Re: tee-like function via virtual_oss

From: J P <webplication_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 04 Oct 2021 10:38:30 UTC
Thank you for your email.

I think the use-case I am facing is different: the player is using
/dev/dsp0.something, I have no control over it.

Furthermore, since I installed virtual_oss all the audio devices have gone
from PulseAudio, which is a little odd. On top of this, /dev/ is being
populated with a lot of /dev/dsp0.x (now I have 14) and the number grows
the more I use audio.

Can my goal be achieved with virtual_oss or would you suggest some other
tool?

Thank you.