Re: leak sanitizer support

From: Shawn Webb <shawn.webb_at_hardenedbsd.org>
Date: Thu, 30 Dec 2021 20:16:14 UTC
On Thu, Dec 30, 2021 at 07:55:18PM +0000, Luoqi Chen wrote:
> Hello hackers,
>
> It's almost new year and I'm cleaning out the clutters on my hard drives,
> I came across some local mods that I feel someone else might also find useful.
> One of them is the leak sanitizer support, would anyone be interested?
> I've uploaded the diff to https://people.freebsd.org/~luoqi/lsan/. It's against
> -stable/13, but most likely would apply cleanly to -current.

Hey Luoqi,

Thanks a lot for uploading the patch! I'm definitely interested in
lsan, especially for ${DAYJOB}. I don't know when I'll have time to
review/test the patch, but I thought I'd at least show my interest.

If I do get some spare cycles at ${DAYJOB} for testing the patch, I'll
let you know.

Thanks,

--
Shawn Webb