Re: llvm/clang upstream

From: Floyd, Paul <paulf2718_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 30 Nov 2021 12:22:57 UTC
>> It would be nice to be able to just 'git clone && cmake && make' (roughly speaking).
> I do this all the time. What seems to be the problem?

Now that I'm looking at this again, I think that the problem was that
when I first set up llvm builds I wrote a couple of scripts to run cmake
and then to run make. The cmake config script might now be out of date.

When running make I get an error finding unwind.h.

So my guess us that building libcxxapi without libunwind is broken but
either not building libcxxapi or building it with libunwind works.

A+

Paul