[Bug 270632] [ext2fs] files <4096 bytes are corrupted on ext4 filesystems
- Go to: [ bottom of page ] [ top of archives ] [ this month ]
Date: Sat, 27 Jun 2026 08:20:19 UTC
https://bugs.freebsd.org/bugzilla/show_bug.cgi?id=270632 --- Comment #34 from Alexey Dokuchaev <danfe@FreeBSD.org> --- (In reply to Paul Procacci from comment #30) > The fix [commit b3f46656393f] was never MFC'd to the stable/13 branch. Thanks for the pointer and pardon my ignorance: I should've tested Rajeev's program from comment #10 earlier, as it does 100% reliably reproduce the bug on 13.5 for me: $ yes | ./a.out test >/dev/null ; hd test 00000000 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 |............| 0000000c (In reply to Mark Millard from comment #32) > And, if it was fixed, only stable/13 would get the fix, not releng/13.5. I'm fine with that, I can recompile the ext2fs(5) module locally, I'll test the suggested fix and report later (cannot unload the module right now due to filesystem being busy). -- You are receiving this mail because: You are the assignee for the bug.