Linux capabilities to Capsicum

From: George Diaconu <pgn.george_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 16 Apr 2022 17:17:06 UTC
Hello,

Together with my colleagues we are trying to port OpenStack to FreeBSD. As
part of the process we need to modify a python package used by OpenStack
called oslo_privsep. This package uses linux capabilities to give OpenStack
services the least permissions they need.
Now as part of porting to FreeBSD we want to replace the linux capabilities
with Capsicum. We found a list of Capsicum capabilities at [1]. So far we
found that the package uses at least the following 5 capabilities described
in [2]:
- CAP_DAC_OVERRIDE
- CAP_DAC_READ_SEARCH
- CAP_NET_ADMIN
- CAP_SYS_PTRACE
- CAP_SYS_ADMIN

What would be the respective capabilities in Capsicum?

Thank you,
George

[1]
https://www.freebsd.org/cgi/man.cgi?query=rights&sektion=4&apropos=0&manpath=FreeBSD+13.0-RELEASE+and+Ports