Re: Arm64 Tier 1 FreeBSD 13 Phones

From: Mario Marietto <marietto2008_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 28 Feb 2023 08:34:39 UTC
It seems that NetBSD offered a couple of interesting devices :

The Danger Hiptop / T-Mobile Sidekick LX 2009 mobile phone runs on a NetBSD
kernel.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/QNX : Able to use Pkgsrc framework from
NetBSD project

BCM1250 is Integrated 64-bit MIPS Multi-Processor designed by Broadcom
Corporation. BCM91250A is the Evaluation Board for BCM1250,and it runs
VxWorks,Linux, and NetBSD

Is it hard to convert the NetBSD code to FreeBSD code ?

--
Mario.