Re: AR9341 internal etherswitch problem.

From: Adrian Chadd <adrian_at_freebsd.org>
Date: Wed, 06 Oct 2021 04:09:43 UTC
hi!

sorry i just saw this :(

So, there are flags in the QCA switches that can control what kind of
traffic floods. They sometimes have it under "security" features.
You'd have to look at the datasheet for the internal switch to see.

I remember encountering this when doing the initial switch bring-ups;
i started noticing that the per-switch behaviour for flooding/learning
addresses was subtly different. I don't know if I fixed it on the
AR9341.

-adrian