[Bug 297064] em(4) 82541PI silent TX/RX wedge
- Go to: [ bottom of page ] [ top of archives ] [ this month ]
Date: Sun, 26 Jul 2026 12:59:31 UTC
https://bugs.freebsd.org/bugzilla/show_bug.cgi?id=297064 --- Comment #4 from Alexander Leidinger <netchild@FreeBSD.org> --- Just from reading the patch: it's similar to mine, just that it is automatic instead of via a loader tunable. So I can tell, that limiting it works (tomorrow I should have a 72h evidence without any issue, whereas before I had an issue multiple times a day (workaround: script to down/up, and when that doesn't help reboot -> a reboot per day on average). Once I cross the 72h line I have set for myself (in about 12h), I will replace my patch with yours, to validate the auto detection works. Note, the iflib watchdog helps (a lot less down/up per day, the watchdog does it's work, but still the possibility to wedge until reboot)... when it is fixed. See review D58266 for the fix for the iflib watchdog. -- You are receiving this mail because: You are the assignee for the bug.