Shy scroll bars

From: George Mitchell <george+freebsd_at_m5p.com>
Date: Tue, 17 May 2022 15:27:18 UTC
Among the "features" that have appeared in Firefox 100 is my least
favorite from Linux's so-called Unity interface: in the name of
maximizing non-wasted screen space, scroll bars shrink to maybe two
or three pixels in width whenever the cursor is not in their vicinity.
Sure, this does give a tiny bit more space to other uses, but it means
you can't see at a glance where you have scrolled to in a large image
or document.  (At least, it's hard for my aged eyes.)  Is there some
way to persuade Firefox not to do this?  Thanks for your attention.
-- George