Re: How to blacklist the nouveau driver on FreeBSD....

From: Mario Marietto <marietto2008_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 25 May 2023 09:10:23 UTC
Smplayer behaves the same as blender. I think this is a general behavior.
Check below what happens when I run it within the linuxulator :

root@marietto:/mnt/zroot2/zroot2 # chroot /compat/ubuntulunar /bin/bash

root@marietto:/# smplayer

QStandardPaths: error creating runtime directory '/var/run/user/1001' (No
such file or directory)
This is SMPlayer v. 22.7.0 (revision 10091) running on Linux
libGL error: glx: failed to create dri2 screen
*libGL error: failed to load driver: nouveau*

--
Mario.