Google Summer of Code / Mentorship Opportunity

From: Isaac Cilia Attard <iciliaat_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 01 Mar 2024 16:33:08 UTC
Dear hackers,

I am a second year student of computer science at the *University of London*.
I've seen that the *FreeBSD* project is participating in the *Google Summer
of Code 2024*, and would be interested in contributing through the
programme. My main interests lie in kernel development, however, I am open
to other areas as well. I have tried some basic operating system
development before, however, I am still quite new to this. Regardless of
whether I am chosen or not, I would be interested in participating in the
community. My ultimate goal is to deepen my understanding of operating
systems, and make meaningful contributions to this field. I would therefore
appreciate it if somebody could guide me on which projects to choose, or
provide mentorship to help get me up to speed.

Thanks for considering my request. I look forward to the opportunity of
working with you.

Sincerely,
Isaac Cilia Attard