GSoC 2023: Implement MPLS support for FreeBSD

From: Ashutosh Anand <ashuanand29_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 09 Mar 2023 21:16:13 UTC
Hi!

I am Ashutosh Anand, a final year undergrad at NITK, India. I am one of the
prospective student for the following GSoC project.

I have been personally interested in implementing this project for FreeBSD.
My initial contact with the mentor (Alexander Chernikov) was successful,
however, *for the past 3-4 days my communication with him has been off*.

Since there were no other assigned mentors for this project I decided to
write this email, *to query if I could continue researching and building my
proposal for this project*.

*Apologize* for the inconvenience caused. Hoping for a positive reply!

Regards,

Ashutosh Anand
CSE student at NITK