Re: Any hope for 802.11ac on an Atheros chip?

From: David Cornejo <dave_at_dogwood.com>
Date: Thu, 31 Mar 2022 03:15:41 UTC
Drivers for newer WiFi cards have proved elusive, and I've heard of several
failed attempts.

It is not a great solution, and 64-bit x86 only, but this might be
interesting: https://github.com/Netgate/musenki

It is very early in development and isn't quite complete, but work is
moving fast. I honestly don't have any performance numbers yet, but I know
that it is functional.

I know that this idea has been around for a while, I don't have links back
to that work.

You could use the basic ideas to establish a manually configured connection
with any linux kernel that supports your wifi card.

--
Kailua, Hawaiʻi