Re: wireguard: adding routes fails with fib 0: Invalid argument

From: Florian Smeets <flo_at_smeets.xyz>
Date: Sat, 09 Sep 2023 15:30:03 UTC
On 09.09.23 08:51, Florian Smeets wrote:
> Hi,
>
> maybe I'm missing something, but I cannot get wireguard working on
> stable/14 or main.
>
> This used to work on main a couple of month back.
>

> root@xx:~ # ifconfig wg0
> wg0: flags=10080c1<UP,RUNNING,NOARP,MULTICAST,LOWER_UP> metric 0 mtu 1420
>      options=80000<LINKSTATE>
>      groups: wg
>      nd6 options=101<PERFORMNUD,NO_DAD>
>

> Is anybody successfully running wireguard on 14.0 or 15?

Apparently I missed setting the IP address on the wg0 interfaces, after
adding them I can add the necessary routes. The host in question worked
without all that on 13.x so I was surprised that the tunnels broke after
upgrading to 14.0 apparently the tunnels were never configured
correctly, but they *did* work.

Florian