Re: nfs server issues
- In reply to: Rick Macklem : "Re: nfs server issues"
- Go to: [ bottom of page ] [ top of archives ] [ this month ]
Date: Mon, 13 Jul 2026 13:55:52 UTC
On Fri, 2026-07-10 at 16:33 -0700, Rick Macklem wrote: > I'll assume you don't mind being listed as "Tested by:" > for a commit of the patch. (If you do mind, just email me.) > > I am still wondering if you will see your write problems, > but I assume it's wait and see for now. > > Thanks for testing it, rick > ps: I will probably commit this little patch to main soon. It should be in > stable/15 and stable/14 for the next releases. Thanks for the help with this, it is much appreciated! It will be interesting to see what happens with the write issue, only time will tell if that is resolved or not but we'll keep an eye on it. Certainly the numbers on the server look much happier now so I'm cautiously optimistic :) Cheers, Richard