Re: Thank you for the kind and helpful community

From: Graham Perrin <grahamperrin_at_freebsd.org>
Date: Mon, 07 Nov 2022 23:06:49 UTC
On 06/11/2022 21:16, iio7@tutanota.com wrote:
> I just want to say thank you to the FreeBSD core team, the FreeBSD
> developers, and the FreeBSD community in general for everyone's patience
> and for providing a friendly, helpful and inviting community. It is
> hard to find elsewhere.
>
> I apologize if I in any way came across as being impolite in my
> questions about the code commit procedure and status in FreeBSD, that
> was NOT my intent.
>
> Thank you.
>
> Kind regards.

Thank you.

For reference, here's an email that probably failed to reach the
addressee – it was neither returned to sender, nor archived:
<https://wiki.freebsd.org/GrahamPerrin/email?action=AttachFile&do=get&target=Message-ID+a2b48731-62c0-d2e6-1369-de420d015fb6.eml>
(message/rfc822, .eml from Thunderbird).

PDF alternative:
<https://wiki.freebsd.org/GrahamPerrin/email?action=AttachFile&do=view&target=Message-ID+a2b48731-62c0-d2e6-1369-de420d015fb6.pdf>.

Kind regards
Graham