Re: mirror FreeBSD

From: Ruslan Suleimanov <rs_at_paket.ua>
Date: Thu, 22 Sep 2022 12:58:55 UTC
Hello Jacques,

yes i know, I'm already doing rsync from a mirror in my country, but
it's only 600 GB, not a full ~1.4 TB mirror. And only one server...
I'm looking for the opportunity to get the full FreeBSD repositories.

https://docs.freebsd.org/en/articles/hubs/#mirror-serv-rsync
4.2.3. I Want to Access the Master Sites!

If you have good reasons and good prerequisites, you may want and get
access to one of the master sites. Access to these sites is generally
restricted, and there are special policies for access. If you are
already an official mirror, this certainly helps you getting access.
In any other case make sure your country really needs another mirror.
If it already has three or more, ask the "zone administrator"
(hostmaster@CC.FreeBSD.org) or FreeBSD mirror sites mailing lists
first.

Whoever helped you become, an official should have helped you gain
access to an appropriate upstream host, either one of the master sites
or a suitable Tier-1 site. If not, you can send email to
mirror-admin@FreeBSD.org to request help with that.

There is one master site for the FTP fileset.

Thanks.