[package - 131i386-default][deskutils/budgie-desktop-view] Failed for budgie-desktop-view-1.2.1_1 in build
- Go to: [ bottom of page ] [ top of archives ] [ this month ]
Date: Tue, 04 Jul 2023 14:01:03 UTC
You are receiving this mail as a port that you maintain
is failing to build on the FreeBSD package build server.
Please investigate the failure and submit a PR to fix
build.
Maintainer: duchateau.olivier@gmail.com
Log URL: https://pkg-status.freebsd.org/beefy15/data/131i386-default/12211587418a/logs/budgie-desktop-view-1.2.1_1.log
Build URL: https://pkg-status.freebsd.org/beefy15/build.html?mastername=131i386-default&build=12211587418a
Log:
=>> Building deskutils/budgie-desktop-view
build started at Tue Jul 4 14:00:28 UTC 2023
port directory: /usr/ports/deskutils/budgie-desktop-view
package name: budgie-desktop-view-1.2.1_1
building for: FreeBSD 131i386-default-job-08 13.1-RELEASE-p8 FreeBSD 13.1-RELEASE-p8 i386
maintained by: duchateau.olivier@gmail.com
Makefile ident:
Poudriere version: 3.2.8-23-ga7f8d188
Host OSVERSION: 1400089
Jail OSVERSION: 1301000
Job Id: 08
---Begin Environment---
SHELL=/bin/csh
UNAME_p=i386
UNAME_m=i386
OSVERSION=1301000
UNAME_v=FreeBSD 13.1-RELEASE-p8
UNAME_r=13.1-RELEASE-p8
BLOCKSIZE=K
MAIL=/var/mail/root
MM_CHARSET=UTF-8
LANG=C.UTF-8
STATUS=1
HOME=/root
PATH=/sbin:/bin:/usr/sbin:/usr/bin:/usr/local/sbin:/usr/local/bin:/root/bin
LOCALBASE=/usr/local
USER=root
LIBEXECPREFIX=/usr/local/libexec/poudriere
POUDRIERE_VERSION=3.2.8-23-ga7f8d188
MASTERMNT=/usr/local/poudriere/data/.m/131i386-default/ref
POUDRIERE_BUILD_TYPE=bulk
PACKAGE_BUILDING=yes
SAVED_TERM=
PWD=/usr/local/poudriere/data/.m/131i386-default/ref/.p/pool
P_PORTS_FEATURES=FLAVORS SELECTED_OPTIONS
MASTERNAME=131i386-default
SCRIPTPREFIX=/usr/local/share/poudriere
OLDPWD=/usr/local/poudriere/data/.m/131i386-default/ref/.p
SCRIPTPATH=/usr/local/share/poudriere/bulk.sh
POUDRIEREPATH=/usr/local/bin/poudriere
---End Environment---
---Begin Poudriere Port Flags/Env---
PORT_FLAGS=
PKGENV=
FLAVOR=
DEPENDS_ARGS=
MAKE_ARGS=
---End Poudriere Port Flags/Env---
---Begin OPTIONS List---
---End OPTIONS List---
--MAINTAINER--
duchateau.olivier@gmail.com
--End MAINTAINER--
--CONFIGURE_ARGS--
--prefix /usr/local --mandir man --infodir share/info --auto-features=enabled -Db_colorout=never --buildtype release --optimization plain --strip _build
--End CONFIGURE_ARGS--
--CONFIGURE_ENV--
PKG_CONFIG=pkgconf XDG_DATA_HOME=/wrkdirs/usr/ports/deskutils/budgie-desktop-view/work XDG_CONFIG_HOME=/wrkdirs/usr/ports/deskutils/budgie-desktop-view/work XDG_CACHE_HOME=/wrkdirs/usr/ports/deskutils/budgie-desktop-view/work/.cache HOME=/wrkdirs/usr/ports/deskutils/budgie-desktop-view/work TMPDIR="/tmp" PATH=/wrkdirs/usr/ports/deskutils/budgie-desktop-view/work/.bin:/sbin:/bin:/usr/sbin:/usr/bin:/usr/local/sbin:/usr/local/bin:/root/bin PKG_CONFIG_LIBDIR=/wrkdirs/usr/ports/deskutils/budgie-desktop-view/work/.pkgconfig:/usr/local/libdata/pkgconfig:/usr/local/share/pkgconfig:/usr/libdata/pkgconfig SHELL=/bin/sh CONFIG_SHELL=/bin/sh LANG=en_US.UTF-8 LC_ALL=en_US.UTF-8
--End CONFIGURE_ENV--
--MAKE_ENV--
NINJA_STATUS="[%p %s/%t] " XDG_DATA_HOME=/wrkdirs/usr/ports/deskutils/budgie-desktop-view/work XDG_CONFIG_HOME=/wrkdirs/usr/ports/deskutils/budgie-desktop-view/work XDG_CACHE_HOME=/wrkdirs/usr/ports/deskutils/budgie-desktop-view/work/.cache HOME=/wrkdirs/usr/ports/deskutils/budgie-desktop-view/work TMPDIR="/tmp" PATH=/wrkdirs/usr/ports/deskutils/budgie-desktop-view/work/.bin:/sbin:/bin:/usr/sbin:/usr/bin:/usr/local/sbin:/usr/local/bin:/root/bin PKG_CONFIG_LIBDIR=/wrkdirs/usr/ports/deskutils/budgie-desktop-view/work/.pkgconfig:/usr/local/libdata/pkgconfig:/usr/local/share/pkgconfig:/usr/libdata/pkgconfig MK_DEBUG_FILES=no MK_KERNEL_SYMBOLS=no SHELL=/bin/sh NO_LINT=YES DESTDIR=/wrkdirs/usr/ports/deskutils/budgie-desktop-view/work/stage LANG=en_US.UTF-8 LC_ALL=en_US.UTF-8 PREFIX=/usr/local LOCALBASE=/usr/local CC="cc" CFLAGS="-O2 -pipe -Wno-error=incompatible-function-pointer-types -fstack-protector-strong -fno-strict-aliasing " CPP="cpp" CPPFLAGS="" LDFLAGS=" -fstack-p
rotector-strong " LIBS="" CXX="c++" CXXFLAGS="-O2 -pipe -Wno-error=incompatible-function-pointer-types -fstack-protector-strong -fno-strict-aliasing " MANPREFIX="/usr/local" BSD_INSTALL_PROGRAM="install -s -m 555" BSD_INSTALL_LIB="install -s -m 0644" BSD_INSTALL_SCRIPT="install -m 555" BSD_INSTALL_DATA="install -m 0644" BSD_INSTALL_MAN="install -m 444"
--End MAKE_ENV--
--PLIST_SUB--
BUDGIE_PLUGINSDIR="lib/budgie-desktop/plugins" RAVEN_PLUGINSDIR="lib/budgie-desktop/raven-plugins" GTK2_VERSION="2.10.0" GTK3_VERSION="3.0.0" GTK4_VERSION="4.0.0" OSREL=13.1 PREFIX=%D LOCALBASE=/usr/local RESETPREFIX=/usr/local LIB32DIR=lib DOCSDIR="share/doc/budgie-desktop-view" EXAMPLESDIR="share/examples/budgie-desktop-view" DATADIR="share/budgie-desktop-view" WWWDIR="www/budgie-desktop-view" ETCDIR="etc/budgie-desktop-view"
--End PLIST_SUB--
--SUB_LIST--
PREFIX=/usr/local LOCALBASE=/usr/local DATADIR=/usr/local/share/budgie-desktop-view DOCSDIR=/usr/local/share/doc/budgie-desktop-view EXAMPLESDIR=/usr/local/share/examples/budgie-desktop-view WWWDIR=/usr/local/www/budgie-desktop-view ETCDIR=/usr/local/etc/budgie-desktop-view
--End SUB_LIST--
---Begin make.conf---
USE_PACKAGE_DEPENDS=yes
BATCH=yes
WRKDIRPREFIX=/wrkdirs
PORTSDIR=/usr/ports
PACKAGES=/packages
DISTDIR=/distfiles
PACKAGE_BUILDING=yes
PACKAGE_BUILDING_FLAVORS=yes
MACHINE=i386
MACHINE_ARCH=i386
ARCH=${MACHINE_ARCH}
#### /usr/local/etc/poudriere.d/make.conf ####
# XXX: We really need this but cannot use it while 'make checksum' does not
# try the next mirror on checksum failure. It currently retries the same
# failed mirror and then fails rather then trying another. It *does*
# try the next if the size is mismatched though.
#MASTER_SITE_FREEBSD=yes
# Build ALLOW_MAKE_JOBS_PACKAGES with 2 jobs
MAKE_JOBS_NUMBER=2
#### /usr/ports/Mk/Scripts/ports_env.sh ####
_CCVERSION_921dbbb2=FreeBSD clang version 13.0.0 (git@github.com:llvm/llvm-project.git llvmorg-13.0.0-0-gd7b669b3a303) Target: i386-unknown-freebsd13.1 Thread model: posix InstalledDir: /usr/bin
_ALTCCVERSION_921dbbb2=none
_CXXINTERNAL_acaad9ca=FreeBSD clang version 13.0.0 (git@github.com:llvm/llvm-project.git llvmorg-13.0.0-0-gd7b669b3a303) Target: i386-unknown-freebsd13.1 Thread model: posix InstalledDir: /usr/bin "/usr/bin/ld" "--eh-frame-hdr" "-dynamic-linker" "/libexec/ld-elf.so.1" "--hash-style=both" "--enable-new-dtags" "-m" "elf_i386_fbsd" "-o" "a.out" "/usr/lib/crt1.o" "/usr/lib/crti.o" "/usr/lib/crtbegin.o" "-L/usr/lib" "/dev/null" "-lc++" "-lm" "-lgcc" "--as-needed" "-lgcc_s" "--no-as-needed" "-lc" "-lgcc" "--as-needed" "-lgcc_s" "--no-as-needed" "/usr/lib/crtend.o" "/usr/lib/crtn.o"
CC_OUTPUT_921dbbb2_58173849=yes
CC_OUTPUT_921dbbb2_9bdba57c=yes
CC_OUTPUT_921dbbb2_6a4fe7f5=yes
CC_OUTPUT_921dbbb2_6bcac02b=yes
CC_OUTPUT_921dbbb2_67d20829=yes
CC_OUTPUT_921dbbb2_bfa62e83=yes
CC_OUTPUT_921dbbb2_f0b4d593=yes
CC_OUTPUT_921dbbb2_308abb44=yes
CC_OUTPUT_921dbbb2_f00456e5=yes
CC_OUTPUT_921dbbb2_65ad290d=yes
CC_OUTPUT_921dbbb2_f2776b26=yes
CC_OUTPUT_921dbbb2_53255a77=yes
CC_OUTPUT_921dbbb2_911cfe02=yes
CC_OUTPUT_921dbbb2_b2657cc3=yes
CC_OUTPUT_921dbbb2_380987f7=yes
CC_OUTPUT_921dbbb2_160933ec=yes
CC_OUTPUT_921dbbb2_fb62803b=yes
CC_OUTPUT_921dbbb2_af59ad06=yes
CC_OUTPUT_921dbbb2_a15f3fcf=yes
_OBJC_CCVERSION_921dbbb2=FreeBSD clang version 13.0.0 (git@github.com:llvm/llvm-project.git llvmorg-13.0.0-0-gd7b669b3a303) Target: i386-unknown-freebsd13.1 Thread model: posix InstalledDir: /usr/bin
_OBJC_ALTCCVERSION_921dbbb2=none
ARCH=i386
OPSYS=FreeBSD
_OSRELEASE=13.1-RELEASE-p8
OSREL=13.1
OSVERSION=1301000
PYTHONBASE=/usr/local
CONFIGURE_MAX_CMD_LEN=524288
HAVE_PORTS_ENV=1
#### Misc Poudriere ####
GID=0
UID=0
---End make.conf---
--Resource limits--
cpu time (seconds, -t) unlimited
file size (512-blocks, -f) unlimited
data seg size (kbytes, -d) 524288
stack size (kbytes, -s) 65536
core file size (512-blocks, -c) unlimited
max memory size (kbytes, -m) unlimited
locked memory (kbytes, -l) unlimited
max user processes (-u) 89999
open files (-n) 1024
virtual mem size (kbytes, -v) unlimited
swap limit (kbytes, -w) unlimited
socket buffer size (bytes, -b) unlimited
pseudo-terminals (-p) unlimited
kqueues (-k) unlimited
umtx shared locks (-o) unlimited
--End resource limits--
=======================<phase: check-sanity >============================
===> License APACHE20 accepted by the user
===========================================================================
=======================<phase: pkg-depends >============================
===> budgie-desktop-view-1.2.1_1 depends on file: /usr/local/sbin/pkg - not found
===> Installing existing package /packages/All/pkg-1.19.2.pkg
[131i386-default-job-08] Installing pkg-1.19.2...
[131i386-default-job-08] Extracting pkg-1.19.2: .......... done
===> budgie-desktop-view-1.2.1_1 depends on file: /usr/local/sbin/pkg - found
===> Returning to build of budgie-desktop-view-1.2.1_1
===========================================================================
=======================<phase: fetch-depends >============================
===========================================================================
=======================<phase: fetch >============================
===> License APACHE20 accepted by the user
===> Fetching all distfiles required by budgie-desktop-view-1.2.1_1 for building
===========================================================================
=======================<phase: checksum >============================
===> License APACHE20 accepted by the user
===> Fetching all distfiles required by budgie-desktop-view-1.2.1_1 for building
=> SHA256 Checksum OK for budgie/budgie-desktop-view-v1.2.1.tar.xz.
===========================================================================
=======================<phase: extract-depends>============================
===========================================================================
=======================<phase: extract >============================
===> License APACHE20 accepted by the user
===> Fetching all distfiles required by budgie-desktop-view-1.2.1_1 for building
===> Extracting for budgie-desktop-view-1.2.1_1
=> SHA256 Checksum OK for budgie/budgie-desktop-view-v1.2.1.tar.xz.
===========================================================================
=======================<phase: patch-depends >============================
===========================================================================
=======================<phase: patch >============================
===> Patching for budgie-desktop-view-1.2.1_1
===> Applying FreeBSD patches for budgie-desktop-view-1.2.1_1 from /usr/ports/deskutils/budgie-desktop-view/files
===========================================================================
=======================<phase: build-depends >============================
===> budgie-desktop-view-1.2.1_1 depends on executable: msgfmt - not found
===> Installing existing package /packages/All/gettext-tools-0.21.1.pkg
[131i386-default-job-08] Installing gettext-tools-0.21.1...
[131i386-default-job-08] `-- Installing gettext-runtime-0.21.1...
[131i386-default-job-08] | `-- Installing indexinfo-0.3.1...
[131i386-default-job-08] | `-- Extracting indexinfo-0.3.1: .... done
[131i386-default-job-08] `-- Extracting gettext-runtime-0.21.1: .......... done
[131i386-default-job-08] `-- Installing libtextstyle-0.21.1...
[131i386-default-job-08] `-- Extracting libtextstyle-0.21.1: .......... done
[131i386-default-job-08] Extracting gettext-tools-0.21.1: .......... done
<snip>
export XIM_ARGS="--daemonize --xim"
If you are using tcsh, please add following lines to your $HOME/.cshrc:
setenv XIM ibus
setenv GTK_IM_MODULE ibus
setenv QT_IM_MODULE ibus
setenv XMODIFIERS @im=ibus
setenv XIM_PROGRAM ibus-daemon
setenv XIM_ARGS "--daemonize --xim"
If you are using KDE4, you may create a shell script in $HOME/.kde4/env
($HOME/.config/plasma-workspace/env for Plasma) and add following lines:
#!/bin/sh
export XIM=ibus
export GTK_IM_MODULE=ibus
export QT_IM_MODULE=ibus
export XMODIFIERS=@im=ibus
export XIM_PROGRAM="ibus-daemon"
export XIM_ARGS="--daemonize --xim"
Following input methods/engines are available in ports:
chinese/ibus-chewing Chewing engine for IBus
chinese/ibus-libpinyin Intelligent Pinyin engine based on libpinyin
chinese/ibus-pinyin The PinYin input method
japanese/ibus-anthy Anthy engine for IBus
japanese/ibus-mozc Mozc engine for IBus
japanese/ibus-skk SKK engine for IBus
korean/ibus-hangul Hangul engine for IBus
textproc/ibus-kmfl KMFL IMEngine for IBus framework
textproc/ibus-m17n m17n IM engine for IBus framework
textproc/ibus-table Table based IM framework for IBus
textproc/ibus-typing-booster Faster typing by context sensitive completion
If ibus cannot start or the panel does not appear, please ensure
that you are using up-to-date python.
=====
Message from libsoup-2.74.3:
--
libsoup can use NTLM authentication if it is compiled
with the SMB option. To use it, you must install a
port that provides NTLM, like net/samba412 or net/samba413.
=====
Message from pulseaudio-14.2_5:
--
Pulseaudio tries to determine default values for FreeBSD OSS driver at first
start, based on /dev/sndstat output. The hw.snd.default_unit sysctl may affect
these values, but restart of the Pulseaudio might be needed to rescan it again,
e.g. `pacmd exit`.
Pulseaudio has separate input and output configure lines. You can change them
with using following commands:
To change the default sink (output):
# pacmd set-default-sink 3
To change the default source (input):
# pacmd set-default-source 3
This can also be set in /usr/local/etc/pulse/default.pa
Replace the number '3' with the new default you want to set.
The audio/freedesktop-sound-theme is needed if the default sound files
are uncommented in the /usr/local/etc/pulse/default.pa file.
=====
Message from alsa-plugins-1.2.2_10:
--
===> NOTICE:
The alsa-plugins port currently does not have a maintainer. As a result, it is
more likely to have unresolved issues, not be up-to-date, or even be removed in
the future. To volunteer to maintain this port, please create an issue at:
https://bugs.freebsd.org/bugzilla
More information about port maintainership is available at:
https://docs.freebsd.org/en/articles/contributing/#ports-contributing
=====
Message from libinotify-20211018:
--
You might want to consider increasing the kern.maxfiles tunable if you plan
to use this library for applications that need to monitor activity of a lot
of files.
===> budgie-desktop-view-1.2.1_1 depends on shared library: libraven.so - found (/usr/local/lib/libraven.so)
===> Returning to build of budgie-desktop-view-1.2.1_1
===> budgie-desktop-view-1.2.1_1 depends on shared library: libintl.so - found (/usr/local/lib/libintl.so)
===> budgie-desktop-view-1.2.1_1 depends on shared library: libatk-1.0.so - found (/usr/local/lib/libatk-1.0.so)
===> budgie-desktop-view-1.2.1_1 depends on shared library: libgdk_pixbuf-2.0.so - found (/usr/local/lib/libgdk_pixbuf-2.0.so)
===> budgie-desktop-view-1.2.1_1 depends on shared library: libglib-2.0.so - found (/usr/local/lib/libglib-2.0.so)
===> budgie-desktop-view-1.2.1_1 depends on shared library: libintl.so - found (/usr/local/lib/libintl.so)
===> budgie-desktop-view-1.2.1_1 depends on shared library: libgtk-3.so - found (/usr/local/lib/libgtk-3.so)
===> budgie-desktop-view-1.2.1_1 depends on shared library: libpango-1.0.so - found (/usr/local/lib/libpango-1.0.so)
===========================================================================
=======================<phase: configure >============================
===> Configuring for budgie-desktop-view-1.2.1_1
WARNING: Recommend using either -Dbuildtype or -Doptimization + -Ddebug. Using both is redundant since they override each other. See: https://mesonbuild.com/Builtin-options.html#build-type-options
The Meson build system
Version: 1.1.1
Source dir: /wrkdirs/usr/ports/deskutils/budgie-desktop-view/work/budgie-desktop-view-1.2.1
Build dir: /wrkdirs/usr/ports/deskutils/budgie-desktop-view/work/budgie-desktop-view-1.2.1/_build
Build type: native build
Project name: budgie-desktop-view
Project version: 1.2.1
C compiler for the host machine: cc (clang 13.0.0 "FreeBSD clang version 13.0.0 (git@github.com:llvm/llvm-project.git llvmorg-13.0.0-0-gd7b669b3a303)")
C linker for the host machine: cc ld.lld 13.0.0
Vala compiler for the host machine: valac (valac 0.56.8)
Host machine cpu family: x86
Host machine cpu: i386
Program git found: NO
Program intltool-merge found: YES (/usr/local/bin/intltool-merge)
Found pkg-config: /usr/local/bin/pkgconf (1.8.1)
Run-time dependency glib-2.0 found: YES 2.76.3
Run-time dependency gio-unix-2.0 found: YES 2.76.3
Run-time dependency gdk-3.0 found: YES 3.24.34
Run-time dependency gtk+-3.0 found: YES 3.24.34
Run-time dependency vapigen found: YES 0.56.8
Configuring config.h using configuration
Found pkg-config: /usr/local/bin/pkgconf (1.8.1)
Program glib-compile-resources found: YES (/usr/local/bin/glib-compile-resources)
Program msgfmt found: YES (/usr/local/bin/msgfmt)
Program msginit found: YES (/usr/local/bin/msginit)
Program msgmerge found: YES (/usr/local/bin/msgmerge)
Program xgettext found: YES (/usr/local/bin/xgettext)
Message:
Build configuration:
====================
prefix: /usr/local
datadir: /usr/local/share
sysconfdir: /usr/local/etc
localedir: /usr/local/share/locale
XDG Path: /usr/local/etc/xdg/autostart
Build targets in project: 29
budgie-desktop-view 1.2.1
User defined options
auto_features: enabled
buildtype : release
infodir : share/info
mandir : man
optimization : plain
prefix : /usr/local
strip : True
b_colorout : never
Found ninja-1.11.1 at /usr/local/bin/ninja
WARNING: Running the setup command as `meson [options]` instead of `meson setup [options]` is ambiguous and deprecated.
===========================================================================
=======================<phase: build >============================
===> Building for budgie-desktop-view-1.2.1_1
[ 2% 2/36] /usr/local/bin/glib-compile-resources /wrkdirs/usr/ports/deskutils/budgie-desktop-view/work/budgie-desktop-view-1.2.1/data/budgie-desktop-view.gresource.xml --sourcedir /wrkdirs/usr/ports/deskutils/budgie-desktop-view/work/budgie-desktop-view-1.2.1/data --sourcedir ../ --c-name budgie_desktop_view --internal --generate --target budgie-desktop-view-resources.c --dependency-file budgie-desktop-view-resources.c.d
[ 5% 3/36] /usr/local/bin/glib-compile-resources /wrkdirs/usr/ports/deskutils/budgie-desktop-view/work/budgie-desktop-view-1.2.1/data/budgie-desktop-view.gresource.xml --sourcedir /wrkdirs/usr/ports/deskutils/budgie-desktop-view/work/budgie-desktop-view-1.2.1/data --sourcedir ../ --c-name budgie_desktop_view --internal --generate --target budgie-desktop-view-resources.h
[ 8% 4/36] /usr/local/bin/msgfmt ../po/cs.po -o po/cs/LC_MESSAGES/budgie-desktop-view.mo
[ 11% 5/36] /usr/local/bin/msgfmt ../po/en_GB.po -o po/en_GB/LC_MESSAGES/budgie-desktop-view.mo
[ 13% 6/36] /usr/local/bin/msgfmt ../po/en_US.po -o po/en_US/LC_MESSAGES/budgie-desktop-view.mo
[ 16% 7/36] /usr/local/bin/msgfmt ../po/es_MX.po -o po/es_MX/LC_MESSAGES/budgie-desktop-view.mo
[ 19% 8/36] /usr/local/bin/msgfmt ../po/es.po -o po/es/LC_MESSAGES/budgie-desktop-view.mo
[ 22% 9/36] /usr/local/bin/msgfmt ../po/fr.po -o po/fr/LC_MESSAGES/budgie-desktop-view.mo
[ 25% 10/36] /usr/local/bin/msgfmt ../po/he.po -o po/he/LC_MESSAGES/budgie-desktop-view.mo
[ 27% 11/36] /usr/local/bin/msgfmt ../po/ja.po -o po/ja/LC_MESSAGES/budgie-desktop-view.mo
[ 30% 12/36] /usr/local/bin/msgfmt ../po/ko.po -o po/ko/LC_MESSAGES/budgie-desktop-view.mo
[ 33% 13/36] /usr/local/bin/msgfmt ../po/ja_JP.po -o po/ja_JP/LC_MESSAGES/budgie-desktop-view.mo
[ 36% 14/36] /usr/local/bin/msgfmt ../po/lt.po -o po/lt/LC_MESSAGES/budgie-desktop-view.mo
[ 38% 15/36] /usr/local/bin/msgfmt ../po/ms_MY.po -o po/ms_MY/LC_MESSAGES/budgie-desktop-view.mo
[ 41% 16/36] /usr/local/bin/msgfmt ../po/pt_BR.po -o po/pt_BR/LC_MESSAGES/budgie-desktop-view.mo
[ 44% 17/36] /usr/local/bin/msgfmt ../po/ru.po -o po/ru/LC_MESSAGES/budgie-desktop-view.mo
[ 47% 18/36] /usr/local/bin/msgfmt ../po/pt_PT.po -o po/pt_PT/LC_MESSAGES/budgie-desktop-view.mo
[ 50% 19/36] /usr/local/bin/msgfmt ../po/sq.po -o po/sq/LC_MESSAGES/budgie-desktop-view.mo
[ 52% 20/36] /usr/local/bin/msgfmt ../po/tr.po -o po/tr/LC_MESSAGES/budgie-desktop-view.mo
[ 55% 21/36] /usr/local/bin/msgfmt ../po/uk.po -o po/uk/LC_MESSAGES/budgie-desktop-view.mo
[ 58% 22/36] /usr/local/bin/msgfmt ../po/zh.po -o po/zh/LC_MESSAGES/budgie-desktop-view.mo
[ 61% 23/36] /usr/local/bin/msgfmt ../po/vi_VN.po -o po/vi_VN/LC_MESSAGES/budgie-desktop-view.mo
[ 63% 24/36] /usr/local/bin/msgfmt ../po/zh_CN.po -o po/zh_CN/LC_MESSAGES/budgie-desktop-view.mo
[ 66% 25/36] cc -Isrc/org.buddiesofbudgie.budgie-desktop-view.p -Isrc -I../src -I. -I/usr/local/include/gtk-3.0 -I/usr/local/include/pango-1.0 -I/usr/local/include -I/usr/local/include/glib-2.0 -I/usr/local/lib/glib-2.0/include -I/usr/local/include/harfbuzz -I/usr/local/include/freetype2 -I/usr/local/include/libpng16 -I/usr/local/include/fribidi -I/usr/local/include/cairo -I/usr/local/include/pixman-1 -I/usr/local/include/gdk-pixbuf-2.0 -I/usr/local/include/gio-unix-2.0 -I/usr/local/include/libepoll-shim -I/usr/local/include/atk-1.0 -I/usr/local/include/at-spi2-atk/2.0 -I/usr/local/include/at-spi-2.0 -I/usr/local/include/dbus-1.0 -I/usr/local/lib/dbus-1.0/include -fno-color-diagnostics -D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64 -Wall -Winvalid-pch -Wextra -Wpedantic -Werror -std=c11 -Wconversion -Wformat -Wformat-security -Wstack-protector -Wundef -Wuninitialized -fstack-protector '-DGETTEXT_PACKAGE="budgie-desktop-view"' -O2 -pipe -Wno-error=incompatible-function-pointer-types -fstack-protecto
r-strong -fno-strict-aliasing -pthread -D_THREAD_SAFE -Oplain -MD -MQ src/org.buddiesofbudgie.budgie-desktop-view.p/meson-generated_.._.._budgie-desktop-view-resources.c.o -MF src/org.buddiesofbudgie.budgie-desktop-view.p/meson-generated_.._.._budgie-desktop-view-resources.c.o.d -o src/org.buddiesofbudgie.budgie-desktop-view.p/meson-generated_.._.._budgie-desktop-view-resources.c.o -c budgie-desktop-view-resources.c
FAILED: src/org.buddiesofbudgie.budgie-desktop-view.p/meson-generated_.._.._budgie-desktop-view-resources.c.o
cc -Isrc/org.buddiesofbudgie.budgie-desktop-view.p -Isrc -I../src -I. -I/usr/local/include/gtk-3.0 -I/usr/local/include/pango-1.0 -I/usr/local/include -I/usr/local/include/glib-2.0 -I/usr/local/lib/glib-2.0/include -I/usr/local/include/harfbuzz -I/usr/local/include/freetype2 -I/usr/local/include/libpng16 -I/usr/local/include/fribidi -I/usr/local/include/cairo -I/usr/local/include/pixman-1 -I/usr/local/include/gdk-pixbuf-2.0 -I/usr/local/include/gio-unix-2.0 -I/usr/local/include/libepoll-shim -I/usr/local/include/atk-1.0 -I/usr/local/include/at-spi2-atk/2.0 -I/usr/local/include/at-spi-2.0 -I/usr/local/include/dbus-1.0 -I/usr/local/lib/dbus-1.0/include -fno-color-diagnostics -D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64 -Wall -Winvalid-pch -Wextra -Wpedantic -Werror -std=c11 -Wconversion -Wformat -Wformat-security -Wstack-protector -Wundef -Wuninitialized -fstack-protector '-DGETTEXT_PACKAGE="budgie-desktop-view"' -O2 -pipe -Wno-error=incompatible-function-pointer-types -fstack-protector-strong -fno
-strict-aliasing -pthread -D_THREAD_SAFE -Oplain -MD -MQ src/org.buddiesofbudgie.budgie-desktop-view.p/meson-generated_.._.._budgie-desktop-view-resources.c.o -MF src/org.buddiesofbudgie.budgie-desktop-view.p/meson-generated_.._.._budgie-desktop-view-resources.c.o.d -o src/org.buddiesofbudgie.budgie-desktop-view.p/meson-generated_.._.._budgie-desktop-view-resources.c.o -c budgie-desktop-view-resources.c
error: invalid integral value 'plain' in '-Oplain'
error: invalid integral value 'plain' in '-Oplain'
[ 69% 25/36] valac -C --fatal-warnings --pkg gtk+-3.0 --pkg gio-unix-2.0 --target-glib ' 2.64.0' --pkg glib-2.0 --pkg gdk-3.0 --color=never --directory src/org.buddiesofbudgie.budgie-desktop-view.p --basedir ../src --gresources=/wrkdirs/usr/ports/deskutils/budgie-desktop-view/work/budgie-desktop-view-1.2.1/data/budgie-desktop-view.gresource.xml --pkg gdk-3.0 --pkg gio-unix-2.0 --pkg gtk+-3.0 --target-glib=2.64 ../src/application.vala ../src/budgie_desktop_view.vala ../src/desktop_item.vala ../src/desktop_menu.vala ../src/file_item.vala ../src/file_menu.vala ../src/mount_item.vala ../src/unified_props.vala
ninja: build stopped: subcommand failed.
===> Compilation failed unexpectedly.
Try to set MAKE_JOBS_UNSAFE=yes and rebuild before reporting the failure to
the maintainer.
*** Error code 1
Stop.
make: stopped in /usr/ports/deskutils/budgie-desktop-view