Re: Call for Foundation-supported Project Ideas

From: Cameron Katri via freebsd-hackers <freebsd-hackers_at_freebsd.org>
Date: Wed, 24 Nov 2021 23:33:17 UTC
On Wed, Nov 24, 2021 at 04:31:27AM +0300, Mehmet Erol Sanliturk wrote:
> With the new cell phones , it is difficult to slide to the end of the
> displayed mailing list messages .

I follow the mailing lists on my iPhone and bottom posting is much
better. Being able to see what they are responding too right away is so
useful when I start reading the the middle of a thread. You should also
be trimming out parts that you aren't replying to, so that the entire
email is shorter and not just repeating the original message.

--
Cameron Katri
Email: me@cameronkatri.com