Re: freebsd on an ebook ereader ?

From: Mario Marietto <marietto2008_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 11 May 2023 14:45:56 UTC
I imagine some old device which ran arm or sparc or qnx...i dont know man.
We should look in the past. Even better if the bootloader has been unlocked
by some linux developers. (my wish is to port FreeBSD there,but with the
help of the linux developers that have already created a semi usable semi
specific flavour for that device.