New? MTA problems

From: Lucas_Nali_de_Magalhães <rollingbits_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 21 May 2021 15:56:37 UTC
Hello everyone,

I hope that by writing here someone will be able to help me. Recently I started receiving mail bounces from FreeBSD servers from mails I didn't send. I think the servers changed the behavior and started not just filtering the spam messages but also bouncing them back. It happens the information in the header of those messages are all fake and the actual messages end in the wrong mail box. I hope someone can fix the problem. On my side, everything is up to date and I'd no need to change any configuration recently.

TIA,

--
rollingbits — 📧 rollingbits@icloud.com 📧 rollingbits@gmail.com 📧 rollingbits@yahoo.com 📧 rollingbits@terra.com.br 📧 rollingbits@globo.com