Re: OCI image compatibility spec - FYI

From: Greg Wallace <greg_at_freebsdfoundation.org>
Date: Mon, 09 Oct 2023 15:25:50 UTC
Hi Doug,

I have followed your work with great interest, though I have to admit that,
because I am not a developer or DevOps practitioner, my understanding is
incomplete.

I am in 100% agreement with you that the PR I shared is less important than
the runtime spec. I just wanted to bring it to the list's attention since
the author has said he would welcome FreeBSD involvement and they plan a
vote tomorrow.

Several others, representing developers and end users, are also interested
in helping with the runtime spec. I would love to connect them with you and
see how we may be able to work together.

Thanks!

Greg

--
Greg Wallace