Re: Lost GSoC Work in Perforce Repo

From: Warner Losh <imp_at_bsdimp.com>
Date: Fri, 08 Apr 2022 19:51:17 UTC
Hi Jake,

Thanks for your interest in this project.

For many years, the project had a license to Perforce servers. However,
perforce dropped FreeBSD support years ago and the old binaries have
effectively expired, so the project no longer has a license.

There may be ways to extract this data, hopefully in the form of a git
repo. I've sent inquiries and will let you know if it comes to anything.

I have a large collection of weird, obsolete memorabilia from the project,
including many copies of perforce trees. I checked, and none of them have
even partial data for this project. The data on the wayback machine isn't
complete, so we can't scrape it from there :(.

Warner