[Bug 275147] ext2fs mounted at the root of the system does not unmount
- Go to: [ bottom of page ] [ top of archives ] [ this month ]
Date: Mon, 08 Jun 2026 18:48:54 UTC
https://bugs.freebsd.org/bugzilla/show_bug.cgi?id=275147
Fedor Uporov <fsu@FreeBSD.org> changed:
What |Removed |Added
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
CC| |fsu@FreeBSD.org
--- Comment #3 from Fedor Uporov <fsu@FreeBSD.org> ---
Hi, Douglas.
I had not consider the scenario, when FreeBSD uses ext2fs as a root
filesystem.(If I got issue description correctly). Also, I'm not familiar with
the bootstrap process, which you explained. I always had used ufs or zfs
(couple of times) as a root filesystem.
Could you please provide more detailed description of FeeBSD bootstrap process
which you explained. Mean, steps, what I need to do, if I have QEMU with
FreeBSD installation *.iso, to reproduce this issue.
If it could be simple fixed, I will try to do it.
--
You are receiving this mail because:
You are the assignee for the bug.