Re: Focker 2.0 released

From: Stanislaw Adaszewski <s.adaszewski_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 18 Aug 2021 10:04:38 UTC
Hi Miroslav,

Thanks. For me it is really useful. Ever since I developed it, I started
deploying jails like crazy.

In the v1 branch there is an old port, looking for a maintainer I guess.
For the moment, the only official way of installing is:

pip install git+https://github.com/sadaszewski/focker.git

It is not too bad to be honest. I cannot support anything more at this time
- apologies for the inconvenience.

Best regards,

--
Stanislaw