Re: Mirroring the WWW Pages not working any more

From: Philip Paeps <philip_at_freebsd.org>
Date: Mon, 28 Jun 2021 10:53:51 UTC
On 2021-06-13 19:15:51 (+0800), Fabian Wenk wrote:
> On 16.05.2021 03:15, Fabian Wenk wrote:
>> I hope this is the right place to ask. I am running the
>> .ch.freebsd.org
>> sub-zone and with this also http://www.ch.freebsd.org/. Even as my
>> rsync
>> is still running fine (done as described in [1]), I do not get any
>> new
>> content out of it since 24th January 2021.
>>
>>    [1]
>> https://docs.freebsd.org/en/articles/hubs/mirror-howto.html#mirror-www
>
> As I still do not get new www data through rsync, I have now created a
> redirects for www.ch.freebsd.org (and also www1, www2) sites directly
> to www.freebsd.org.

Sorry for not noticing your messages earlier.

Mirrors external to the FreeBSD cluster were not taken into account when
the documentation and the website migrated to a completely new toolchain
earlier this year.

I'll take a look at what needs to be done to fix rsync.

Thanks for redirecting your mirrors to www.freebsd.org for the time
being.  This is very helpful.

Philip

--