Tianjin Haixing Industrial Group Co.,LTD waiting for you 17th,May

From: Lisa <vip_at_vip0.haixingmachinery.com>
Date: Thu, 20 May 2021 15:03:24 +0800 (CST)

How to develop the roofing market?

Hello, this is Lisa from Tianjin Haixing Idustrial Group Co.,ltd is a professional cold roll forming machine manufacturer.

We have been focusing on this field for 22 years.

Our equipment includes:

1.roof roll forming machine

2.floor deck roll forming machine

3.automatic decoiler

4.shutter door roll forming machine

5.light keel roll forming machine

6.purlin machine, leveling and slitting machine

And other related construction equipment.

Haixing has employed a team of engineers for more than 20 years.

At the same time, our machines use branded electrical components, raw materials from branded steel factories, strict process control, two-year warranty, installation and training services.

More information pls kindly let us know.

Best regards,

Sales Manager: Lisa

Contact Email:haixing_at_hx-machinery.com

You received this email because you subscribed this supplier on ecommerce site or exchange your email address via other channel.If you no longer want to receive news from this supplier, please click here