Quenching repeated wpa_supplicant log messages

From: Kevin Oberman <rkoberman_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 25 Oct 2021 18:47:06 UTC
Since I last updated my 13-STABLE system on Oct. 18, my messages file is
filled with "wlan0: WPA: Group rekeying completed with 4c:ed:fb:37:b0:20
[GTK=CCMP]" messages. I see no indication that this is a problem, though
why this is happening with my router, I am unclear.

Is this a problem indicator? If so, what should I look for. Otherwise, how
can I stop these messages from filling my log?
E-mail: rkoberman@gmail.com