of size 0 allocated by 'malloc'
125 | char *full_str = malloc(len * sizeof(char));
| ^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
--- libxnmisc_la-text.lo ---
libtool: compile: gcc13 -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../.. -DLIBICONV_PLUG -isystem /usr/local/include -I/usr/local/include -Wall -Wextra -g0 -std=gnu99 -fPIC -I../../lib/config -I../../lib/lib -O2 -pipe -DLIBICONV_PLUG -fstack-protector-strong -Wl,-rpath=/usr/local/lib/gcc13 -isystem /usr/local/include -fno-strict-aliasing -MT libxnmisc_la-text.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/libxnmisc_la-text.Tpo -c text.c -fPIC -DPIC -o .libs/libxnmisc_la-text.o
--- libxnmisc_la-list_char.lo ---
mv -f .deps/libxnmisc_la-list_char.Tpo .deps/libxnmisc_la-list_char.Plo
--- libxnmisc_la-regexp.lo ---
/bin/sh ../../libtool --tag=CC --mode=compile gcc13 -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../.. -DLIBICONV_PLUG -isystem /usr/local/include -I/usr/local/include -Wall -Wextra -g0 -std=gnu99 -fPIC -I../../lib/config -I../../lib/lib -O2 -pipe -DLIBICONV_PLUG -fstack-protector-strong -Wl,-rpath=/usr/local/lib/gcc13 -isystem /usr/local/include -fno-strict-aliasing -MT libxnmisc_la-regexp.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/libxnmisc_la-regexp.Tpo -c -o libxnmisc_la-regexp.lo `test -f 'regexp.c' || echo './'`regexp.c
libtool: compile: gcc13 -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../.. -DLIBICONV_PLUG -isystem /usr/local/include -I/usr/local/include -Wall -Wextra -g0 -std=gnu99 -fPIC -I../../lib/config -I../../lib/lib -O2 -pipe -DLIBICONV_PLUG -fstack-protector-strong -Wl,-rpath=/usr/local/lib/gcc13 -isystem /usr/local/include -fno-strict-aliasing -MT libxnmisc_la-regexp.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/libxnmisc_la-regexp.Tpo -c regexp.c -fPIC -DPIC -o .libs/libxnmisc_la-regexp.o
--- libxnmisc_la-text.lo ---
mv -f .deps/libxnmisc_la-text.Tpo .deps/libxnmisc_la-text.Plo
--- libxnmisc_la-mail.lo ---
mv -f .deps/libxnmisc_la-mail.Tpo .deps/libxnmisc_la-mail.Plo
--- libxnmisc_la-regexp.lo ---
mv -f .deps/libxnmisc_la-regexp.Tpo .deps/libxnmisc_la-regexp.Plo
--- libxnmisc.la ---
/bin/sh ../../libtool --tag=CC --mode=link gcc13 -I/usr/local/include -Wall -Wextra -g0 -std=gnu99 -fPIC -I../../lib/config -I../../lib/lib -O2 -pipe -DLIBICONV_PLUG -fstack-protector-strong -Wl,-rpath=/usr/local/lib/gcc13 -isystem /usr/local/include -fno-strict-aliasing -static -L/usr/local/lib -lpcre -lz -lpthread -fstack-protector-strong -Wl,-rpath=/usr/local/lib/gcc13 -L/usr/local/lib/gcc13 -o libxnmisc.la libxnmisc_la-archiver.lo libxnmisc_la-debug.lo libxnmisc_la-list_char.lo libxnmisc_la-log.lo libxnmisc_la-mail.lo libxnmisc_la-text.lo libxnmisc_la-regexp.lo -L/usr/local/lib
libtool: link: /usr/local/bin/ar cr .libs/libxnmisc.a .libs/libxnmisc_la-archiver.o .libs/libxnmisc_la-debug.o .libs/libxnmisc_la-list_char.o .libs/libxnmisc_la-log.o .libs/libxnmisc_la-mail.o .libs/libxnmisc_la-text.o .libs/libxnmisc_la-regexp.o
libtool: link: /usr/local/bin/ranlib .libs/libxnmisc.a
libtool: link: ( cd ".libs" && rm -f "libxnmisc.la" && ln -s "../libxnmisc.la" "libxnmisc.la" )
Making all in main
--- libxnmain_la-bind_table.lo ---
--- libxnmain_la-buffer.lo ---
--- libxnmain_la-event.lo ---
--- libxnmain_la-bind_table.lo ---
/bin/sh ../../libtool --tag=CC --mode=compile gcc13 -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../.. -DLIBICONV_PLUG -isystem /usr/local/include -I../../lib/config -I../../lib/misc -I../../lib/notify -I../../lib/ai -I../../lib/lib -I../../lib/rec -I/usr/local/include -D_THREAD_SAFE -Wall -Wextra -g0 -std=gnu99 -fPIC -DXNEUR_PLUGIN_DIR=\""/usr/local/lib/xneur/xneur"\" -O2 -pipe -DLIBICONV_PLUG -fstack-protector-strong -Wl,-rpath=/usr/local/lib/gcc13 -isystem /usr/local/include -fno-strict-aliasing -MT libxnmain_la-bind_table.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/libxnmain_la-bind_table.Tpo -c -o libxnmain_la-bind_table.lo `test -f 'bind_table.c' || echo './'`bind_table.c
--- libxnmain_la-buffer.lo ---
/bin/sh ../../libtool --tag=CC --mode=compile gcc13 -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../.. -DLIBICONV_PLUG -isystem /usr/local/include -I../../lib/config -I../../lib/misc -I../../lib/notify -I../../lib/ai -I../../lib/lib -I../../lib/rec -I/usr/local/include -D_THREAD_SAFE -Wall -Wextra -g0 -std=gnu99 -fPIC -DXNEUR_PLUGIN_DIR=\""/usr/local/lib/xneur/xneur"\" -O2 -pipe -DLIBICONV_PLUG -fstack-protector-strong -Wl,-rpath=/usr/local/lib/gcc13 -isystem /usr/local/include -fno-strict-aliasing -MT libxnmain_la-buffer.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/libxnmain_la-buffer.Tpo -c -o libxnmain_la-buffer.lo `test -f 'buffer.c' || echo './'`buffer.c
--- libxnmain_la-event.lo ---
/bin/sh ../../libtool --tag=CC --mode=compile gcc13 -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../.. -DLIBICONV_PLUG -isystem /usr/local/include -I../../lib/config -I../../lib/misc -I../../lib/notify -I../../lib/ai -I../../lib/lib -I../../lib/rec -I/usr/local/include -D_THREAD_SAFE -Wall -Wextra -g0 -std=gnu99 -fPIC -DXNEUR_PLUGIN_DIR=\""/usr/local/lib/xneur/xneur"\" -O2 -pipe -DLIBICONV_PLUG -fstack-protector-strong -Wl,-rpath=/usr/local/lib/gcc13 -isystem /usr/local/include -fno-strict-aliasing -MT libxnmain_la-event.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/libxnmain_la-event.Tpo -c -o libxnmain_la-event.lo `test -f 'event.c' || echo './'`event.c
libtool: compile: gcc13 -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../.. -DLIBICONV_PLUG -isystem /usr/local/include -I../../lib/config -I../../lib/misc -I../../lib/notify -I../../lib/ai -I../../lib/lib -I../../lib/rec -I/usr/local/include -D_THREAD_SAFE -Wall -Wextra -g0 -std=gnu99 -fPIC -DXNEUR_PLUGIN_DIR=\"/usr/local/lib/xneur/xneur\" -O2 -pipe -DLIBICONV_PLUG -fstack-protector-strong -Wl,-rpath=/usr/local/lib/gcc13 -isystem /usr/local/include -fno-strict-aliasing -MT libxnmain_la-event.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/libxnmain_la-event.Tpo -c event.c -fPIC -DPIC -o .libs/libxnmain_la-event.o
--- libxnmain_la-bind_table.lo ---
libtool: compile: gcc13 -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../.. -DLIBICONV_PLUG -isystem /usr/local/include -I../../lib/config -I../../lib/misc -I../../lib/notify -I../../lib/ai -I../../lib/lib -I../../lib/rec -I/usr/local/include -D_THREAD_SAFE -Wall -Wextra -g0 -std=gnu99 -fPIC -DXNEUR_PLUGIN_DIR=\"/usr/local/lib/xneur/xneur\" -O2 -pipe -DLIBICONV_PLUG -fstack-protector-strong -Wl,-rpath=/usr/local/lib/gcc13 -isystem /usr/local/include -fno-strict-aliasing -MT libxnmain_la-bind_table.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/libxnmain_la-bind_table.Tpo -c bind_table.c -fPIC -DPIC -o .libs/libxnmain_la-bind_table.o
--- libxnmain_la-buffer.lo ---
libtool: compile: gcc13 -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../.. -DLIBICONV_PLUG -isystem /usr/local/include -I../../lib/config -I../../lib/misc -I../../lib/notify -I../../lib/ai -I../../lib/lib -I../../lib/rec -I/usr/local/include -D_THREAD_SAFE -Wall -Wextra -g0 -std=gnu99 -fPIC -DXNEUR_PLUGIN_DIR=\"/usr/local/lib/xneur/xneur\" -O2 -pipe -DLIBICONV_PLUG -fstack-protector-strong -Wl,-rpath=/usr/local/lib/gcc13 -isystem /usr/local/include -fno-strict-aliasing -MT libxnmain_la-buffer.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/libxnmain_la-buffer.Tpo -c buffer.c -fPIC -DPIC -o .libs/libxnmain_la-buffer.o
--- libxnmain_la-event.lo ---
mv -f .deps/libxnmain_la-event.Tpo .deps/libxnmain_la-event.Plo
--- libxnmain_la-focus.lo ---
/bin/sh ../../libtool --tag=CC --mode=compile gcc13 -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../.. -DLIBICONV_PLUG -isystem /usr/local/include -I../../lib/config -I../../lib/misc -I../../lib/notify -I../../lib/ai -I../../lib/lib -I../../lib/rec -I/usr/local/include -D_THREAD_SAFE -Wall -Wextra -g0 -std=gnu99 -fPIC -DXNEUR_PLUGIN_DIR=\""/usr/local/lib/xneur/xneur"\" -O2 -pipe -DLIBICONV_PLUG -fstack-protector-strong -Wl,-rpath=/usr/local/lib/gcc13 -isystem /usr/local/include -fno-strict-aliasing -MT libxnmain_la-focus.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/libxnmain_la-focus.Tpo -c -o libxnmain_la-focus.lo `test -f 'focus.c' || echo './'`focus.c
libtool: compile: gcc13 -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../.. -DLIBICONV_PLUG -isystem /usr/local/include -I../../lib/config -I../../lib/misc -I../../lib/notify -I../../lib/ai -I../../lib/lib -I../../lib/rec -I/usr/local/include -D_THREAD_SAFE -Wall -Wextra -g0 -std=gnu99 -fPIC -DXNEUR_PLUGIN_DIR=\"/usr/local/lib/xneur/xneur\" -O2 -pipe -DLIBICONV_PLUG -fstack-protector-strong -Wl,-rpath=/usr/local/lib/gcc13 -isystem /usr/local/include -fno-strict-aliasing -MT libxnmain_la-focus.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/libxnmain_la-focus.Tpo -c focus.c -fPIC -DPIC -o .libs/libxnmain_la-focus.o
--- libxnmain_la-bind_table.lo ---
mv -f .deps/libxnmain_la-bind_table.Tpo .deps/libxnmain_la-bind_table.Plo
--- libxnmain_la-keymap.lo ---
/bin/sh ../../libtool --tag=CC --mode=compile gcc13 -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../.. -DLIBICONV_PLUG -isystem /usr/local/include -I../../lib/config -I../../lib/misc -I../../lib/notify -I../../lib/ai -I../../lib/lib -I../../lib/rec -I/usr/local/include -D_THREAD_SAFE -Wall -Wextra -g0 -std=gnu99 -fPIC -DXNEUR_PLUGIN_DIR=\""/usr/local/lib/xneur/xneur"\" -O2 -pipe -DLIBICONV_PLUG -fstack-protector-strong -Wl,-rpath=/usr/local/lib/gcc13 -isystem /usr/local/include -fno-strict-aliasing -MT libxnmain_la-keymap.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/libxnmain_la-keymap.Tpo -c -o libxnmain_la-keymap.lo `test -f 'keymap.c' || echo './'`keymap.c
libtool: compile: gcc13 -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../.. -DLIBICONV_PLUG -isystem /usr/local/include -I../../lib/config -I../../lib/misc -I../../lib/notify -I../../lib/ai -I../../lib/lib -I../../lib/rec -I/usr/local/include -D_THREAD_SAFE -Wall -Wextra -g0 -std=gnu99 -fPIC -DXNEUR_PLUGIN_DIR=\"/usr/local/lib/xneur/xneur\" -O2 -pipe -DLIBICONV_PLUG -fstack-protector-strong -Wl,-rpath=/usr/local/lib/gcc13 -isystem /usr/local/include -fno-strict-aliasing -MT libxnmain_la-keymap.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/libxnmain_la-keymap.Tpo -c keymap.c -fPIC -DPIC -o .libs/libxnmain_la-keymap.o
--- libxnmain_la-focus.lo ---
mv -f .deps/libxnmain_la-focus.Tpo .deps/libxnmain_la-focus.Plo
--- libxnmain_la-plugin.lo ---
/bin/sh ../../libtool --tag=CC --mode=compile gcc13 -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../.. -DLIBICONV_PLUG -isystem /usr/local/include -I../../lib/config -I../../lib/misc -I../../lib/notify -I../../lib/ai -I../../lib/lib -I../../lib/rec -I/usr/local/include -D_THREAD_SAFE -Wall -Wextra -g0 -std=gnu99 -fPIC -DXNEUR_PLUGIN_DIR=\""/usr/local/lib/xneur/xneur"\" -O2 -pipe -DLIBICONV_PLUG -fstack-protector-strong -Wl,-rpath=/usr/local/lib/gcc13 -isystem /usr/local/include -fno-strict-aliasing -MT libxnmain_la-plugin.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/libxnmain_la-plugin.Tpo -c -o libxnmain_la-plugin.lo `test -f 'plugin.c' || echo './'`plugin.c
libtool: compile: gcc13 -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../.. -DLIBICONV_PLUG -isystem /usr/local/include -I../../lib/config -I../../lib/misc -I../../lib/notify -I../../lib/ai -I../../lib/lib -I../../lib/rec -I/usr/local/include -D_THREAD_SAFE -Wall -Wextra -g0 -std=gnu99 -fPIC -DXNEUR_PLUGIN_DIR=\"/usr/local/lib/xneur/xneur\" -O2 -pipe -DLIBICONV_PLUG -fstack-protector-strong -Wl,-rpath=/usr/local/lib/gcc13 -isystem /usr/local/include -fno-strict-aliasing -MT libxnmain_la-plugin.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/libxnmain_la-plugin.Tpo -c plugin.c -fPIC -DPIC -o .libs/libxnmain_la-plugin.o
--- libxnmain_la-buffer.lo ---
mv -f .deps/libxnmain_la-buffer.Tpo .deps/libxnmain_la-buffer.Plo
--- libxnmain_la-program.lo ---
/bin/sh ../../libtool --tag=CC --mode=compile gcc13 -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../.. -DLIBICONV_PLUG -isystem /usr/local/include -I../../lib/config -I../../lib/misc -I../../lib/notify -I../../lib/ai -I../../lib/lib -I../../lib/rec -I/usr/local/include -D_THREAD_SAFE -Wall -Wextra -g0 -std=gnu99 -fPIC -DXNEUR_PLUGIN_DIR=\""/usr/local/lib/xneur/xneur"\" -O2 -pipe -DLIBICONV_PLUG -fstack-protector-strong -Wl,-rpath=/usr/local/lib/gcc13 -isystem /usr/local/include -fno-strict-aliasing -MT libxnmain_la-program.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/libxnmain_la-program.Tpo -c -o libxnmain_la-program.lo `test -f 'program.c' || echo './'`program.c
libtool: compile: gcc13 -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../.. -DLIBICONV_PLUG -isystem /usr/local/include -I../../lib/config -I../../lib/misc -I../../lib/notify -I../../lib/ai -I../../lib/lib -I../../lib/rec -I/usr/local/include -D_THREAD_SAFE -Wall -Wextra -g0 -std=gnu99 -fPIC -DXNEUR_PLUGIN_DIR=\"/usr/local/lib/xneur/xneur\" -O2 -pipe -DLIBICONV_PLUG -fstack-protector-strong -Wl,-rpath=/usr/local/lib/gcc13 -isystem /usr/local/include -fno-strict-aliasing -MT libxnmain_la-program.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/libxnmain_la-program.Tpo -c program.c -fPIC -DPIC -o .libs/libxnmain_la-program.o
program.c: In function 'program_update':
program.c:318:30: warning: implicit conversion from 'enum _hotkey_action' to 'enum _correction_action' [-Wenum-conversion]
318 | p->correction_action = ACTION_NONE;
| ^
program.c: In function 'program_process_input':
program.c:429:54: warning: implicit conversion from 'enum _hotkey_action' to 'enum _correction_action' [-Wenum-conversion]
429 | p->correction_action = ACTION_NONE;
| ^
program.c:612:78: warning: implicit conversion from 'enum _hotkey_action' to 'enum _correction_action' [-Wenum-conversion]
612 | p->correction_action = ACTION_NONE;
| ^
--- libxnmain_la-keymap.lo ---
mv -f .deps/libxnmain_la-keymap.Tpo .deps/libxnmain_la-keymap.Plo
--- libxnmain_la-selection.lo ---
/bin/sh ../../libtool --tag=CC --mode=compile gcc13 -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../.. -DLIBICONV_PLUG -isystem /usr/local/include -I../../lib/config -I../../lib/misc -I../../lib/notify -I../../lib/ai -I../../lib/lib -I../../lib/rec -I/usr/local/include -D_THREAD_SAFE -Wall -Wextra -g0 -std=gnu99 -fPIC -DXNEUR_PLUGIN_DIR=\""/usr/local/lib/xneur/xneur"\" -O2 -pipe -DLIBICONV_PLUG -fstack-protector-strong -Wl,-rpath=/usr/local/lib/gcc13 -isystem /usr/local/include -fno-strict-aliasing -MT libxnmain_la-selection.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/libxnmain_la-selection.Tpo -c -o libxnmain_la-selection.lo `test -f 'selection.c' || echo './'`selection.c
--- libxnmain_la-plugin.lo ---
mv -f .deps/libxnmain_la-plugin.Tpo .deps/libxnmain_la-plugin.Plo
--- libxnmain_la-switchlang.lo ---
/bin/sh ../../libtool --tag=CC --mode=compile gcc13 -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../.. -DLIBICONV_PLUG -isystem /usr/local/include -I../../lib/config -I../../lib/misc -I../../lib/notify -I../../lib/ai -I../../lib/lib -I../../lib/rec -I/usr/local/include -D_THREAD_SAFE -Wall -Wextra -g0 -std=gnu99 -fPIC -DXNEUR_PLUGIN_DIR=\""/usr/local/lib/xneur/xneur"\" -O2 -pipe -DLIBICONV_PLUG -fstack-protector-strong -Wl,-rpath=/usr/local/lib/gcc13 -isystem /usr/local/include -fno-strict-aliasing -MT libxnmain_la-switchlang.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/libxnmain_la-switchlang.Tpo -c -o libxnmain_la-switchlang.lo `test -f 'switchlang.c' || echo './'`switchlang.c
--- libxnmain_la-selection.lo ---
libtool: compile: gcc13 -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../.. -DLIBICONV_PLUG -isystem /usr/local/include -I../../lib/config -I../../lib/misc -I../../lib/notify -I../../lib/ai -I../../lib/lib -I../../lib/rec -I/usr/local/include -D_THREAD_SAFE -Wall -Wextra -g0 -std=gnu99 -fPIC -DXNEUR_PLUGIN_DIR=\"/usr/local/lib/xneur/xneur\" -O2 -pipe -DLIBICONV_PLUG -fstack-protector-strong -Wl,-rpath=/usr/local/lib/gcc13 -isystem /usr/local/include -fno-strict-aliasing -MT libxnmain_la-selection.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/libxnmain_la-selection.Tpo -c selection.c -fPIC -DPIC -o .libs/libxnmain_la-selection.o
--- libxnmain_la-switchlang.lo ---
libtool: compile: gcc13 -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../.. -DLIBICONV_PLUG -isystem /usr/local/include -I../../lib/config -I../../lib/misc -I../../lib/notify -I../../lib/ai -I../../lib/lib -I../../lib/rec -I/usr/local/include -D_THREAD_SAFE -Wall -Wextra -g0 -std=gnu99 -fPIC -DXNEUR_PLUGIN_DIR=\"/usr/local/lib/xneur/xneur\" -O2 -pipe -DLIBICONV_PLUG -fstack-protector-strong -Wl,-rpath=/usr/local/lib/gcc13 -isystem /usr/local/include -fno-strict-aliasing -MT libxnmain_la-switchlang.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/libxnmain_la-switchlang.Tpo -c switchlang.c -fPIC -DPIC -o .libs/libxnmain_la-switchlang.o
--- libxnmain_la-selection.lo ---
mv -f .deps/libxnmain_la-selection.Tpo .deps/libxnmain_la-selection.Plo
--- libxnmain_la-utils.lo ---
/bin/sh ../../libtool --tag=CC --mode=compile gcc13 -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../.. -DLIBICONV_PLUG -isystem /usr/local/include -I../../lib/config -I../../lib/misc -I../../lib/notify -I../../lib/ai -I../../lib/lib -I../../lib/rec -I/usr/local/include -D_THREAD_SAFE -Wall -Wextra -g0 -std=gnu99 -fPIC -DXNEUR_PLUGIN_DIR=\""/usr/local/lib/xneur/xneur"\" -O2 -pipe -DLIBICONV_PLUG -fstack-protector-strong -Wl,-rpath=/usr/local/lib/gcc13 -isystem /usr/local/include -fno-strict-aliasing -MT libxnmain_la-utils.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/libxnmain_la-utils.Tpo -c -o libxnmain_la-utils.lo `test -f 'utils.c' || echo './'`utils.c
--- libxnmain_la-switchlang.lo ---
mv -f .deps/libxnmain_la-switchlang.Tpo .deps/libxnmain_la-switchlang.Plo
--- libxnmain_la-utils.lo ---
libtool: compile: gcc13 -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../.. -DLIBICONV_PLUG -isystem /usr/local/include -I../../lib/config -I../../lib/misc -I../../lib/notify -I../../lib/ai -I../../lib/lib -I../../lib/rec -I/usr/local/include -D_THREAD_SAFE -Wall -Wextra -g0 -std=gnu99 -fPIC -DXNEUR_PLUGIN_DIR=\"/usr/local/lib/xneur/xneur\" -O2 -pipe -DLIBICONV_PLUG -fstack-protector-strong -Wl,-rpath=/usr/local/lib/gcc13 -isystem /usr/local/include -fno-strict-aliasing -MT libxnmain_la-utils.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/libxnmain_la-utils.Tpo -c utils.c -fPIC -DPIC -o .libs/libxnmain_la-utils.o
--- libxnmain_la-window.lo ---
/bin/sh ../../libtool --tag=CC --mode=compile gcc13 -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../.. -DLIBICONV_PLUG -isystem /usr/local/include -I../../lib/config -I../../lib/misc -I../../lib/notify -I../../lib/ai -I../../lib/lib -I../../lib/rec -I/usr/local/include -D_THREAD_SAFE -Wall -Wextra -g0 -std=gnu99 -fPIC -DXNEUR_PLUGIN_DIR=\""/usr/local/lib/xneur/xneur"\" -O2 -pipe -DLIBICONV_PLUG -fstack-protector-strong -Wl,-rpath=/usr/local/lib/gcc13 -isystem /usr/local/include -fno-strict-aliasing -MT libxnmain_la-window.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/libxnmain_la-window.Tpo -c -o libxnmain_la-window.lo `test -f 'window.c' || echo './'`window.c
libtool: compile: gcc13 -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../.. -DLIBICONV_PLUG -isystem /usr/local/include -I../../lib/config -I../../lib/misc -I../../lib/notify -I../../lib/ai -I../../lib/lib -I../../lib/rec -I/usr/local/include -D_THREAD_SAFE -Wall -Wextra -g0 -std=gnu99 -fPIC -DXNEUR_PLUGIN_DIR=\"/usr/local/lib/xneur/xneur\" -O2 -pipe -DLIBICONV_PLUG -fstack-protector-strong -Wl,-rpath=/usr/local/lib/gcc13 -isystem /usr/local/include -fno-strict-aliasing -MT libxnmain_la-window.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/libxnmain_la-window.Tpo -c window.c -fPIC -DPIC -o .libs/libxnmain_la-window.o
mv -f .deps/libxnmain_la-window.Tpo .deps/libxnmain_la-window.Plo
--- libxnmain_la-utils.lo ---
mv -f .deps/libxnmain_la-utils.Tpo .deps/libxnmain_la-utils.Plo
--- libxnmain_la-program.lo ---
mv -f .deps/libxnmain_la-program.Tpo .deps/libxnmain_la-program.Plo
--- libxnmain.la ---
/bin/sh ../../libtool --tag=CC --mode=link gcc13 -I../../lib/config -I../../lib/misc -I../../lib/notify -I../../lib/ai -I../../lib/lib -I../../lib/rec -I/usr/local/include -D_THREAD_SAFE -Wall -Wextra -g0 -std=gnu99 -fPIC -DXNEUR_PLUGIN_DIR=\""/usr/local/lib/xneur/xneur"\" -O2 -pipe -DLIBICONV_PLUG -fstack-protector-strong -Wl,-rpath=/usr/local/lib/gcc13 -isystem /usr/local/include -fno-strict-aliasing -static -lX11 -lXi -lXtst -lpthread -fstack-protector-strong -Wl,-rpath=/usr/local/lib/gcc13 -L/usr/local/lib/gcc13 -o libxnmain.la libxnmain_la-bind_table.lo libxnmain_la-buffer.lo libxnmain_la-event.lo libxnmain_la-focus.lo libxnmain_la-keymap.lo libxnmain_la-plugin.lo libxnmain_la-program.lo libxnmain_la-selection.lo libxnmain_la-switchlang.lo libxnmain_la-utils.lo libxnmain_la-window.lo -L/usr/local/lib
libtool: link: /usr/local/bin/ar cr .libs/libxnmain.a .libs/libxnmain_la-bind_table.o .libs/libxnmain_la-buffer.o .libs/libxnmain_la-event.o .libs/libxnmain_la-focus.o .libs/libxnmain_la-keymap.o .libs/libxnmain_la-plugin.o .libs/libxnmain_la-program.o .libs/libxnmain_la-selection.o .libs/libxnmain_la-switchlang.o .libs/libxnmain_la-utils.o .libs/libxnmain_la-window.o
libtool: link: /usr/local/bin/ranlib .libs/libxnmain.a
libtool: link: ( cd ".libs" && rm -f "libxnmain.la" && ln -s "../libxnmain.la" "libxnmain.la" )
Making all in ai
--- libxnai_la-conversion.lo ---
--- libxnai_la-detection.lo ---
--- libxnai_la-conversion.lo ---
/bin/sh ../../libtool --tag=CC --mode=compile gcc13 -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../.. -DLIBICONV_PLUG -isystem /usr/local/include -I../../lib/config -I../../lib/misc -I../../lib/main -I../../lib/lib -I/usr/local/include -D_THREAD_SAFE -I/usr/local/include -Wall -Wextra -g0 -std=gnu99 -fPIC -O2 -pipe -DLIBICONV_PLUG -fstack-protector-strong -Wl,-rpath=/usr/local/lib/gcc13 -isystem /usr/local/include -fno-strict-aliasing -MT libxnai_la-conversion.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/libxnai_la-conversion.Tpo -c -o libxnai_la-conversion.lo `test -f 'conversion.c' || echo './'`conversion.c
--- libxnai_la-detection.lo ---
/bin/sh ../../libtool --tag=CC --mode=compile gcc13 -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../.. -DLIBICONV_PLUG -isystem /usr/local/include -I../../lib/config -I../../lib/misc -I../../lib/main -I../../lib/lib -I/usr/local/include -D_THREAD_SAFE -I/usr/local/include -Wall -Wextra -g0 -std=gnu99 -fPIC -O2 -pipe -DLIBICONV_PLUG -fstack-protector-strong -Wl,-rpath=/usr/local/lib/gcc13 -isystem /usr/local/include -fno-strict-aliasing -MT libxnai_la-detection.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/libxnai_la-detection.Tpo -c -o libxnai_la-detection.lo `test -f 'detection.c' || echo './'`detection.c
--- libxnai_la-conversion.lo ---
libtool: compile: gcc13 -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../.. -DLIBICONV_PLUG -isystem /usr/local/include -I../../lib/config -I../../lib/misc -I../../lib/main -I../../lib/lib -I/usr/local/include -D_THREAD_SAFE -I/usr/local/include -Wall -Wextra -g0 -std=gnu99 -fPIC -O2 -pipe -DLIBICONV_PLUG -fstack-protector-strong -Wl,-rpath=/usr/local/lib/gcc13 -isystem /usr/local/include -fno-strict-aliasing -MT libxnai_la-conversion.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/libxnai_la-conversion.Tpo -c conversion.c -fPIC -DPIC -o .libs/libxnai_la-conversion.o
--- libxnai_la-detection.lo ---
libtool: compile: gcc13 -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../.. -DLIBICONV_PLUG -isystem /usr/local/include -I../../lib/config -I../../lib/misc -I../../lib/main -I../../lib/lib -I/usr/local/include -D_THREAD_SAFE -I/usr/local/include -Wall -Wextra -g0 -std=gnu99 -fPIC -O2 -pipe -DLIBICONV_PLUG -fstack-protector-strong -Wl,-rpath=/usr/local/lib/gcc13 -isystem /usr/local/include -fno-strict-aliasing -MT libxnai_la-detection.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/libxnai_la-detection.Tpo -c detection.c -fPIC -DPIC -o .libs/libxnai_la-detection.o
--- libxnai_la-conversion.lo ---
mv -f .deps/libxnai_la-conversion.Tpo .deps/libxnai_la-conversion.Plo
--- libxnai_la-detection.lo ---
mv -f .deps/libxnai_la-detection.Tpo .deps/libxnai_la-detection.Plo
--- libxnai.la ---
/bin/sh ../../libtool --tag=CC --mode=link gcc13 -I../../lib/config -I../../lib/misc -I../../lib/main -I../../lib/lib -I/usr/local/include -D_THREAD_SAFE -I/usr/local/include -Wall -Wextra -g0 -std=gnu99 -fPIC -O2 -pipe -DLIBICONV_PLUG -fstack-protector-strong -Wl,-rpath=/usr/local/lib/gcc13 -isystem /usr/local/include -fno-strict-aliasing -static -lX11 -lXi -lXtst -L/usr/local/lib -laspell -lpthread -fstack-protector-strong -Wl,-rpath=/usr/local/lib/gcc13 -L/usr/local/lib/gcc13 -o libxnai.la libxnai_la-conversion.lo libxnai_la-detection.lo -L/usr/local/lib
libtool: link: /usr/local/bin/ar cr .libs/libxnai.a .libs/libxnai_la-conversion.o .libs/libxnai_la-detection.o
libtool: link: /usr/local/bin/ranlib .libs/libxnai.a
libtool: link: ( cd ".libs" && rm -f "libxnai.la" && ln -s "../libxnai.la" "libxnai.la" )
Making all in lib
--- ../config/.dirstamp ---
--- ../config/.deps/.dirstamp ---
--- libxneur_la-xneurlib.lo ---
/bin/sh ../../libtool --tag=CC --mode=compile gcc13 -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../.. -DPACKAGE_SYSCONFDIR_DIR=\""/usr/local/etc/xneur"\" -DPACKAGE_SHAREDIR_DIR=\""/usr/local/share/xneur"\" -DLIBICONV_PLUG -isystem /usr/local/include -I../../lib/misc -I../../lib/main -I../../lib/ai -I../../lib/config -I../../lib/notify -Wall -Wextra -g0 -std=gnu99 -fPIC -I/usr/local/include -D_THREAD_SAFE -I/usr/local/include -O2 -pipe -DLIBICONV_PLUG -fstack-protector-strong -Wl,-rpath=/usr/local/lib/gcc13 -isystem /usr/local/include -fno-strict-aliasing -MT libxneur_la-xneurlib.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/libxneur_la-xneurlib.Tpo -c -o libxneur_la-xneurlib.lo `test -f 'xneurlib.c' || echo './'`xneurlib.c
--- ../config/libxneur_la-xnconfig_files.lo ---
/bin/sh ../../libtool --tag=CC --mode=compile gcc13 -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../.. -DPACKAGE_SYSCONFDIR_DIR=\""/usr/local/etc/xneur"\" -DPACKAGE_SHAREDIR_DIR=\""/usr/local/share/xneur"\" -DLIBICONV_PLUG -isystem /usr/local/include -I../../lib/misc -I../../lib/main -I../../lib/ai -I../../lib/config -I../../lib/notify -Wall -Wextra -g0 -std=gnu99 -fPIC -I/usr/local/include -D_THREAD_SAFE -I/usr/local/include -O2 -pipe -DLIBICONV_PLUG -fstack-protector-strong -Wl,-rpath=/usr/local/lib/gcc13 -isystem /usr/local/include -fno-strict-aliasing -MT ../config/libxneur_la-xnconfig_files.lo -MD -MP -MF ../config/.deps/libxneur_la-xnconfig_files.Tpo -c -o ../config/libxneur_la-xnconfig_files.lo `test -f '../config/xnconfig_files.c' || echo './'`../config/xnconfig_files.c
--- libxneur_la-xneurlib.lo ---
libtool: compile: gcc13 -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../.. -DPACKAGE_SYSCONFDIR_DIR=\"/usr/local/etc/xneur\" -DPACKAGE_SHAREDIR_DIR=\"/usr/local/share/xneur\" -DLIBICONV_PLUG -isystem /usr/local/include -I../../lib/misc -I../../lib/main -I../../lib/ai -I../../lib/config -I../../lib/notify -Wall -Wextra -g0 -std=gnu99 -fPIC -I/usr/local/include -D_THREAD_SAFE -I/usr/local/include -O2 -pipe -DLIBICONV_PLUG -fstack-protector-strong -Wl,-rpath=/usr/local/lib/gcc13 -isystem /usr/local/include -fno-strict-aliasing -MT libxneur_la-xneurlib.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/libxneur_la-xneurlib.Tpo -c xneurlib.c -fPIC -DPIC -o .libs/libxneur_la-xneurlib.o
--- ../config/libxneur_la-xnconfig_files.lo ---
libtool: compile: gcc13 -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../.. -DPACKAGE_SYSCONFDIR_DIR=\"/usr/local/etc/xneur\" -DPACKAGE_SHAREDIR_DIR=\"/usr/local/share/xneur\" -DLIBICONV_PLUG -isystem /usr/local/include -I../../lib/misc -I../../lib/main -I../../lib/ai -I../../lib/config -I../../lib/notify -Wall -Wextra -g0 -std=gnu99 -fPIC -I/usr/local/include -D_THREAD_SAFE -I/usr/local/include -O2 -pipe -DLIBICONV_PLUG -fstack-protector-strong -Wl,-rpath=/usr/local/lib/gcc13 -isystem /usr/local/include -fno-strict-aliasing -MT ../config/libxneur_la-xnconfig_files.lo -MD -MP -MF ../config/.deps/libxneur_la-xnconfig_files.Tpo -c ../config/xnconfig_files.c -fPIC -DPIC -o ../config/.libs/libxneur_la-xnconfig_files.o
mv -f ../config/.deps/libxneur_la-xnconfig_files.Tpo ../config/.deps/libxneur_la-xnconfig_files.Plo
--- libxneur_la-xneurlib.lo ---
mv -f .deps/libxneur_la-xneurlib.Tpo .deps/libxneur_la-xneurlib.Plo
--- libxneur.la ---
/bin/sh ../../libtool --tag=CC --mode=link gcc13 -I../../lib/misc -I../../lib/main -I../../lib/ai -I../../lib/config -I../../lib/notify -Wall -Wextra -g0 -std=gnu99 -fPIC -I/usr/local/include -D_THREAD_SAFE -I/usr/local/include -O2 -pipe -DLIBICONV_PLUG -fstack-protector-strong -Wl,-rpath=/usr/local/lib/gcc13 -isystem /usr/local/include -fno-strict-aliasing -version-info 20:0:0 -L/usr/local/lib -laspell -lpthread -fstack-protector-strong -Wl,-rpath=/usr/local/lib/gcc13 -L/usr/local/lib/gcc13 -o libxneur.la -rpath /usr/local/lib/xneur ../config/libxneur_la-xnconfig_files.lo libxneur_la-xneurlib.lo ../misc/libxnmisc.la ../main/libxnmain.la ../ai/libxnai.la ../notify/libxnnotify.la -L/usr/local/lib
libtool: link: gcc13 -shared -fPIC -DPIC ../config/.libs/libxneur_la-xnconfig_files.o .libs/libxneur_la-xneurlib.o -Wl,--whole-archive ../misc/.libs/libxnmisc.a ../main/.libs/libxnmain.a ../ai/.libs/libxnai.a ../notify/.libs/libxnnotify.a -Wl,--no-whole-archive -L/usr/local/lib -L/usr/local/lib/gcc13 -lpcre -lz -laspell -lX11 -lXi -lXtst -lpthread -lalut -lopenal -lnotify -lgtk-x11-2.0 -lgdk-x11-2.0 -lpangocairo-1.0 -latk-1.0 -lcairo -lgdk_pixbuf-2.0 -lgio-2.0 -lpangoft2-1.0 -lpango-1.0 -lgobject-2.0 -lglib-2.0 -lintl -lharfbuzz -lfontconfig -lfreetype -g0 -O2 -fstack-protector-strong -Wl,-rpath=/usr/local/lib/gcc13 -fstack-protector-strong -Wl,-rpath=/usr/local/lib/gcc13 -pthread -Wl,-soname -Wl,libxneur.so.20 -o .libs/libxneur.so.20.0.0
libtool: link: (cd ".libs" && rm -f "libxneur.so.20" && ln -s "libxneur.so.20.0.0" "libxneur.so.20")
libtool: link: (cd ".libs" && rm -f "libxneur.so" && ln -s "libxneur.so.20.0.0" "libxneur.so")
libtool: link: ( cd ".libs" && rm -f "libxneur.la" && ln -s "../libxneur.la" "libxneur.la" )
Making all in config
--- libxnconfig_la-xnconfig.lo ---
/bin/sh ../../libtool --tag=CC --mode=compile gcc13 -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../.. -DPACKAGE_SYSCONFDIR_DIR=\""/usr/local/etc/xneur"\" -DPACKAGE_SHAREDIR_DIR=\""/usr/local/share/xneur"\" -DLIBICONV_PLUG -isystem /usr/local/include -I../../lib/misc -I../../lib/main -I../../lib/lib -Wall -Wextra -g0 -std=gnu99 -fPIC -O2 -pipe -DLIBICONV_PLUG -fstack-protector-strong -Wl,-rpath=/usr/local/lib/gcc13 -isystem /usr/local/include -fno-strict-aliasing -MT libxnconfig_la-xnconfig.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/libxnconfig_la-xnconfig.Tpo -c -o libxnconfig_la-xnconfig.lo `test -f 'xnconfig.c' || echo './'`xnconfig.c
libtool: compile: gcc13 -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../.. -DPACKAGE_SYSCONFDIR_DIR=\"/usr/local/etc/xneur\" -DPACKAGE_SHAREDIR_DIR=\"/usr/local/share/xneur\" -DLIBICONV_PLUG -isystem /usr/local/include -I../../lib/misc -I../../lib/main -I../../lib/lib -Wall -Wextra -g0 -std=gnu99 -fPIC -O2 -pipe -DLIBICONV_PLUG -fstack-protector-strong -Wl,-rpath=/usr/local/lib/gcc13 -isystem /usr/local/include -fno-strict-aliasing -MT libxnconfig_la-xnconfig.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/libxnconfig_la-xnconfig.Tpo -c xnconfig.c -fPIC -DPIC -o .libs/libxnconfig_la-xnconfig.o
mv -f .deps/libxnconfig_la-xnconfig.Tpo .deps/libxnconfig_la-xnconfig.Plo
--- libxnconfig.la ---
/bin/sh ../../libtool --tag=CC --mode=link gcc13 -I../../lib/misc -I../../lib/main -I../../lib/lib -Wall -Wextra -g0 -std=gnu99 -fPIC -O2 -pipe -DLIBICONV_PLUG -fstack-protector-strong -Wl,-rpath=/usr/local/lib/gcc13 -isystem /usr/local/include -fno-strict-aliasing -version-info 20:0:0 -fstack-protector-strong -Wl,-rpath=/usr/local/lib/gcc13 -L/usr/local/lib/gcc13 -o libxnconfig.la -rpath /usr/local/lib/xneur libxnconfig_la-xnconfig.lo ../lib/libxneur.la -lpthread -L/usr/local/lib
libtool: link: gcc13 -shared -fPIC -DPIC .libs/libxnconfig_la-xnconfig.o -Wl,-rpath -Wl,/wrkdirs/usr/ports/deskutils/xneur/work/xneur-0.20.0/lib/lib/.libs -Wl,-rpath -Wl,/usr/local/lib/xneur -L/usr/local/lib/gcc13 ../lib/.libs/libxneur.so -lpthread -L/usr/local/lib -g0 -O2 -fstack-protector-strong -Wl,-rpath=/usr/local/lib/gcc13 -fstack-protector-strong -Wl,-rpath=/usr/local/lib/gcc13 -pthread -Wl,-soname -Wl,libxnconfig.so.20 -o .libs/libxnconfig.so.20.0.0
libtool: link: (cd ".libs" && rm -f "libxnconfig.so.20" && ln -s "libxnconfig.so.20.0.0" "libxnconfig.so.20")
libtool: link: (cd ".libs" && rm -f "libxnconfig.so" && ln -s "libxnconfig.so.20.0.0" "libxnconfig.so")
libtool: link: ( cd ".libs" && rm -f "libxnconfig.la" && ln -s "../libxnconfig.la" "libxnconfig.la" )
Making all in src
--- xneur-xneur.o ---
--- xneur-newlang_creation.o ---
--- xneur-xneur.o ---
gcc13 -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I.. -DLOCALEDIR=\""/usr/local/share/locale"\" -DLIBICONV_PLUG -isystem /usr/local/include -I../lib/ai -I../lib/lib -I../lib/config -I../lib/main -I../lib/misc -I../lib/notify -I/usr/local/include -D_THREAD_SAFE -Wall -Wextra -g0 -std=gnu99 -fPIC -O2 -pipe -DLIBICONV_PLUG -fstack-protector-strong -Wl,-rpath=/usr/local/lib/gcc13 -isystem /usr/local/include -fno-strict-aliasing -MT xneur-xneur.o -MD -MP -MF .deps/xneur-xneur.Tpo -c -o xneur-xneur.o `test -f 'xneur.c' || echo './'`xneur.c
--- xneur-newlang_creation.o ---
gcc13 -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I.. -DLOCALEDIR=\""/usr/local/share/locale"\" -DLIBICONV_PLUG -isystem /usr/local/include -I../lib/ai -I../lib/lib -I../lib/config -I../lib/main -I../lib/misc -I../lib/notify -I/usr/local/include -D_THREAD_SAFE -Wall -Wextra -g0 -std=gnu99 -fPIC -O2 -pipe -DLIBICONV_PLUG -fstack-protector-strong -Wl,-rpath=/usr/local/lib/gcc13 -isystem /usr/local/include -fno-strict-aliasing -MT xneur-newlang_creation.o -MD -MP -MF .deps/xneur-newlang_creation.Tpo -c -o xneur-newlang_creation.o `test -f 'newlang_creation.c' || echo './'`newlang_creation.c
mv -f .deps/xneur-newlang_creation.Tpo .deps/xneur-newlang_creation.Po
--- xneur-xneur.o ---
mv -f .deps/xneur-xneur.Tpo .deps/xneur-xneur.Po
--- xneur ---
/bin/sh ../libtool --tag=CC --mode=link gcc13 -I../lib/ai -I../lib/lib -I../lib/config -I../lib/main -I../lib/misc -I../lib/notify -I/usr/local/include -D_THREAD_SAFE -Wall -Wextra -g0 -std=gnu99 -fPIC -O2 -pipe -DLIBICONV_PLUG -fstack-protector-strong -Wl,-rpath=/usr/local/lib/gcc13 -isystem /usr/local/include -fno-strict-aliasing -L../lib/lib -L../lib/ai -L../lib/config -L../lib/misc -L../lib/main -L../lib/notify -lX11 -lXi -lXtst -lpthread -fstack-protector-strong -Wl,-rpath=/usr/local/lib/gcc13 -L/usr/local/lib/gcc13 -o xneur xneur-xneur.o xneur-newlang_creation.o ../lib/lib/libxneur.la ../lib/config/libxnconfig.la ../lib/notify/libxnnotify.la -L/usr/local/lib
libtool: link: gcc13 -I../lib/ai -I../lib/lib -I../lib/config -I../lib/main -I../lib/misc -I../lib/notify -I/usr/local/include -D_THREAD_SAFE -Wall -Wextra -g0 -std=gnu99 -fPIC -O2 -pipe -DLIBICONV_PLUG -fstack-protector-strong -Wl,-rpath=/usr/local/lib/gcc13 -isystem /usr/local/include -fno-strict-aliasing -fstack-protector-strong -Wl,-rpath=/usr/local/lib/gcc13 -o .libs/xneur xneur-xneur.o xneur-newlang_creation.o -L../lib/lib -L../lib/ai -L../lib/config -L../lib/misc -L../lib/main -L../lib/notify -L/usr/local/lib/gcc13 ../lib/lib/.libs/libxneur.so ../lib/config/.libs/libxnconfig.so ../lib/notify/.libs/libxnnotify.a -lX11 -lXi -lXtst -lpthread -L/usr/local/lib -lalut -lopenal -lnotify -lgtk-x11-2.0 -lgdk-x11-2.0 -lpangocairo-1.0 -latk-1.0 -lcairo -lgdk_pixbuf-2.0 -lgio-2.0 -lpangoft2-1.0 -lpango-1.0 -lgobject-2.0 -lglib-2.0 -lintl -lharfbuzz -lfontconfig -lfreetype -pthread -Wl,-rpath -Wl,/usr/local/lib/xneur
/usr/local/bin/ld: /usr/local/lib/libopenal.so: undefined reference to `tss_set'
/usr/local/bin/ld: /usr/local/lib/libopenal.so: undefined reference to `tss_create'
/usr/local/bin/ld: /usr/local/lib/libopenal.so: undefined reference to `tss_get'
/usr/local/bin/ld: /usr/local/lib/libopenal.so: undefined reference to `tss_delete'
collect2: error: ld returned 1 exit status
*** [xneur] Error code 1
make[2]: stopped making "all" in /wrkdirs/usr/ports/deskutils/xneur/work/xneur-0.20.0/src
make[2]: 1 error
make[2]: stopped making "all" in /wrkdirs/usr/ports/deskutils/xneur/work/xneur-0.20.0/src
make[1]: stopped making "all-recursive" in /wrkdirs/usr/ports/deskutils/xneur/work/xneur-0.20.0
make: stopped making "all" in /wrkdirs/usr/ports/deskutils/xneur/work/xneur-0.20.0
===> Compilation failed unexpectedly.
Try to set MAKE_JOBS_UNSAFE=yes and rebuild before reporting the failure to
the maintainer.
*** Error code 1
Stop.
make: stopped making "build" in /usr/ports/deskutils/xneur