[package - main-i386-default][multimedia/kew] Failed for kew-2.2.2 in build
- Go to: [ bottom of page ] [ top of archives ] [ this month ]
Date: Sat, 03 Feb 2024 22:08:13 UTC
You are receiving this mail as a port that you maintain
is failing to build on the FreeBSD package build server.
Please investigate the failure and submit a PR to fix
build.
Maintainer: yuri@FreeBSD.org
Log URL: https://pkg-status.freebsd.org/beefy17/data/main-i386-default/p3f853a69d83c_s74fe298c82/logs/kew-2.2.2.log
Build URL: https://pkg-status.freebsd.org/beefy17/build.html?mastername=main-i386-default&build=p3f853a69d83c_s74fe298c82
Log:
=>> Building multimedia/kew
build started at Sat Feb 3 22:07:24 UTC 2024
port directory: /usr/ports/multimedia/kew
package name: kew-2.2.2
building for: FreeBSD main-i386-default-job-09 15.0-CURRENT FreeBSD 15.0-CURRENT 1500012 i386
maintained by: yuri@FreeBSD.org
Makefile datestamp: -rw-r--r-- 1 root wheel 773 Feb 3 01:01 /usr/ports/multimedia/kew/Makefile
Ports top last git commit: 3f853a69d83
Ports top unclean checkout: no
Port dir last git commit: b941a535dc0
Port dir unclean checkout: no
Poudriere version: poudriere-git-3.4.1
Host OSVERSION: 1500006
Jail OSVERSION: 1500012
Job Id: 09
!!! Jail is newer than host. (Jail: 1500012, Host: 1500006) !!!
!!! This is not supported. !!!
!!! Host kernel must be same or newer than jail. !!!
!!! Expect build failures. !!!
---Begin Environment---
SHELL=/bin/sh
BLOCKSIZE=K
MAIL=/var/mail/root
MM_CHARSET=UTF-8
LANG=C.UTF-8
OSVERSION=1500012
STATUS=1
HOME=/root
PATH=/sbin:/bin:/usr/sbin:/usr/bin:/usr/local/sbin:/usr/local/bin:/root/bin
MAKE_OBJDIR_CHECK_WRITABLE=0
UNAME_m=i386
UNAME_p=i386
UNAME_r=15.0-CURRENT
LOCALBASE=/usr/local
UNAME_v=FreeBSD 15.0-CURRENT 1500012
USER=root
POUDRIERE_NAME=poudriere-git
LIBEXECPREFIX=/usr/local/libexec/poudriere
POUDRIERE_VERSION=3.4.1
MASTERMNT=/usr/local/poudriere/data/.m/main-i386-default/ref
LC_COLLATE=C
POUDRIERE_BUILD_TYPE=bulk
PACKAGE_BUILDING=yes
SAVED_TERM=
OUTPUT_REDIRECTED_STDERR=4
OUTPUT_REDIRECTED=1
PWD=/usr/local/poudriere/data/.m/main-i386-default/09/.p
OUTPUT_REDIRECTED_STDOUT=3
P_PORTS_FEATURES=FLAVORS SUBPACKAGES SELECTED_OPTIONS
MASTERNAME=main-i386-default
SCRIPTPREFIX=/usr/local/share/poudriere
SCRIPTNAME=bulk.sh
OLDPWD=/usr/local/poudriere/data/.m/main-i386-default/ref/.p/pool
POUDRIERE_PKGNAME=poudriere-git-3.4.1
SCRIPTPATH=/usr/local/share/poudriere/bulk.sh
POUDRIEREPATH=/usr/local/bin/poudriere
---End Environment---
---Begin Poudriere Port Flags/Env---
PORT_FLAGS=
PKGENV=
FLAVOR=
MAKE_ARGS=
---End Poudriere Port Flags/Env---
---Begin OPTIONS List---
---End OPTIONS List---
--MAINTAINER--
yuri@FreeBSD.org
--End MAINTAINER--
--CONFIGURE_ARGS--
--End CONFIGURE_ARGS--
--CONFIGURE_ENV--
MAKE=gmake PKG_CONFIG=pkgconf XDG_DATA_HOME=/wrkdirs/usr/ports/multimedia/kew/work XDG_CONFIG_HOME=/wrkdirs/usr/ports/multimedia/kew/work XDG_CACHE_HOME=/wrkdirs/usr/ports/multimedia/kew/work/.cache HOME=/wrkdirs/usr/ports/multimedia/kew/work TMPDIR="/tmp" PATH=/wrkdirs/usr/ports/multimedia/kew/work/.bin:/sbin:/bin:/usr/sbin:/usr/bin:/usr/local/sbin:/usr/local/bin:/root/bin PKG_CONFIG_LIBDIR=/wrkdirs/usr/ports/multimedia/kew/work/.pkgconfig:/usr/local/libdata/pkgconfig:/usr/local/share/pkgconfig:/usr/libdata/pkgconfig SHELL=/bin/sh CONFIG_SHELL=/bin/sh LANG=en_US.UTF-8 LC_ALL=en_US.UTF-8
--End CONFIGURE_ENV--
--MAKE_ENV--
XDG_DATA_HOME=/wrkdirs/usr/ports/multimedia/kew/work XDG_CONFIG_HOME=/wrkdirs/usr/ports/multimedia/kew/work XDG_CACHE_HOME=/wrkdirs/usr/ports/multimedia/kew/work/.cache HOME=/wrkdirs/usr/ports/multimedia/kew/work TMPDIR="/tmp" PATH=/wrkdirs/usr/ports/multimedia/kew/work/.bin:/sbin:/bin:/usr/sbin:/usr/bin:/usr/local/sbin:/usr/local/bin:/root/bin PKG_CONFIG_LIBDIR=/wrkdirs/usr/ports/multimedia/kew/work/.pkgconfig:/usr/local/libdata/pkgconfig:/usr/local/share/pkgconfig:/usr/libdata/pkgconfig MK_DEBUG_FILES=no MK_KERNEL_SYMBOLS=no SHELL=/bin/sh NO_LINT=YES LANG=en_US.UTF-8 LC_ALL=en_US.UTF-8 PREFIX=/usr/local LOCALBASE=/usr/local CC="cc" CFLAGS="-O2 -pipe -fstack-protector-strong -fno-strict-aliasing " CPP="cpp" CPPFLAGS="" LDFLAGS=" -fstack-protector-strong " LIBS="" CXX="c++" CXXFLAGS="-O2 -pipe -fstack-protector-strong -fno-strict-aliasing " BSD_INSTALL_PROGRAM="install -s -m 555" BSD_INSTALL_LIB="install -s -m 0644" BSD_INSTALL_SCRIPT="install -m 555" BSD_INS
TALL_DATA="install -m 0644" BSD_INSTALL_MAN="install -m 444"
--End MAKE_ENV--
--PLIST_SUB--
GTK2_VERSION="2.10.0" GTK3_VERSION="3.0.0" GTK4_VERSION="4.0.0" OSREL=15.0 PREFIX=%D LOCALBASE=/usr/local RESETPREFIX=/usr/local LIB32DIR=lib DOCSDIR="share/doc/kew" EXAMPLESDIR="share/examples/kew" DATADIR="share/kew" WWWDIR="www/kew" ETCDIR="etc/kew"
--End PLIST_SUB--
--SUB_LIST--
PREFIX=/usr/local LOCALBASE=/usr/local DATADIR=/usr/local/share/kew DOCSDIR=/usr/local/share/doc/kew EXAMPLESDIR=/usr/local/share/examples/kew WWWDIR=/usr/local/www/kew ETCDIR=/usr/local/etc/kew
--End SUB_LIST--
---Begin make.conf---
USE_PACKAGE_DEPENDS=yes
BATCH=yes
WRKDIRPREFIX=/wrkdirs
PORTSDIR=/usr/ports
PACKAGES=/packages
DISTDIR=/distfiles
PACKAGE_BUILDING=yes
PACKAGE_BUILDING_FLAVORS=yes
MACHINE=i386
MACHINE_ARCH=i386
ARCH=${MACHINE_ARCH}
#### ####
# XXX: We really need this but cannot use it while 'make checksum' does not
# try the next mirror on checksum failure. It currently retries the same
# failed mirror and then fails rather then trying another. It *does*
# try the next if the size is mismatched though.
#MASTER_SITE_FREEBSD=yes
# Build ALLOW_MAKE_JOBS_PACKAGES with 3 jobs
MAKE_JOBS_NUMBER=3
#### Misc Poudriere ####
.include "/etc/make.conf.ports_env"
GID=0
UID=0
---End make.conf---
--Resource limits--
cpu time (seconds, -t) unlimited
file size (512-blocks, -f) unlimited
data seg size (kbytes, -d) 524288
stack size (kbytes, -s) 65536
core file size (512-blocks, -c) unlimited
max memory size (kbytes, -m) unlimited
locked memory (kbytes, -l) unlimited
max user processes (-u) 89999
open files (-n) 8192
virtual mem size (kbytes, -v) unlimited
swap limit (kbytes, -w) unlimited
socket buffer size (bytes, -b) unlimited
pseudo-terminals (-p) unlimited
kqueues (-k) unlimited
umtx shared locks (-o) unlimited
--End resource limits--
=======================<phase: check-sanity >============================
===== env: NO_DEPENDS=yes USER=root UID=0 GID=0
===> License GPLv2 accepted by the user
===========================================================================
=======================<phase: pkg-depends >============================
===== env: USE_PACKAGE_DEPENDS_ONLY=1 USER=root UID=0 GID=0
===> kew-2.2.2 depends on file: /usr/local/sbin/pkg - not found
===> Installing existing package /packages/All/pkg-1.20.9_1.pkg
[main-i386-default-job-09] Installing pkg-1.20.9_1...
[main-i386-default-job-09] Extracting pkg-1.20.9_1: .......... done
===> kew-2.2.2 depends on file: /usr/local/sbin/pkg - found
===> Returning to build of kew-2.2.2
===========================================================================
=======================<phase: fetch-depends >============================
===== env: USE_PACKAGE_DEPENDS_ONLY=1 USER=root UID=0 GID=0
===========================================================================
=======================<phase: fetch >============================
===== env: NO_DEPENDS=yes USER=root UID=0 GID=0
===> License GPLv2 accepted by the user
=> ravachol-kew-v2.2-2-gf8e5bf1_GH0.tar.gz doesn't seem to exist in /portdistfiles/.
=> Attempting to fetch https://codeload.github.com/ravachol/kew/tar.gz/v2.2-2-gf8e5bf1?dummy=/ravachol-kew-v2.2-2-gf8e5bf1_GH0.tar.gz
fetch: https://codeload.github.com/ravachol/kew/tar.gz/v2.2-2-gf8e5bf1?dummy=/ravachol-kew-v2.2-2-gf8e5bf1_GH0.tar.gz: size unknown
fetch: https://codeload.github.com/ravachol/kew/tar.gz/v2.2-2-gf8e5bf1?dummy=/ravachol-kew-v2.2-2-gf8e5bf1_GH0.tar.gz: size of remote file is not known
ravachol-kew-v2.2-2-gf8e5bf1_GH0.tar.gz 1129 kB 9049 kBps 00s
===> Fetching all distfiles required by kew-2.2.2 for building
===========================================================================
=======================<phase: checksum >============================
===== env: NO_DEPENDS=yes USER=root UID=0 GID=0
===> License GPLv2 accepted by the user
===> Fetching all distfiles required by kew-2.2.2 for building
=> SHA256 Checksum OK for ravachol-kew-v2.2-2-gf8e5bf1_GH0.tar.gz.
===========================================================================
=======================<phase: extract-depends>============================
===== env: USE_PACKAGE_DEPENDS_ONLY=1 USER=root UID=0 GID=0
===========================================================================
=======================<phase: extract >============================
===== env: NO_DEPENDS=yes USER=root UID=0 GID=0
===> License GPLv2 accepted by the user
===> Fetching all distfiles required by kew-2.2.2 for building
===> Extracting for kew-2.2.2
=> SHA256 Checksum OK for ravachol-kew-v2.2-2-gf8e5bf1_GH0.tar.gz.
===========================================================================
=======================<phase: patch-depends >============================
===== env: USE_PACKAGE_DEPENDS_ONLY=1 USER=root UID=0 GID=0
===========================================================================
=======================<phase: patch >============================
===== env: NO_DEPENDS=yes USER=root UID=0 GID=0
===> Patching for kew-2.2.2
===> Applying FreeBSD patches for kew-2.2.2 from /usr/ports/multimedia/kew/files
===========================================================================
=======================<phase: build-depends >============================
===== env: USE_PACKAGE_DEPENDS_ONLY=1 USER=root UID=0 GID=0
===> kew-2.2.2 depends on package: gettext-runtime>=0.22_1 - not found
===> Installing existing package /packages/All/gettext-runtime-0.22.3_1.pkg
[main-i386-default-job-09] Installing gettext-runtime-0.22.3_1...
[main-i386-default-job-09] `-- Installing indexinfo-0.3.1...
[main-i386-default-job-09] `-- Extracting indexinfo-0.3.1: .... done
[main-i386-default-job-09] Extracting gettext-runtime-0.22.3_1: .......... done
<snip>
[main-i386-default-job-09] | `-- Installing libraqm-0.10.1...
[main-i386-default-job-09] | `-- Extracting libraqm-0.10.1: .......... done
[main-i386-default-job-09] | `-- Installing libraw-0.21.2...
[main-i386-default-job-09] | `-- Extracting libraw-0.21.2: .......... done
[main-i386-default-job-09] | `-- Installing librsvg2-rust-2.56.4_4...
[main-i386-default-job-09] | | `-- Installing pango-1.50.14...
[main-i386-default-job-09] | | `-- Installing encodings-1.0.5,1...
[main-i386-default-job-09] | | `-- Extracting encodings-1.0.5,1: .......... done
[main-i386-default-job-09] | | `-- Installing libXft-2.3.7_1...
[main-i386-default-job-09] | | `-- Extracting libXft-2.3.7_1: .......... done
[main-i386-default-job-09] | | `-- Installing libthai-0.1.29...
[main-i386-default-job-09] | | | `-- Installing libdatrie-0.2.13_2...
[main-i386-default-job-09] | | | `-- Extracting libdatrie-0.2.13_2: .......... done
[main-i386-default-job-09] | | `-- Extracting libthai-0.1.29: .......... done
[main-i386-default-job-09] | | `-- Installing xorg-fonts-truetype-7.7_1...
[main-i386-default-job-09] | | | `-- Installing dejavu-2.37_3...
[main-i386-default-job-09] | | | `-- Extracting dejavu-2.37_3: .......... done
[main-i386-default-job-09] | | | `-- Installing font-bh-ttf-1.0.3_5...
[main-i386-default-job-09] | | | `-- Extracting font-bh-ttf-1.0.3_5: .......... done
[main-i386-default-job-09] | | | `-- Installing font-misc-ethiopic-1.0.4...
[main-i386-default-job-09] | | | `-- Extracting font-misc-ethiopic-1.0.4: ...... done
[main-i386-default-job-09] | | | `-- Installing font-misc-meltho-1.0.3_5...
[main-i386-default-job-09] | | | `-- Extracting font-misc-meltho-1.0.3_5: .......... done
[main-i386-default-job-09] | | `-- Extracting xorg-fonts-truetype-7.7_1: ... done
[main-i386-default-job-09] | | `-- Extracting pango-1.50.14: .......... done
[main-i386-default-job-09] | `-- Extracting librsvg2-rust-2.56.4_4: .......... done
[main-i386-default-job-09] | `-- Installing libwmf-0.2.13_2...
[main-i386-default-job-09] | | `-- Installing libgd-2.3.3_9,1...
[main-i386-default-job-09] | | `-- Extracting libgd-2.3.3_9,1: .......... done
[main-i386-default-job-09] | `-- Extracting libwmf-0.2.13_2: .......... done
[main-i386-default-job-09] | `-- Installing libzip-1.10.1...
[main-i386-default-job-09] | `-- Extracting libzip-1.10.1: .......... done
[main-i386-default-job-09] | `-- Installing perl5-5.36.3_1...
[main-i386-default-job-09] | `-- Extracting perl5-5.36.3_1: .......... done
[main-i386-default-job-09] `-- Extracting ImageMagick7-7.1.1.26_2: .......... done
[main-i386-default-job-09] Extracting chafa-1.14.0: .......... done
==> Running trigger: fontconfig.ucl
Running fc-cache to build fontconfig cache...
==> Running trigger: gdk-pixbuf-query-loaders.ucl
Generating gdk-pixbuf modules cache
=====
Message from ghostscript10-10.02.1_2:
--
This package installs a script named dvipdf that depends on dvips. If you
want to use this script you need to install print/tex-dvipsk.
=====
Message from gsfonts-8.11_8:
--
===> NOTICE:
The gsfonts port currently does not have a maintainer. As a result, it is
more likely to have unresolved issues, not be up-to-date, or even be removed in
the future. To volunteer to maintain this port, please create an issue at:
https://bugs.freebsd.org/bugzilla
More information about port maintainership is available at:
https://docs.freebsd.org/en/articles/contributing/#ports-contributing
=====
Message from liblqr-1-0.4.2:
--
NOTE: In order to compile examples for liblqr, you will
also need pngwriter port (/usr/ports/graphics/pngwriter).
Examples are located in /usr/local/share/examples/liblqr-1
=====
Message from libthai-0.1.29:
--
===> NOTICE:
The libthai port currently does not have a maintainer. As a result, it is
more likely to have unresolved issues, not be up-to-date, or even be removed in
the future. To volunteer to maintain this port, please create an issue at:
https://bugs.freebsd.org/bugzilla
More information about port maintainership is available at:
https://docs.freebsd.org/en/articles/contributing/#ports-contributing
=====
Message from dejavu-2.37_3:
--
Make sure that the freetype module is loaded. If it is not, add the following
line to the "Modules" section of your X Windows configuration file:
Load "freetype"
Add the following line to the "Files" section of X Windows configuration file:
FontPath "/usr/local/share/fonts/dejavu/"
Note: your X Windows configuration file is typically /etc/X11/XF86Config
if you are using XFree86, and /etc/X11/xorg.conf if you are using X.Org.
=====
Message from libwmf-0.2.13_2:
--
===> NOTICE:
The libwmf port currently does not have a maintainer. As a result, it is
more likely to have unresolved issues, not be up-to-date, or even be removed in
the future. To volunteer to maintain this port, please create an issue at:
https://bugs.freebsd.org/bugzilla
More information about port maintainership is available at:
https://docs.freebsd.org/en/articles/contributing/#ports-contributing
===> kew-2.2.2 depends on shared library: libchafa.so - found (/usr/local/lib/libchafa.so)
===> Returning to build of kew-2.2.2
===> kew-2.2.2 depends on shared library: libfftw3f.so - not found
===> Installing existing package /packages/All/fftw3-float-3.3.10_5.pkg
[main-i386-default-job-09] Installing fftw3-float-3.3.10_5...
[main-i386-default-job-09] Extracting fftw3-float-3.3.10_5: .......... done
===> kew-2.2.2 depends on shared library: libfftw3f.so - found (/usr/local/lib/libfftw3f.so)
===> Returning to build of kew-2.2.2
===> kew-2.2.2 depends on shared library: libfreeimage.so - not found
===> Installing existing package /packages/All/freeimage-3.18.0_5.pkg
[main-i386-default-job-09] Installing freeimage-3.18.0_5...
[main-i386-default-job-09] Extracting freeimage-3.18.0_5: .......... done
===> kew-2.2.2 depends on shared library: libfreeimage.so - found (/usr/local/lib/libfreeimage.so)
===> Returning to build of kew-2.2.2
===> kew-2.2.2 depends on shared library: libopus.so - found (/usr/local/lib/libopus.so)
===> kew-2.2.2 depends on shared library: libopusfile.so - not found
===> Installing existing package /packages/All/opusfile-0.12_1.pkg
[main-i386-default-job-09] Installing opusfile-0.12_1...
[main-i386-default-job-09] Extracting opusfile-0.12_1: .......... done
===> kew-2.2.2 depends on shared library: libopusfile.so - found (/usr/local/lib/libopusfile.so)
===> Returning to build of kew-2.2.2
===> kew-2.2.2 depends on shared library: libvorbis.so - found (/usr/local/lib/libvorbis.so)
===> kew-2.2.2 depends on shared library: libintl.so - found (/usr/local/lib/libintl.so)
===> kew-2.2.2 depends on shared library: libglib-2.0.so - found (/usr/local/lib/libglib-2.0.so)
===> kew-2.2.2 depends on shared library: libintl.so - found (/usr/local/lib/libintl.so)
===========================================================================
=======================<phase: configure >============================
===== env: NO_DEPENDS=yes USER=root UID=0 GID=0
===> Configuring for kew-2.2.2
===========================================================================
=======================<phase: build >============================
===== env: NO_DEPENDS=yes USER=root UID=0 GID=0
===> Building for kew-2.2.2
gmake[1]: Entering directory '/wrkdirs/usr/ports/multimedia/kew/work/kew-2.2-2-gf8e5bf1'
mkdir -p src/obj
cc -I/usr/include -I/usr/include/ogg -I/usr/include/opus -I/usr/include/stb -Iinclude/imgtotxt/ext -Iinclude/imgtotxt -I/usr/include/ffmpeg -I/usr/include/glib-2.0 -I/usr/lib/glib-2.0/include -Iinclude/miniaudio -O2 -I/usr/local/include -I/usr/local/include/chafa -I/usr/local/lib/chafa/include -I/usr/local/include/glib-2.0 -I/usr/local/lib/glib-2.0/include -I/usr/local/include/opus -pthread -fstack-protector-strong -Wformat -Werror=format-security -fPIE -fstack-protector -fstack-protector-strong -D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=2 -Wall -Wpointer-arith -c -o src/obj/write_ascii.o include/imgtotxt/write_ascii.c -pie -Wl,-z,relro
cc -I/usr/include -I/usr/include/ogg -I/usr/include/opus -I/usr/include/stb -Iinclude/imgtotxt/ext -Iinclude/imgtotxt -I/usr/include/ffmpeg -I/usr/include/glib-2.0 -I/usr/lib/glib-2.0/include -Iinclude/miniaudio -O2 -I/usr/local/include -I/usr/local/include/chafa -I/usr/local/lib/chafa/include -I/usr/local/include/glib-2.0 -I/usr/local/lib/glib-2.0/include -I/usr/local/include/opus -pthread -fstack-protector-strong -Wformat -Werror=format-security -fPIE -fstack-protector -fstack-protector-strong -D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=2 -Wall -Wpointer-arith -c -o src/obj/soundgapless.o src/soundgapless.c
cc: warning: -Wl,-z,relro: 'linker' input unused [-Wunused-command-line-argument]
cc: warning: argument unused during compilation: '-pie' [-Wunused-command-line-argument]
cc -I/usr/include -I/usr/include/ogg -I/usr/include/opus -I/usr/include/stb -Iinclude/imgtotxt/ext -Iinclude/imgtotxt -I/usr/include/ffmpeg -I/usr/include/glib-2.0 -I/usr/lib/glib-2.0/include -Iinclude/miniaudio -O2 -I/usr/local/include -I/usr/local/include/chafa -I/usr/local/lib/chafa/include -I/usr/local/include/glib-2.0 -I/usr/local/lib/glib-2.0/include -I/usr/local/include/opus -pthread -fstack-protector-strong -Wformat -Werror=format-security -fPIE -fstack-protector -fstack-protector-strong -D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=2 -Wall -Wpointer-arith -c -o src/obj/directorytree.o src/directorytree.c
cc -I/usr/include -I/usr/include/ogg -I/usr/include/opus -I/usr/include/stb -Iinclude/imgtotxt/ext -Iinclude/imgtotxt -I/usr/include/ffmpeg -I/usr/include/glib-2.0 -I/usr/lib/glib-2.0/include -Iinclude/miniaudio -O2 -I/usr/local/include -I/usr/local/include/chafa -I/usr/local/lib/chafa/include -I/usr/local/include/glib-2.0 -I/usr/local/lib/glib-2.0/include -I/usr/local/include/opus -pthread -fstack-protector-strong -Wformat -Werror=format-security -fPIE -fstack-protector -fstack-protector-strong -D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=2 -Wall -Wpointer-arith -c -o src/obj/soundcommon.o src/soundcommon.c
src/soundcommon.c:486:25: error: incompatible function pointer types assigning to 'ma_read_proc' (aka 'ma_result (*)(void *, void *, unsigned int, unsigned int *)') from 'ma_result (void *, void *, unsigned long, unsigned long *)' [-Wincompatible-function-pointer-types]
486 | decoder->onRead = ma_libvorbis_read_pcm_frames_wrapper;
| ^ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
src/soundcommon.c:548:25: error: incompatible function pointer types assigning to 'ma_read_proc' (aka 'ma_result (*)(void *, void *, unsigned int, unsigned int *)') from 'ma_result (void *, void *, unsigned long, unsigned long *)' [-Wincompatible-function-pointer-types]
548 | decoder->onRead = m4a_read_pcm_frames_wrapper;
| ^ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
src/soundcommon.c:612:25: error: incompatible function pointer types assigning to 'ma_read_proc' (aka 'ma_result (*)(void *, void *, unsigned int, unsigned int *)') from 'ma_result (void *, void *, unsigned long, unsigned long *)' [-Wincompatible-function-pointer-types]
612 | decoder->onRead = ma_libopus_read_pcm_frames_wrapper;
| ^ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
3 errors generated.
gmake[1]: *** [Makefile:25: src/obj/soundcommon.o] Error 1
gmake[1]: *** Waiting for unfinished jobs....
In file included from src/soundgapless.c:5:
In file included from src/soundgapless.h:16:
In file included from src/songloader.h:6:
In file included from src/metadata.h:7:
In file included from src/settings.h:9:
In file included from src/player.h:8:
In file included from src/albumart.h:8:
In file included from src/songloader.h:13:
In file included from src/soundcommon.h:8:
src/m4a_decoder.h:622:51: warning: 'channels' is deprecated [-Wdeprecated-declarations]
622 | *pChannels = pM4a->codec_context->channels;
| ^
/usr/local/include/libavcodec/avcodec.h:1071:5: note: 'channels' has been explicitly marked deprecated here
1071 | attribute_deprecated
| ^
/usr/local/include/libavutil/attributes.h:100:49: note: expanded from macro 'attribute_deprecated'
100 | # define attribute_deprecated __attribute__((deprecated))
| ^
In file included from src/soundgapless.c:4:
include/miniaudio/miniaudio.h:18666:13: warning: unused function 'ma_device__on_notification_rerouted' [-Wunused-function]
18666 | static void ma_device__on_notification_rerouted(ma_device* pDevice)
| ^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
include/miniaudio/miniaudio.h:14841:9: warning: misaligned atomic operation may incur significant performance penalty; the expected alignment (8 bytes) exceeds the actual alignment (4 bytes) [-Watomic-alignment]
14841 | __atomic_compare_exchange_n(dst, &expected, desired, 0, __ATOMIC_SEQ_CST, __ATOMIC_SEQ_CST);
| ^
3 warnings generated.
gmake[1]: Leaving directory '/wrkdirs/usr/ports/multimedia/kew/work/kew-2.2-2-gf8e5bf1'
===> Compilation failed unexpectedly.
Try to set MAKE_JOBS_UNSAFE=yes and rebuild before reporting the failure to
the maintainer.
*** Error code 1
Stop.
make: stopped in /usr/ports/multimedia/kew