Re: [ports/audio/openal-soft] Unbreak Int32

From: Thomas Zander <riggs_at_freebsd.org>
Date: Sat, 21 Aug 2021 15:49:06 UTC
Hey,

Thanks for sending this patch. Since this is not a FreeBSD-specific
patch, can you work with the upstream project to get this into the
main line?
You can submit a pull request to https://github.com/kcat/openal-soft.

Until this is resolved upstream, I think we could have this in the
tree, but is there a good way to verify that this does not break the
OSS backend for other users?

Riggs