enabling same PPI interrupt to all CPU in ARM64 SMP

From: Souradeep Chakrabarti <schakrabarti_at_microsoft.com>
Date: Mon, 08 May 2023 13:09:19 UTC
Hi ,

While using SMP in ARM64 Hyper-V we are getting stuck in boot if there is a interrupt for
VMBus coming to CPU1 and VMBus interrupt handler is not getting that interrupt.

In ARM64 Hyper-V we are using IRQ18 for VMBus and it is a PPI interrupt.

But Hypev-V host sends interrupt to this IRQ 18 for both CPU0 and CPU1 in 2CPU system.
This is based on the corresponding VMBus channel which assigned with the CPU.

Now VMBus ISR is getting the interrupt in CPU0 but not getting from CPU1.
Any idea, how we can use the same PPI 18 for all the CPU cores?

Any help will be appreciated, as this is blocking the enablement of FreeBSD in Azure ARM64.

Thanks,
Souradeep