Re: Simple bugs with image impact for the project...

From: Sergio Carlavilla <carlavilla_at_freebsd.org>
Date: Sat, 10 Sep 2022 21:29:04 UTC
Hi,

Sorry for the top posting, I'm using my phone.

It's true that this error can be fixed easily, but the idea is to teach
other committers how to handle this. Graham will fix this so soon :)

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Btw, the documentation code is in our git at cgit.FreeBSD.org

If you want to learn how to upgrade our website/documentation portal,
please ping me.

Bye!