Re: Silent noise while running simple OSS program and moving mouse?

From: Evgeniy Khramtsov via freebsd-multimedia <freebsd-multimedia_at_freebsd.org>
Date: Sun, 16 May 2021 22:56:36 UTC
> Is it gaps in the sound?

According to OSS documentation at opensound.com, read and write are
blocking until there should be enough data for a buffer. If I don't
touch mouse, e.g. typing only or doing some CPU stress stuff, there
is no noise. But once I move mouse around, there is some silent noise.

> Maybe post a recording of it.

Writing to a fd doesn't produce a formatted .wav file, unfortunately.
I'll report later once I figure out this and how to output as .wav.