Re: What is the status of the FreeBSD development process now?

From: <iio7_at_tutanota.com>
Date: Fri, 04 Nov 2022 01:39:24 UTC
Nov 4, 2022, 01:34 by imp@bsdimp.com:

> According to my data, reviews are up significantly since that email.
>
> I'm guessing you haven't been able to confirm anything has changed because
> you've not actually looked for data, since it's trivially easy to find that data.

No, I have looked. I never said that I didn't find anything. However, what I was
suspecting to find was a set of rules put in place to prevent anything like the
wireguard issue from happening again.

I guess my expectations were too high. Sure, things has improved, but without
a clear set of rules - like ALL commits must be reviewed before going into the
kernel, base, etc. - the same problem can happen again.

Kind regards.