Re: Silent noise while running simple OSS program and moving mouse?

From: Evgeniy Khramtsov via freebsd-multimedia <freebsd-multimedia_at_freebsd.org>
Date: Mon, 17 May 2021 17:24:11 +0300
This is hardware related, as arrowd_at_ could not reproduce this, and
disabling various powersaving features in motherboard firmware seems to
make this noise more silent for me. Playing with buffer size and rtprio
does not change anything, and I can't hear it on a .wav file. Though,
the noise is barely perceptible with cubeb OSS (Firefox).