Re: Solaris doors implementation

From: Bojan NovkoviŠ <Bojan.Novkovic_at_fer.hr>
Date: Sun, 5 Sep 2021 20:15:56 +0000
Hello,

Thank you for your quick response and willingness to help.
Initially I just wanted to find if anybody was working on this and possibly help them.
However, since nobody is working on this, I have started writing
a cleanroom implementation using the Illumos code as reference.
I will be in touch via IRC should any major issues arise.
Thank you once again!

Bojan NovkoviŠ