[Bug 282805] Support for Aquantia AQC113 and AQC113C Ethernet Controllers
- Go to: [ bottom of page ] [ top of archives ] [ this month ]
Date: Tue, 17 Feb 2026 17:59:54 UTC
https://bugs.freebsd.org/bugzilla/show_bug.cgi?id=282805
Albert Song <albb0920@gmail.com> changed:
What |Removed |Added
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
CC| |albb0920@gmail.com
--- Comment #25 from Albert Song <albb0920@gmail.com> ---
I'm working on a fork of aqtion-freebsd to add support for the AQC113C and
other AQ2 NICs. It works well for me, but I only use a small subset of the
driver's features.
Most of the patches were generated by LLMs, and I've only done very limited
review for the main patch. I'm still getting familiar with the driver codebase
and iflib.
If anyone with an AQC113C (or other Aquantia NICs) is interested in testing it
or helping review the code, it's here:
https://github.com/albb0920/aqtion-freebsd-aq2
--
You are receiving this mail because:
You are the assignee for the bug.