MaxMind GeoIP database update frequency for pkg.FreeBSD.org redirects?

From: Murray Stokely <murray_at_freebsd.org>
Date: Mon, 27 Mar 2023 22:52:04 UTC
A few months ago I updated the MaxMind GeoIP database to correctly Geo
locate my home network on the West Coast.  For more than a month the online
tools have shown that my geolocation has been updated, however,
pkg.FreeBSD.org is still directing me towards the New York east coast
mirror instead of the faster west coast mirror.

Who maintains the pkg.FreeBSD.org redirects?  Is it possible that we are
using a stale database and/or aren't regularly syncing updates from Maxmind
for this?

Thanks!

       - Murray