Re: M2 NVME support

From: <patpro_at_patpro.net>
Date: Fri, 14 Apr 2023 06:43:02 UTC
Hello,

I own a (+3 years old) Supermicro server with 4 SAS HDD and an NVMe SSD (Samsung PM981 M.2 512 Go PCI Express 3.0 NVMe). My motherboard is a X11SPM-F. I have absolutely no problem with the NVMe SSD.
As I have only one of them, I've choose not to use it as boot. I'm using part of it as a log device for the SAS RAIDZ pool and the rest of it as a standalone pool for special use cases.
Works really great.