Re: Silent noise while running simple OSS program and moving mouse?

From: Evgeniy Khramtsov via freebsd-multimedia <freebsd-multimedia_at_freebsd.org>
Date: Mon, 17 May 2021 01:34:09 +0300
Well, it is the opposite of a professional one.

> qaudiosonar
> Start virtual_oss with EQ support to filter away the frequency.

I'll check both, thanks.

I thought that standard PC tuple with S16_LE / 48000 / stereo should
always work, maybe not...

Maybe stuff like SNDCTL_DSP_LOW_WATER and switching to non-blocking IO
may help, idk, I'll report if I resolve this myself.

Thanks.

--
Previous mail was CC'ed to freebsd-multimedia_at_ instead of adding to "To"
, I resent this mail back again properly. Don't know if you get double