strange compiling problems on AMD Ryzen 5 5600G with freebsd-current

From: tech-lists <tech-lists_at_zyxst.net>
Date: Wed, 05 Jan 2022 00:09:14 UTC
Hi,

Are there known issues with Ryzen 5600G and freebsd-current?

In particular with building *some* ports. perl5.32 and llvm13
fail to build, nothing on bugzilla and they aren't failing
to build on any other freebsd-current system. This is a vanilla
freebsd-current system. It has git installed (via pkg) but
little else. It built and installed world without error.

I'm wondering if there's something like a sysctl I need to
tweak for this cpu. Not sure where to start looking. It's not
clocked and it's not overheating.

hwinfo: https://bsd-hardware.info/?probe=e67007df20
--
J.