Re: Desperate with 870 QVO and ZFS

From: <egoitz_at_ramattack.net>
Date: Mon, 02 May 2022 13:36:23 UTC
Hi Matthias,

I apologize if these emails were annoying for reading or similar... due
to the html, top posting etc... but... in a so large mail thread, how
could one properly differ one answer from the other one.. how could you
highlight some sentences for keeping attention between relevant parts
and so... it's difficult....

Anyway, very very sorry for having caused some noise...

Best regards,