Re: FreeBSD hardware support

From: Greg 'groggy' Lehey <grog_at_freebsd.org>
Date: Wed, 01 May 2024 00:59:38 UTC
On Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 19:07:09 +0000, Alexander Ziaee wrote:

> The form is no longer accepting responses after 21 days. I think
> there are others like me who would be interested in replying, but
> only read the mailing list archives once every few weeks. Would you
> be willing to reopen it?

Sorry, I don't know what you're talking about.  There's no reference
to anything, and it's not clear what you mean by "the form".  If you
want, reply just to me with more information and I'll see what I can
do.  I'll copy hackers@ if there's anything to interest the group.

Greg
--
Sent from my desktop computer.