Re: Google Summer of Code

From: Lorenzo Castellini <lorenzo.castellini28_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 30 Mar 2023 14:03:46 UTC
Hi,
I hope all is well. Firstly, I appreciate your time and the email response.
Unfortunately, due to the proposal due date being not so far away, I do not
think I will make it in time to send a complete proposal. Nonetheless, if I
come up with any new ideas that are more complete, I will let you know.
Again, thanks for your time and consideration.

Sincerely,

Lorenzo Castellini Coutin