Let's_start_a_new_project_:_installing_FreeBSD_on_th e_"PINEPHONE_–_Beta_Edition_with_Convergence_Package_Linux _SmartPhone"

From: Mario Marietto <marietto2008_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 14 May 2023 13:18:45 UTC
Hello Freebsd-Hackers.

I plan to buy the "PINEPHONE – Beta Edition with Convergence Package Linux
SmartPhone". I would like to install FreeBSD instead of Linux on this
device. I would like to create a team of developers. I can help those
developers,but not deeply,because I'm a system administrator as a hobbyist.
I can hack and configure a system if it does not require high technical
skills. I'm not a developer. I'm not a software engineer. I would also know
if I can participate by putting in some money into the project,because I
know that you would take away time that you should devote to your job. I'm
not able to quantify how much money this project would require to be
completed,to have a clear idea if I can start or not the project itself.
If the amount of money is very high for me,I would like to know if whether
a crowdfunding project could be started to get the necessary money. Let me
know your thoughts. thanks.

--
Mario.