Re: devctl: Failed to detach pci0:1:0:0: Device busy / devctl: Failed to set pci0:1:0:0 driver to ppt: Device busy

From: Mario Marietto <marietto2008_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 01 Feb 2023 11:11:18 UTC
---> Do you have 'vmm_load="YES"' in loader.conf ?

yes.

---> If you want to pass through the video card (as evidenced by devctl and
pptdevs) then why have the nvidia driver installed?

because I have 3 gpus on my PC. I use the intel gpu on the host ; I would
like to use the nvidia gtx 1060 within a bhyve Linux vm and the 2080 ti
with the Linuxulator to run stable diffusion,or vice versa. Stable
diffusion needs pytorch + cuda and they need the nVidia driver installed on
FreeBSD and the modules loaded.

My goal is to run stable diffusion and a bhyve / linux vm +my nvidia gpus
attached.

Thanks.

--
Mario.