Re: FreeBSD Quarterly Status Report - Second Quarter 2022

From: Adriaan de Groot <adridg_at_freebsd.org>
Date: Tue, 16 Aug 2022 19:19:09 UTC
On Monday, 8 August 2022 23:33:31 CEST Lorenzo Salvadore wrote:
> FreeBSD Quarterly Status Report Second Quarter 2022
>
> Here is the second quarterly report of 2022, with 26 reports included.
>
> This quarter the quarterly team managed to publish the report much faster
> and, hopefully, with much fewer mistakes. If however you notice some
> errors, please report them so that we can correct them and also add some
> automatic checks in our tools to prevent them in the future and stay as
> efficient as possible in the pubblication process.

<1500 lines of reports snipped>

Lorenzo, I'd like to thank you for coordinating this huge writing effort. Pau,
as well, who is behind-the-scenes editing. Deb, for being the shadowy
supporter. Dozens of contributors to the report. This shows off just how
*much* happens in FreeBSD outside of one's immediate silo (which is ports, for
me).

[ade]